PDA

View Full Version : hit and run help

puya.ro
01-20-2009, 07:20 PM
k so i dunno where to post this other than here but i need some help.

while driving on barlow with her parents in the car, one of my friends got rear ended and spun out but didnt hit anything in her 08 Yaris Sedan. She got rear ended while driving and her dad got whiplash and her mom's braces came off making her bleed profoundly. now noone in the car got a good look at the car nor the licence plate. all they can say is that it was a red truck and that it was not "new looking". So im guessing a truck anywhere from 90' to 95' 96' maybe

it should be damaged in the front.
both me and the family that was involved would greatly appreciate any help from beyonders regarding the finding of this redneck and his truck...

thank you

Weapon_R
01-20-2009, 07:30 PM
Thats a pretty shitty situation you're in. Barlow is a pretty busy road, maybe there were some witnesses?

puya.ro
01-20-2009, 07:37 PM
The family that got hit didn't notice any witnesses and both parents went to the hospital with the ambulance right away leaving my friend there to talk to the cops. No witnesses

banned3x
01-20-2009, 07:55 PM
thats fuckin bullshit!! fuckin cowards didnt some lady also die in a hit and run? not to long ago? what goes around comes around!!

rumeo
01-20-2009, 08:22 PM
sorry to hear, ill def keep an eye out for a red truck with front end damage

cam_wmh
01-20-2009, 09:08 PM
Originally posted by rumeo
sorry to hear, ill def keep an eye out for a red truck with front end damage
As will I. Sorry to hear.
Here's to a speedy, and full recovery.

puya.ro
01-20-2009, 10:00 PM
thanks guys.

i really appreciate it

Isaiah
01-20-2009, 10:06 PM
I've never heard of someone's braces coming off like that.

Transp0rt3r
01-20-2009, 10:29 PM
^^ :werd: Maybe gums were damaged somehow by braces coming off :dunno:
Definetely look for red truck with damage in front .

Drove Barlow today . What a zoo !!! People do all sorts of crazy stunts there ! Hollywood crew should come there once and film action/chase movie :thumbsup:

revelations
01-20-2009, 11:41 PM
Crash happened where on Barlow....?

Sometimes you get lucky and a traffic camera caught the thing on tape.

4AGE
01-20-2009, 11:57 PM
holy shit what a douche, i'll keep my eyes open for ya

davidm_86
01-21-2009, 03:00 PM
I will keep an eye out as well. Reminds me of about 2 years ago, witnessed a hit and run by a red '96 Dodge Ram. Rear-ended a small car, woman driver ended up going to the hospital with tissue damage or something. Two little kids in the back.

Sad thing was, I was a witness, driver and me BOTH got a complete description of the truck, driver, and plate. Got a notice to go to court so I could testify against him, next thing I get a phone call saying the charges were dropped and the court date is canceled.

Probably not the same guy but I'll keep an eye out as well.

chkolny541
01-21-2009, 07:29 PM
wow, shitty deal but there is no way to find this guy realistically, unless somehow a camera caught it. Drive back to the exact spot and see if you can spot any cameras. an "old red truck with damage" isnt really going to catch anyone. hitt and runs :guns: :guns: :guns: :guns:

cam_wmh
01-21-2009, 11:59 PM
Originally posted by davidm_86
I will keep an eye out as well. Reminds me of about 2 years ago, witnessed a hit and run by a red '96 Dodge Ram. Rear-ended a small car, woman driver ended up going to the hospital with tissue damage or something. Two little kids in the back.

Sad thing was, I was a witness, driver and me BOTH got a complete description of the truck, driver, and plate. Got a notice to go to court so I could testify against him, next thing I get a phone call saying the charges were dropped and the court date is canceled.

Probably not the same guy but I'll keep an eye out as well.

Interesting. Could have been the driver of the truck, settled out of court. (paid out)