PDA

View Full Version : FS: SAMSUNG Syncmaster CX2232GW and EVGA e-Geforce 8800 Ultra Superclock

92_VTEC_lude
01-19-2009, 01:19 PM
I just upgrade my system so my used video card and monitor is for sale. I rarely used my PC anymore since I spent most of my time travelling for work so both parts are have been rarely used for the last year. My house have no kids, no pets, and non-smoking.
Monitor is a SAMSUNG Syncmaster CX2232GW, it is a 22 inches 2ms refresh, you can google the model number for more infor or spec. I have owner manual, CD, DVI and VGA cable, the original box I am not sure I still have it or not.
asking price for monitor is $250 O.B.O
Video card is a EVGA e-Gerforce 8800 Ultra Superclock, it was bought brand new and never been registered (I am not sure if you still can register and get the Lifetime warranty or not). I have the box and everything comes with the card. this card has never been overclocked in anyway, and it always use driver with FAN PROFILE so it keeps the card at low temperature all the times, and my case has 4 fans on when I played game.
asking price for video card is $300 O.B.O
SPEC and review of the video card can be found here
http://www.bit-tech.net/hardware/graphics/2007/05/31/evga_e_geforce_8800_ultra_superclock/1
PM me your best offer but no low-ball please

92_VTEC_lude
01-23-2009, 03:52 PM
PRICE DROP
$200 FIRM for the monitor
$250 FIRM for the video card

92_VTEC_lude
01-23-2009, 07:05 PM
Monitor was SOLD this afternoon
still need the video card to be gone....
PM me your reasonable best offer for the video card.