PDA

View Full Version : FS: World Health Club Membership

boosted_88_crx
01-14-2009, 10:54 PM
Hi everyone.

got a 2-year membership for world health club in Sept.

the membership is usable at all clubs except for the 2 downtown exclusive ones (what i was told...???)

since then i got a chance to goto school to progress in my apprenticeship.

unfortunately cannot afford to keep this membership if i plan on being off work for school days.

there is currently 20months remaining on the account.

it is possible to take over payments which is 49.99/month + GST. i do not think there would be another registration fee if the information and payment method is being changed NOT SURE.

or i can buy out the membership which is approx. $1000 remaining and sell it that way.

if you would like to purchase the membership outright i will take a $200 (4 payment) loss and ask $800 firm

if you would like to arrange to take over the payments and just have the information changed it would be greatly appreciated.

PM for interest, questions etc.

thanks.

-Adrian

Redlyne_jr
01-14-2009, 11:24 PM
is it true that your are locked in their stupid contract once you start? cant you just stop paying..

pf0sh0
01-14-2009, 11:30 PM
Originally posted by ~Porsche~
is it true that your are locked in their stupid contract once you start? cant you just stop paying..

It's usually a long process to get out of a gym contract.. and if you chooe to stop payment, I think they will find a 3rd party company to collect.

FreakinPrince
01-15-2009, 02:18 AM
you got that right!!! they did that to me..

moeman
01-15-2009, 12:35 PM
You can place the membership on hold, if I recall correctly. They will stop the payments and start again once you're ready to go back.

boosted_88_crx
01-15-2009, 07:25 PM
^^ only if the reason for putting it on hold is work--school--travel etc (out of town) where no affiliated club is available.