PDA

View Full Version : LF : BBQ Chef

ganesh
01-17-2009, 05:45 PM
Hi
I am getting married in August and we are going to do BBQ for the reception. BBQ is for about 120 guest and it consist of Beef,Lamb,Salmon...etc.
We are looking for a Chef who is specialized in BBQ. If you know any one or if you are one of the chefs, pls PM me.

Thanks
G

s dime
01-17-2009, 09:43 PM
Try Nick's steakhouse, They used to have a service like this.

spikerS
01-18-2009, 02:11 PM
i know a guy that does some of the most amazing BBQ.

I know this sounds crazy, but he travels north america going to different places to judge and compete in BBQ competitions. He is even accredited by some body in the states for this stuff.

either way, he is crazy good when it comes to BBQ. I will ask him if does things like this and let you know.

ganesh
01-18-2009, 09:57 PM
Originally posted by spikers
i know a guy that does some of the most amazing BBQ.

I know this sounds crazy, but he travels north america going to different places to judge and compete in BBQ competitions. He is even accredited by some body in the states for this stuff.

either way, he is crazy good when it comes to BBQ. I will ask him if does things like this and let you know.

Thanks. Pls let me know.

jdmakkord
01-19-2009, 07:43 AM
A few of the catering companies have mobile BBQ's that they tow around and set up. We have had a couple at work, where they start it up at 4am, smoking the meat for later. Pretty good food. Plus its a bonus that they are caterers as they can setup and even serve if needed. I'll have to see if I can find out who they were G.