PDA

View Full Version : spin class bikes?

JfuckinC
01-15-2009, 12:21 AM
whats the deal with those, i remember this simple one i sat on at fitness depot, no electronics nothing. if you stop pedaling you get thrown off. so sick haha..
but everything online is showing these crazy high tech ones for like 1200?? cant you get simple ones cheap?
or am i remembering this bike wrong.. i thought it was fairly affordable.

kutt3r
01-15-2009, 11:51 AM
Nope they are pricey... fad :confused:

I picked mine up from London Drugs on sale for $200 and it was on sale for 40-50% off at the time.

It is well constructed and good enough for what I need it for.

JfuckinC
01-15-2009, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by kutt3r
Nope they are pricey... fad :confused:

I picked mine up from London Drugs on sale for $200 and it was on sale for 40-50% off at the time.

It is well constructed and good enough for what I need it for.

i just hate those cheap plastic ones that suck balls and the resistance knob always gets fucked and the plastic parts break off and shit haha.. what kind is yours?

Kona9
01-15-2009, 12:35 PM
So you show up to work at 10:30 and the first thing you do is look for a Spin Class Bike?

I would work on not being a lazy twat first before looking for a Spin Bike! :poosie:

JfuckinC
01-15-2009, 12:38 PM
Conserving Project hours, remember? :D

kutt3r
01-15-2009, 04:12 PM
Originally posted by JfuckinC

i just hate those cheap plastic ones that suck balls and the resistance knob always gets fucked and the plastic parts break off and shit haha.. what kind is yours?

It is actually well constructed, all metal and what seems to be quality parts... has lasted with my fat arse on it for the last year.

I can check out the brand when I get home.