PDA

View Full Version : FS: 2 Bedroom Condo in Killarney!

Envitro99
01-20-2009, 09:51 PM
This is getting listed with a realtor in about 10 days, but just wanted to put this here in case anyone was interested in a private sale.

For pictures and more details, please visit our web site (http://condo.vanjaandcarlee.com)

Up for sale is a very contemporary, bright and spacious two bedroom, top-floor apartment-style condo. This unit was renovated professionally less than two years ago with all new dark-wood laminate flooring and ceramic tile throughout.

It features a large master bedroom, which comfortably fits a king-sized bed as seen in the pictures. The master bedroom has direct access to the walk-through closet.

The second bedroom is large and can comfortably hold a queen sized bed, an array of furniture for a home office, or be made into a reading room.

A beautiful new three-piece bathroom features ceramic tile with travertine detail trim. The dark-wood vanity, mirror, and medicine cabinet are also new.

The kitchen features new oak cabinets with stainless steel handles, marble countertops, and travertine backsplash detail all around the kitchen. The stainless steel appliances (refrigerator (Kenmore), stove/oven (Kenmore Elite), and dishwasher (GE)) were all purchased new for the renovation. The bonus breakfast bar is perfect for hosting and a well-sized dining area perfectly compliments the kitchen.

The spacious living room, which is adjacent to the large balcony with very big windows, is perfect for a home theatre, especially since it's already pre-wired for 5.1 surround sound.

The laundry room features a vertically stacked GE large-capacity, front-loading washer and dryer unit that is perfectly sized for this space. It is accompanied by a well-sized linen closet right beside it.

This condo unit is capped off with a large balcony (88 sq. ft!) with an exceptional view any time of year, is close to many amenities, and is only a few minutes from downtown, 10 minutes from the University, SAIT, and Mt. Royal College.

Other notable benefits:
-A few minutes from the planned West LRT station
-The #2 Bus has stops on both sides of the street in front of the building
-The Killarney Public Pool is right across the street
-The Laundry Room is pre-wired for 220V
-Programmable Touch-Screen Thermostat

Price: $284,900

rayray
01-21-2009, 03:48 PM
Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use (http://forums.beyond.ca/articles.php?action=data&item=1) before posting again, or risk getting banned).

Envitro99
01-22-2009, 04:11 PM
Bump! :thumbsup:

leutyc
01-22-2009, 05:45 PM
I see there is a underground parking space. Is there a possibility for a second or parking on the street for a winter car?

Envitro99
01-23-2009, 08:32 AM
Yes, absolutely. A titled underground parking space comes with the unit. Plus, there's usually lots of parking space on 29th Street right beside the building.

ee2k
01-23-2009, 04:48 PM
Nice place you got there. Can you please tell me where you got your dining room table? How much was it? Table only or complete set?

I am sure you will not have trouble selling such a nice place.

Envitro99
01-27-2009, 11:36 AM
I actually don't remember where the set is from as it was a present from my parents. I could ask and PM you if you're really interested.

Envitro99
01-28-2009, 10:14 PM
Bump!!

Envitro99
02-05-2009, 12:02 PM
Update:

New Granite Countertops were just installed on Monday evening in the kitchen (kitchen counter and breakfast bar)

Pictures will be updated soon