PDA

View Full Version : couldn't race!

V_boy
10-04-2003, 07:36 PM
Went to secret street yesterday and just as I pulled up for tech they told me that I couldn't race b/c my car was registered under my dad's name for insurance reasons and that my buddy couldn't race either because his car was collateral for a loan. I was suppose to get a note saying it's ok from the owner. What bs. I could have just forged one! They didn't have a problem before, why start now?

tommy1223
10-04-2003, 09:59 PM
shafted!

gpomp
10-04-2003, 10:10 PM
Originally posted by V_boy
Went to secret street yesterday and just as I pulled up for tech they told me that I couldn't race b/c my car was registered under my dad's name for insurance reasons and that my buddy couldn't race either because his car was collateral for a loan. I was suppose to get a note saying it's ok from the owner. What bs. I could have just forged one! They didn't have a problem before, why start now?
They started this season. Happened to me, so I bought a note the following week. :D

rage2
10-04-2003, 10:19 PM
I was told the Calgary police was asking Race City to do the checks. Apparantly, people stole cars and drag raced 'em.

kenny
10-05-2003, 12:55 AM
Originally posted by rage2
I was told the Calgary police was asking Race City to do the checks. Apparantly, people stole cars and drag raced 'em.

But now, instead of kids stealing cars to drag them at Race City, they're going to steal them and drag them on the streets... :thumbsup: :rofl:

hinggu
10-05-2003, 01:06 AM
Originally posted by kenny

But now, instead of kids stealing cars to drag them at Race City, they're going to steal them and drag them on the streets... :thumbsup: :rofl:

:rofl: So true!

Davetronz
10-05-2003, 01:15 AM
Maybe all you kids should start having your vehicles registered under your own names, and having your own insurance.
Then you wouldnt have this little problem...

V_boy
10-05-2003, 01:34 AM
Originally posted by FastDak318
Maybe all you kids should start having your vehicles registered under your own names, and having your own insurance.

I hope 23 yrs old doesn't classify me as a kid!! LOL! Just being smart and saving money where I can. Maybe your 're jelous cuz your parents don't trust you enough to put you on their plan?? :dunno:

sandman
10-05-2003, 03:51 AM
lolo
yea
i iwsh mine did.... :(

yankeefan
10-05-2003, 06:05 AM

Wow your a catty little hooker arent ya? stop typing, hit the streets and get me my money.

finboy
10-05-2003, 10:36 AM
Originally posted by V_boy

I hope 23 yrs old doesn't classify me as a kid!! LOL! Just being smart and saving money where I can. Maybe your 're jelous cuz your parents don't trust you enough to put you on their plan?? :dunno:

Originally posted by yankeefan

Wow your a catty little hooker arent ya? stop typing, hit the streets and get me my money.

looks like some people need to calm down
:rolleyes:

what he says makes perfect sense, get your own insurance, and the carregistered under your name, and you wouldn't have this problem again.

yankeefan
10-05-2003, 11:27 AM
haha:) just ribbing the cat, didnt mean to come off like I cared=D

Davetronz
10-05-2003, 11:42 AM
Originally posted by finboy

looks like some people need to calm down
:rolleyes:

what he says makes perfect sense, get your own insurance, and the carregistered under your name, and you wouldn't have this problem again.
Wow, finally someone who sees logic.
You can come over to my house anytime finboy and fuck my sister..

/////AMG
10-05-2003, 11:55 AM

Wow, finally someone who sees logic.
You can come over to my house anytime finboy and fuck my sister..

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: ahahahahahha

VWhooligan
10-05-2003, 12:58 PM
i can see both sides here, i have my car registered in my name, and always have, but thats only because I have manitoba insurance and its so cheap. only a few hundred dollars diff between my name and my parents.

if i was in alberta, i'd probably ask my parents to put it under their name to safe a few thousand dollars.

googe
10-05-2003, 01:49 PM
Originally posted by VWhooligan
i can see both sides here, i have my car registered in my name, and always have, but thats only because I have manitoba insurance and its so cheap. only a few hundred dollars diff between my name and my parents.

if i was in alberta, i'd probably ask my parents to put it under their name to safe a few thousand dollars.

No kidding. Given the opportunity, youd be completely stupid to turn down that. I wish I had mine under my parents name:)

Seanith
10-05-2003, 05:17 PM
yeah if it was that easy i'm sure everyone would insure under their own name. but if your 20, drive a civic, and had like 2 tickets in 4 years your considered a "risk" to insure and my company wouldn't even insure me under my own name. ASSHOLES.

SpoonEK9@STRD
10-05-2003, 06:34 PM
had the same problem, so i went and forged it... 10 mins later came back and they let me in.

Got to register it under the parents names so the cops dont hound your ass when givin out tickets