PDA

View Full Version : Cars on consignment

calgarys_finest
01-15-2009, 09:02 PM
I have a unique car that i am looking to sell and i would like it off my property but am not looking to give it away. Do we have any car lots in calgary that will take my car off my hands and sell it.

bart
01-15-2009, 09:04 PM
http://conceptsinmotion.ca/

but it better be worth at least $50k or they probably won't talk to you :)

calgarys_finest
01-15-2009, 09:08 PM
Originally posted by bart
http://conceptsinmotion.ca/

but it better be worth at least $50k or they probably won't talk to you :)

lol not quite probally only a few thousand. Should have told every body what it is.

1992 Cadillac Brougham limo 6 seater.

corsvette
01-15-2009, 09:26 PM
There was a place called park and sell,just off barlow,just bring them the car and they market and sell the car for you.

Weapon_R
01-15-2009, 09:30 PM
Parkitandsellit.com is what you are looking for.

Graham_A_M
01-15-2009, 09:42 PM
Originally posted by calgarys_finest

lol not quite probally only a few thousand. Should have told every body what it is.

1992 Cadillac Brougham limo 6 seater.
Being a former Limo Fleet manager, I'd say its worth about $2-3k depending on the mileage, limo builder, options and condition.

If it was made by a decent builder such as DaBryan, Krystal or Executive Coach Builders (ECB) then you have a much higher chance then if it was built by some fly-by-nite company as there are SO many out there.
You may want to call up Woodridge Ford & Lincoln, and ask the receptionist in the Sales department for the name of the person that does the Limousine leasing & purchasing. (I'm sorry, I honestly forget his name, as its been several years). We used to buy all of our limos through him.
Basically he'd be able to consign it for you (at the Woodridge lot most likely), and potentially find a buyer somewhere in Canada for you, as he has quite a few ties in the western Canada limo industry.

-Good luck:)

you&me
01-16-2009, 12:25 PM
Just curious and I don't want to sound like a dick, but...

What is the use of a limo or this age? Certainly any limo company will think it's too old for their fleet... Does someone just buy it as a sort of joke? Like the Spy city limo?

Calgarys_finest - how did you become the custodian of this thing in the first place?