PDA

View Full Version : The Killers presale code

Chris101
01-21-2009, 09:55 AM
You guys always seem to have these damn codes. Any help on this one?

Thanks,
Chris

DJ_NAV
01-21-2009, 11:02 AM
google it.. theres a few sites who have them.

hockeyguy
01-21-2009, 11:32 AM
who else is coming with them?

Splooge
01-22-2009, 11:04 AM
i found "piano" as a code...doesn't seem to be working though :dunno:

think it might be "human"

Anton
01-22-2009, 11:05 AM
HUMAN

Nitzer5
01-24-2009, 03:24 PM
Wtf happened to the tickets? Went on at exactly 10 am looked for standing noly absolutely nothing came up, had to buy level 2 seats. All this within a minute of tickets going on sale. After purchasing kept trying to look for more, just to see what was available, got the "couldn't find anything" message a few times finally ten minutes later found 4 standing only that appeared out of nowhere. How is "best available" come up with 2 level right when tickets go on sale? Checked presale at 9 am the day before with the x929 code, best i could find was level 1 at the very back or crappy level 2 seats. First time buying online form ticketmaster, never doing it again. Retail always gives much better seats for some reason.

toyboy88
01-24-2009, 03:31 PM
Originally posted by Nitzer5
Wtf happened to the tickets? Went on at exactly 10 am looked for standing noly absolutely nothing came up, had to buy level 2 seats. All this within a minute of tickets going on sale. After purchasing kept trying to look for more, just to see what was available, got the "couldn't find anything" message a few times finally ten minutes later found 4 standing only that appeared out of nowhere. How is "best available" come up with 2 level right when tickets go on sale? Checked presale at 9 am the day before with the x929 code, best i could find was level 1 at the very back or crappy level 2 seats. First time buying online form ticketmaster, never doing it again. Retail always gives much better seats for some reason.

Bots/automated programs that resellers use OWN when it comes to online purchasing. CBC marketplace did a report on them a while ago.

Isaiah
01-24-2009, 03:40 PM
I was able to score some alright seats in section 113, directly across from stage but not what I'd call 'great' seats by any stretch. Ticketmaster really milks their customers as they have the monopoly on concert tics. $10.50 "convenience" charge/ticket for 'allowing' us to buy online? $2.50 charge/ticket for 'allowing' us to print them?

I guess we ARE the generation willing to pay for convenience so as long as we keep doing it, they'll keep getting away with it. Biggest cash cow since multinova.

Nitzer5
01-24-2009, 04:06 PM
Originally posted by toyboy88

Bots/automated programs that resellers use OWN when it comes to online purchasing. CBC marketplace did a report on them a while ago.

Those security codes are hard to read tho, how do bots get around them? Sons of bitches.