PDA

View Full Version : For sale by owner.

calgarys_finest
01-21-2009, 10:12 AM
I did a search on here and couldnt find a post i also tried searching google and it came up with a few sites with like 4 or 5 houses from calgary and area. Anyone have a few good sites with more homes listed.

Jlude
01-21-2009, 10:19 AM
http://www.welist.com/

Amysicle
01-21-2009, 10:19 AM
Welist?

calgarys_finest
01-21-2009, 10:35 AM
that is the exact one i was looking for i just couldnt remeber the name. thank you so much.

calgary350z
01-21-2009, 08:36 PM
sold my house last year thru them. Worked pretty quick but dont think that will work as well now.

AZ REALTY
01-21-2009, 08:49 PM
welist is a great site. I sold my first 3 houses using that site before I became a Realtor. Just keep in mind that in this market you need all the help you can get to sell your house and the downside to welist is it has less traffic than MLS. My advice to you is to do your research (MLS, welist, etc..) and price your home competitively to sell quick.

PeterGTiR
01-21-2009, 09:15 PM
Welist is good to see what else is out there and has many properties where people would rather sell it themselves. I think in some cases, people get the feeling that their homes are worth more than market value - although market value may be subjective...

JordanLotoski
01-21-2009, 10:07 PM
are you looking to buy or selll....if your looking to buy email me the criteria and ill email you everything...if your looking to sell you might want to think about listing with an agent...in a buyers market you pretty much have to pull out all the stop and get as much exposure as you can to get a house sold....welist is great in a sellers market.

Here are a few websites you can try

www.point2homes.com
www.realtors.ca
and my websites listed below, you can search on there also

Best of luck either way....If you have any questions feel free to shoot me a PM id be happy to help.