PDA

View Full Version : friendly run in

Ed the SOHC
08-15-2002, 10:25 AM
I was heading to class this morning and I ran this 90ish red/maroon mustang convertable. It sounded good; it was lowered and you can tell the owner loved his car. It had a cobra emblem but I doubted that it was a cobra. Anyways, we had a fun game of follow the leader.

We're on 68st NE turning on to 16Ave and after the merge he gunned it and I gunned it too. There were cars on the other lane so I couldn't over take him but that wasn't the point. I think he was definitely surprised to see a civic on his ass after he gunned it. Well, he changed to the next lane and I thought that meant that he would like me to lead now so I gunned it and he didn't:dunno: I realized that he had to turn off onto 36st and so I slowed down to give him the friendly wave :thumbsup: and to let him know that I wasn't trying to do a ricer flyby on him.

So if you're on this forum thanks for the exciting morning:thumbsup:

CRXguy
08-15-2002, 10:42 AM
Good job Bob.

I think I saw your car last night when I was on 16th, but you were going the other way.

buh_buh
08-15-2002, 11:12 AM
Bob your slow.
TC is so overrated.:D

max_boost
08-15-2002, 11:17 AM
Originally posted by buh_buh
Bob your slow.
TC is so overrated.:D

But he did open up a can of whoop ass on you!:rofl:

buh_buh
08-15-2002, 11:18 AM
Originally posted by max_boost

But he did open up a can of whoop ass on you!:rofl:
no he didn't.
were you there? Was there a video?

max_boost
08-15-2002, 11:23 AM

no he didn't.
were you there? Was there a video?

No, I was not there and no video. LUDELVR just told me how you guys lined up a few times and SOHC kept on pulling on you through the gears. I guess this was shortly after the turbo went in.

buh_buh
08-15-2002, 01:15 PM
LUDELVR's a liar.
He lied about breaking Spyderman's fence too, so what makes you think he's telling the truth to you?

max_boost
08-15-2002, 02:00 PM
LUDELVR's a liar.
He lied about breaking Spyderman's fence too, so what makes you think he's telling the truth to you?

I don't know! Cause Ed_the_SOHCs car would be faster at the moment. But what makes him really believeable is, he doesn't need to take any anger management classes unlike you.:rofl:

ninjak84
08-15-2002, 04:11 PM
i had a similar run with a 90-ish civic this morning on deerfoot :thumbsup:

but i was on my way to pay a speeding ticket:thumbsdow

Ed the SOHC
08-16-2002, 09:54 AM
ed ownz these h22a's (buh_buh, ludelvr, del lude)... and 1 wrx(spyguy)
:guns: :guns: :guns: :guns:

redline
08-16-2002, 10:17 AM
Originally posted by Ed the SOHC

but the GSRs ownz you all :rofl: :rofl:

buh_buh
08-16-2002, 10:19 AM
you only own LUDELVR and Del Lude because BOTH OF THEIR CARS AREN'T RUNNING RIGHT NOW. :rofl: :rofl:

And I think Spyguy will beat you next time unless you crank up the boost :confused: :thumbsup:

Ed the SOHC
08-16-2002, 10:22 AM
actual kyle I own you too...

I own del lude and ludelvr cuz their cars aren't running just like yours so I win by technicality :D :p I haven't actually raced them... hey that means I own sccab now too :eek: :rofl: :guns:

redline
08-16-2002, 10:23 AM
I got the day off i guess i need to go work on my car! :burnout:

Ed the SOHC
08-16-2002, 10:26 AM
And I think Spyguy will beat you next time unless you crank up the boost :confused: :thumbsup:

he was always faster than me but I have a video that shows him losing to a CIVIC bwahahhaha :rofl:

buh_buh
08-16-2002, 10:45 AM

he was always faster than me but I have a video that shows him losing to a CIVIC bwahahhaha :rofl:
No video of me losing to a Civic yet!!:rofl:

LUDELVR
08-16-2002, 12:01 PM

No video of me losing to a Civic yet!!:rofl:

I'm with you on that one...but he still has me on the whole "car no running thing"!! hahahaha

ninjak84
08-18-2002, 10:37 PM
hey buh_buh, my friend shaun has a little 88ish civic hatchback, and he's undefeated so far
you and him should have a go at it

B18C
08-19-2002, 12:44 AM
GSR's ownz!

Turbos are ass anyways. :rofl: :bigpimp:

CRXguy
08-19-2002, 09:29 AM
Originally posted by ninjak84
hey buh_buh, my friend shaun has a little 88ish civic hatchback, and he's undefeated so far
you and him should have a go at it

Does it have a swap?

Ed the SOHC
08-19-2002, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by B18C
GSR's ownz!

Turbos are ass anyways. :rofl: :bigpimp:

That's it, your sc ass is going down! You wait I'm gonna kick your ass naturally aspirated...... with my bike:confused: