PDA

View Full Version : Ultimate sleeper!!! 400whp?!!

topher91
10-06-2003, 11:14 AM
Check this car out.......impressive numbers!! I think this would be one of the ultimate sleepers!!! Read it:eek: 400whp......:burnout:

Sorry if this is a repost!!!:D

Tom's Hyundai Sonata (http://www.cardomain.com/member_pages/view_page.pl?page_id=350208&page=1)

-Chris

Eric Happy Meal
10-06-2003, 05:26 PM
meh 400 whp isnt alot in terms of tuned cars.

ShOwOfF
10-06-2003, 05:29 PM
Originally posted by Eric Happy Meal

what are u talking about man,400 horse power at the wheels is awesome

finboy
10-06-2003, 05:30 PM

:rolleyes:

Eric Happy Meal
10-06-2003, 05:30 PM
400 is like midrange, most of the cool cars have much more than that.

ramminghard
10-06-2003, 05:31 PM

Thats the dumbest thing i have heard all day.

I would like to see you get 400 hp out of your fox.

ShOwOfF
10-06-2003, 05:32 PM

So what would be a cool car a VW Fox

ramminghard
10-06-2003, 05:32 PM

What the fuck is a cool car? Never heard of that company.

pinoyhero
10-06-2003, 05:37 PM
Whoa, take it easy on the fox, LOL.

Eric Happy Meal
10-06-2003, 05:38 PM
cool car being one that has a respectable amopunt of work done to it. but 400 whp seems like alot to you guys because 90% of the people on this forum are still in the "hondas are the best!" mindset.

ninspeed
10-06-2003, 05:41 PM
Ya, to bad tom has problems keeping the power from ripping the towers apart :D.... kinda nasty :D... But a very very respectiable street car...

as for Eric... STFU... hondas may not be the best... but they walk circles around your little fox, a disaster made by VW

Eric Happy Meal
10-06-2003, 05:43 PM
of course they would!!! the only weigh 1K more than my car does, but of course that doesnt really matter..... and whats it matter what i drive?

tommy1223
10-06-2003, 05:43 PM
400whp is HELLA, i dunno what these people are smoking but if they can get even 300 hp out of their car they'll be lucky.

400whp takes a lot of work.

Props to the man who made it happen.

ramminghard
10-06-2003, 05:44 PM
cool car being one that has a respectable amopunt of work done to it. but 400 whp seems like alot to you guys because 90% of the people on this forum are still in the "hondas are the best!" mindset.

Your a moron. Just do everyone and yourself a favor and STFU

Eric Happy Meal
10-06-2003, 05:45 PM
Originally posted by tommy1223
400whp is HELLA, i dunno what these people are smoking but if they can get even 300 hp out of their car they'll be lucky.

400whp takes a lot of work.

Props to the man who made it happen.

riiiight i forgot how much work it takes to add an ECU and downpipe to a car!

ShOwOfF
10-06-2003, 05:47 PM

:banghead: :banghead:

gpomp
10-06-2003, 05:57 PM

^SkylinE^
10-06-2003, 06:02 PM
hhahah this is great!
By the way there are many great cars besides honda but look at brads 500hp H23 prelude. There great cars to tune and there is endless aftermarket support for them! Cheap and you can make them fast! I love alot of other cars out there and if i had my pick i wouldn't drive a civic but hey im a POOR student gotta work with what i got. By the way nice sleeper and 400hp sounds good to me! :thumbsup:

topher91
10-06-2003, 06:05 PM
I was just impressed when I saw it cuz its a 400whp Hyundai......HYUNDIA.....don't see too many hyundai's with 400whp??:D

^SkylinE^
10-06-2003, 06:08 PM
May be a Hyundai but its a DSM motor dam good for makeing power!

Dahero
10-06-2003, 06:10 PM
400 is a lot, that is one hell of a sleeper

Eric Happy Meal
10-06-2003, 06:11 PM
Originally posted by ^SkylinE^
hhahah this is great!
By the way there are many great cars besides honda but look at brads 500hp H23 prelude. There great cars to tune and there is endless aftermarket support for them! Cheap and you can make them fast! I love alot of other cars out there and if i had my pick i wouldn't drive a civic but hey im a POOR student gotta work with what i got. By the way nice sleeper and 400hp sounds good to me! :thumbsup:

ok so there is one exception here??? what makes them great to tune, and what do you mean by aftermarket support, the only aftermarket support hondas have over other cars are ugly body kits. yes theyre cheap, and theyre slow compared to the price. how much did you civic cost??? what like 4-5K??? 240SX or a mk3 supra or a 2nd gen rx-7, or a shitload of other cars are available in that price range that are a MUCH better platform than a honda.

Originally posted by topher91
I was just impressed when I saw it cuz its a 400whp Hyundai......HYUNDIA.....don't see too many hyundai's with 400whp??:D

well its not a HYUNDIA thats making that power you know? and if you look past that and at other cars with that engine....

NitrousX
10-06-2003, 06:17 PM
Wow Im with Eric, no offense but you guys must be driving 15 sec cars there. We are talkin about Supras and cars that can actually go fast without rebuilding the whole engine. Well if that amazes you waht do you think about over 300 700rwhp+ supras?...Toyotas at that....on stock internals...

^SkylinE^
10-06-2003, 06:25 PM
All im saying is that I got my civic because the price was right and there is tons of aftermarket support for it...not just body kits??? i don't even have a kit but i do have a turbo thats almost ready to be tuned. Im gonna have a cheap fast car that is good on gas?

Isn't this thread about sleepers anyways. Who would think a Hyundai would be fast? You would expect a supra to be half decent stock but not a Hyundai and that is all that topher91 Is trying to get at? 400 ponys is decent!

sandman
10-06-2003, 06:26 PM
dude, that 400whp off a hyundai is nutty, its on a trbo eclipse engine
getting 400 at the wheels wouldnt b a big deal if some1 had a stock twin turbo car like a supra, 300zx, 30000gt or an FD car, thas when ECu, boost jets, downpipe and hi flow intake and exhaust would make a diff to get u there, not jus ECU and downpipe, ECu upgrade is kinda dumb without boost jets man
but off a stock 210 @ the crank motor, basically doubling the HP is impressive, wonder what he did on his axles to hold that on a sonata?
and well yea lets say i do all that he did to his car to mine, and get two TO4s or somethiung, yea id probly b way more powerful, hehe gimme some time, my swap set me bnack a bit of cash :(

Eric Happy Meal
10-06-2003, 06:29 PM
ive seen 4G63's that made over a grand to the wheels, allthough the engine obviously wouldnt last long, he still made that much power.

Weapon_R
10-06-2003, 06:32 PM
How much does that fox of yours make again?

^SkylinE^
10-06-2003, 06:35 PM
SLeePer ....that is what were talking about right. I don't classify a supra or a 300zx a SLEEPER. Sure a 1000hp has been done but i don't think you get what everyone is try to get at. This car is very low key and has good power ......we don't wanna hear what it could be or what it isn't, topher91 is just stateing some facts for us to slober over. Everyone always has to be bigger and better give the guy some credit instead of beating them down right away?

ShOwOfF
10-06-2003, 06:46 PM
Originally posted by Weapon_R

:rofl:

Eric Happy Meal
10-06-2003, 07:08 PM
Originally posted by Weapon_R

why does it matter? and that car could have a ton more hp and still be a sleeper ya know. its not like since its a sleeper the hp it can get is very imited or something.

MK3HKS
10-06-2003, 07:11 PM

som1 please put this as their sig!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sandman
10-06-2003, 07:22 PM
Originally posted by MK3HKS

som1 please put this as their sig!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :burnout: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

SI-vic
10-06-2003, 07:26 PM
Eric Happy Meal..... you're a fuckin clown.
Like Weapon R asked, what does your Fox make again?
please tell us.... clown-boy

Super_Geo
10-06-2003, 07:34 PM
Hahaha, please just stop posting in this thread, Eric. You sound like a kid in grade 7 trying to talk big about cars, like 400whp is no big deal... right, cause you've driven so much more :rolleyes:

"400 is like midrange, most of the cool cars have much more than that." :rofl:

I think you better go check your headlight fluid... it might be running low.

MK3HKS
10-06-2003, 07:34 PM
400 is like midrange, most of the COOL cars like my fox have much more than that,.my fox will eat this P.O.S hyundai dont argue with me cuz i know all sorts of stuffs about COOL cars!!!

:D

sandman
10-06-2003, 07:35 PM
maybe taking out reverse on his tranny and sellin it will giv him the cashh needed to get to triple digits to wheels????

Eric Happy Meal
10-06-2003, 07:42 PM
Originally posted by SI-vic
Eric Happy Meal..... you're a fuckin clown.
Like Weapon R asked, what does your Fox make again?
please tell us.... clown-boy

i really dont see why that matters. you dont need to have a fast car or one with alot of hp to know about other cars and what it takes to get there. i still dont understand why you guys are creaming your pants over 400 hp. if you ask someone at the races if theyre impressed by 400 whp some will say yeah theyre impressed, and some wont. now if you ask someone who constantly builds engines, such as for a shop, probably about 90% of them will say no. why? because they see them all the time.

gpomp
10-06-2003, 07:45 PM

i really dont see why that matters. you dont need to have a fast car or one with alot of hp to know about other cars and what it takes to get there. i still dont understand why you guys are creaming your pants over 400 hp. if you ask someone at the races if theyre impressed by 400 whp some will say yeah theyre impressed, and some wont. now if you ask someone who constantly builds engines, such as for a shop, probably about 90% of them will say no. why? because they see them all the time.
:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
Lots of cars with over 400whp? How many cars with over 400whp have you actually seen?

Eric Happy Meal
10-06-2003, 07:47 PM
do i really have to count ALL of them????

Kamen
10-06-2003, 07:49 PM
The real ones, yes.

SI-vic
10-06-2003, 07:50 PM

its a hyundai that has 400hp....
how often do you see a hyundai with that much power?
I'm asking you how much power you have because you talk like 400hp is nothing... you talk like its nothing special.
So how much power does your FOX make?

if achieving 400hp is so simple, how come your FoX hasnt achieved that power yet?

GTS Jeff
10-06-2003, 07:51 PM
hey guys, stop picking on eric happy meal, he is right u know. i have personally witnessed a ton of 400hp cars! fuck, they easily outnumber the 150hp cars!! everyone and their dog owns a 400hp car nowadays! get with the times!! fuck!

gpomp
10-06-2003, 07:53 PM
Originally posted by GTS Jeff
hey guys, stop picking on eric happy meal, he is right u know. i have personally witnessed a ton of 400hp cars! fuck, they easily outnumber the 150hp cars!! everyone and their dog owns a 400hp car nowadays! get with the times!! fuck!

Maybe in communist Russia...

Eric Happy Meal
10-06-2003, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by SI-vic

its a hyundai that has 400hp....
how often do you see a hyundai with that much power?
I'm asking you how much power you have because you talk like 400hp is nothing... you talk like its nothing special.
So how much power does your FOX make?

if achieving 400hp is so simple, how come your FoX hasnt achieved that power yet?

again i have to say that you dont have to have alot to know what alot is. take judges at sporting events, were all of the judges once professional in that sport??

well if im going to name cars that ive seen with over 400 hp would you like it from my whyole life or just in the past month? and if in the past month would you want me to include 7stock with that? i couldnt even count the number of cars i saw at 7stock with over 400 hp.

Kamen
10-06-2003, 07:58 PM
Originally posted by GTS Jeff

In communist Russia, dog owns you!

Vitesse951
10-06-2003, 08:06 PM
I seriously Doubt you saw 7 cars in the last month with over 400 WHEEL horsepower, unless you were at a show.

And exactly why is 700 horsepower in a Turbo V6 so much more impressive than a 400 in a 2.0 liter turbo 4 cyl? You can't make generalized statements about "COOL" cars as if every car comes with a given set of requirements for making a certain amount of power. 400 Wheel horsepower IS an accomplishment in a 4g63t, and the fabrication involved to put that motor and tranny in that car IS an accomplishment.

Eric Happy Meal
10-06-2003, 08:07 PM
your comparing a tuned car to a stock car, not exactley fair if you ask me.

Vitesse951
10-06-2003, 08:11 PM
And Judging by the fact that this guy put the motor in a Sonata, I doubt he had the budget of your average Supra TT tuner.

Team_Mclaren
10-06-2003, 08:12 PM
reading your stupid comments really piss me off:banghead:
the topic is SLEEPERS!!!!!
wtf dont u understand, where the hell would u find a hyundai that makes 400hp? in this case, its a sleeper!!!!
It takes tons of work to get a car into that range, we're not talking about buying a mclaren f1 or enzo. NOT SHIT THEIR STOCK AND MAKE MORE THAN 400 HORSE!!!! WE ALL KNOW THAT!
Dont bitch at other peoples car and work when u're driving nothing more than a fox, im not saying that its a bad car. for the money, its probably not bad. Im not saying my mx is on top of the hill either... just u get u know that it does take a lot of work and money to get a 4 -5g car into a 400hp monster!

Eric Happy Meal
10-06-2003, 08:14 PM
Originally posted by Vitesse951
I seriously Doubt you saw 7 cars in the last month with over 400 WHEEL horsepower, unless you were at a show.

And exactly why is 700 horsepower in a Turbo V6 so much more impressive than a 400 in a 2.0 liter turbo 4 cyl? You can't make generalized statements about "COOL" cars as if every car comes with a given set of requirements for making a certain amount of power. 400 Wheel horsepower IS an accomplishment in a 4g63t, and the fabrication involved to put that motor and tranny in that car IS an accomplishment.

what turbo V6 did i say was cool that had 700 hp????? and now 400 out of a 4G63 ISNT an accomplishment, ive seen over 800 done quite a few times. i never said ANYTHING about the amount of fabricating it takes to do that to a car ANYWHERE. all i said was:

Team_Mclaren
10-06-2003, 08:14 PM
And exactly why is 700 horsepower in a Turbo V6 so much more impressive than a 400 in a 2.0 liter turbo 4 cyl?
:werd:
if u want mad power, go with a muscle car!!! bang for the buck if u want raw power!!

GTS Jeff
10-06-2003, 08:18 PM

what turbo V6 did i say was cool that had 700 hp????? and now 400 out of a 4G63 ISNT an accomplishment, ive seen over 800 done quite a few times. i never said ANYTHING about the amount of fabricating it takes to do that to a car ANYWHERE. all i said was:

yea its ok man, i believe u, even if the rest of the world doesnt.

Eric Happy Meal
10-06-2003, 08:22 PM
Originally posted by Team_Mclaren
reading your stupid comments really piss me off:banghead:
the topic is SLEEPERS!!!!!
wtf dont u understand, where the hell would u find a hyundai that makes 400hp? in this case, its a sleeper!!!!
It takes tons of work to get a car into that range, we're not talking about buying a mclaren f1 or enzo. NOT SHIT THEIR STOCK AND MAKE MORE THAN 400 HORSE!!!! WE ALL KNOW THAT!
Dont bitch at other peoples car and work when u're driving nothing more than a fox, im not saying that its a bad car. for the money, its probably not bad. Im not saying my mx is on top of the hill either... just u get u know that it does take a lot of work and money to get a 4 -5g car into a 400hp monster!

i never said anything regarding the car and it being a sleeper. and i guess you assuming that makes your post somewhat stupid. and i can bitch and complain all i want about cars if i feel like it! just like you can bitch and complain about what i happen to think. and besides i dont see any bitching done on my part, me saying that i didnt find the car that impressive is MY OPINNION.

and im sure its a one of only hyundais with 400 hp, but thats nothing compared to what the engine can produce, and its also not a hyundai making that power...

Team_Mclaren
10-06-2003, 08:26 PM
y dont u try to drop a 4g63 into the fox then!!!
it mustnt be that hard! get over 350hp (its not that much, the motor can go way over that) with it in your fox and 100 cash is yours :nut:

Eric Happy Meal
10-06-2003, 08:31 PM
and the fabrication involved to put that motor and tranny in that car IS an accomplishment.

And Judging by the fact that this guy put the motor in a Sonata, I doubt he had the budget of your average Supra TT tuner.

so its been established that his car cost 5-6G and how much exactley do you think all of the work he put into the car was???
and he doesnt have to be rich enough to have a TT supra to have a decent amount of hp. for the cost of his car he could have done a 1JZ swap into a MK3 supra, which would have much more hp that the 4G63 did stock, and factoring in the amount of what he spent on the swap itself he could have done a 2JZ swap. and assuming he did the 2JZ swap, he could have put all the money he spent on tuning his car into the supra and have alot mroe hp.

Eric Happy Meal
10-06-2003, 08:33 PM
y dont u try to drop a 4g63 into the fox then!!!

why?

it mustnt be that hard! get over 350hp (its not that much, the motor can go way over that) with it in your fox and 100 cash is yours :nut:

so you want me to invest a decent amount of money (compared to what i earn) into a car that i dont really want for 100 bucks??? seems like your the :nut: here.

Team_Mclaren
10-06-2003, 08:45 PM

so its been established that his car cost 5-6G and how much exactley do you think all of the work he put into the car was???
and he doesnt have to be rich enough to have a TT supra to have a decent amount of hp. for the cost of his car he could have done a 1JZ swap into a MK3 supra, which would have much more hp that the 4G63 did stock, and factoring in the amount of what he spent on the swap itself he could have done a 2JZ swap. and assuming he did the 2JZ swap, he could have put all the money he spent on tuning his car into the supra and have alot mroe hp.

the sky is the limit when come into making a car FAST. this had been argue forever. We all know that we can spend a more and more $$$ into tuning different cars and shit. We gave him props that he did something different. Civic's are so great casue they are cheap to start off with. We have a million for our budge

why?
so you want me to invest a decent amount of money (compared to what i earn) into a car that i dont really want for 100 bucks??? seems like your the :nut: here.

u make sound so damn easy y dont u do it???:thumbsdow

Eric Happy Meal
10-06-2003, 08:53 PM
the sky is the limit when come into making a car FAST. this had been argue forever. We all know that we can spend a more and more $$$ into tuning different cars and shit. We gave him props that he did something different. Civic's are so great casue they are cheap to start off with. We have a million for our budge

yeah it does cost money to go fast. whats your point exactley??? yeah civics arent cheap to start with. especially compared with other sports cars that are a few years older. and what do you get with the civic!? a small/weak engine, and fwd....so where is the advantage here??

u make sound so damn easy y dont u do it???:thumbsdow

why dont i?? maybe because i have no want to do that swap, or no desire to. theres obviously enough room in his engine bay for the engine as well, while in mine, there isnt.

lude_conduct
10-06-2003, 08:54 PM
I'm just wondering, with all the people saying that 400whp is unimpressive, have you ever been in a car that has made over 350whp at the wheels? Throwing around numbers is one thing, but driving the cars is whole new ball game.

Team_Mclaren
10-06-2003, 09:02 PM

why dont i?? maybe because i have no want to do that swap, or no desire to. theres obviously enough room in his engine bay for the engine as well, while in mine, there isnt.

Well then STFU. You have no idea what this guy has to go throught to make this happen.:thumbsdow
400hp is noth??? I would like u to get that kinda power with your fox??? no desire?? then u have no right to bitch other people's work. People mod their car to be different, as what i stated, we can all go get a muscle to get the mad power.

finboy
10-06-2003, 09:10 PM
i talked with the owner of the car (he's over on performance-shop).

apperantly the motor is a direct drop in, a turbo ecm has to be used, and then a wire must be run for the knock sensor.

as for 400 hp not being impressive, ass clown, how many dsm's in town make over 400 whp?

Eric Happy Meal
10-06-2003, 09:14 PM

Well then STFU. You have no idea what this guy has to go throught to make this happen.:thumbsdow
400hp is noth??? I would like u to get that kinda power with your fox??? no desire?? then u have no right to bitch other people's work. People mod their car to be different, as what i stated, we can all go get a muscle to get the mad power.

and niether do you! so who are you to say how hard or easy the swap was!?!?

and so wait, because i dont have any desire to do the same thing with my car i cant state my opinnion on his car???? never did i bitch about it, just stated my opinnion. and yes people do mod there cars to be different, but never did that come up in this discussion until YOU brought it up. and even so, why does just about everyone who mods cars use the trendy cars?????

I'm just wondering, with all the people saying that 400whp is unimpressive, have you ever been in a car that has made over 350whp at the wheels? Throwing around numbers is one thing, but driving the cars is whole new ball game.

actually i have a few times, not nearly as many times as ive seen cars with over that much hp tho. and also were not talking about driving the cars here, were talking about me thinking its unimpressive to have that much hp.

MK3HKS
10-06-2003, 09:18 PM
yo man, iam gonna try to help u out..............

just shut up and tell one of the mods to close this thread before u humilate urself even more:dunno:

just a suggestion!!!

if u want ill pm a mod myself before u get laughed at even more:thumbsup:

Team_Mclaren
10-06-2003, 09:19 PM
Originally posted by finboy

as for 400 hp not being impressive, ass clown, how many dsm's in town make over 400 whp?

Eric Happy Meal
10-06-2003, 09:22 PM
Originally posted by finboy
i talked with the owner of the car (he's over on performance-shop).

apperantly the motor is a direct drop in, a turbo ecm has to be used, and then a wire must be run for the knock sensor.

damn i guess that swap was like hella-hard then!!!!

and there are at least two that you can find in a magazine, the latest edition of SCC with its 6 street sleepers section, 4 of those cars live in the same city that i do.

ninspeed
10-06-2003, 09:41 PM
ive seen 4G63's that made over a grand to the wheels, allthough the engine obviously wouldnt last long, he still made that much power.
Ok you fucking retard, 1000hp streetable dsm...
That car came STOCK with the 2.0l mitsu engines in them. All he did was mod it accordling. Now lets see what else tom owns.. right, a beautiful 240Z (not an sz for you stupid happy meal people)...
Now, lets see.. .how hard is it to do more than an ecu, and down pipe... well if you knew the guy for more then two seconds (like a period of 3 years) then you would know a little more about the history of this car, and the person. I have no need to defend him aginst a person of your low caliber

Eric Happy Meal
10-06-2003, 09:50 PM
Originally posted by ninspeed

Ok you fucking retard, 1000hp streetable dsm...
That car came STOCK with the 2.0l mitsu engines in them. All he did was mod it accordling. Now lets see what else tom owns.. right, a beautiful 240Z (not an sz for you stupid happy meal people)...
Now, lets see.. .how hard is it to do more than an ecu, and down pipe... well if you knew the guy for more then two seconds (like a period of 3 years) then you would know a little more about the history of this car, and the person. I have no need to defend him aginst a person of your low caliber

i NEVER said anything about it being streetable now did i?? and he has a 240Z!?!? wow cool! im impressed!

you dont need to defend him. this whole thing is about me thinking his car isnt impressive, fuck its just like me saying i dont like orange cars and then a whole fucking mob of you try and tell me how dumb that is or some shit like that, so to me it seems like you guys are the real retards here.

lets go back to the orange idea, do you want me to go through this whole topic changing all the arguments so they pretain to me not liking the color orange?

well ill just do a small section of it now:
me: meh, i dont really like orange cars.
you:what!? how many orange cars have you seen!?
me:does it matter how many ive seen?
you:well your car isnt orange so who are you to bitch about other peoples orange cars!?

need i continue?

gpomp
10-06-2003, 09:58 PM
American's are dumb.

(sorry Zeph)

MK3HKS
10-06-2003, 09:59 PM
Originally posted by gpomp
American's are dumb.

(sorry Zeph)

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

yankeefan
10-06-2003, 10:00 PM
americans from the left coast are dumb.

Team_Mclaren
10-06-2003, 10:02 PM
we're not basing the color and shit like that, we are basing this on power!!!
every fucking car has power!!!!
u cant just dont like power, why dont u ride a pony then!

4wheeldrift
10-06-2003, 10:08 PM
Could someone please lock this thread, before the stupidity contained herein (on both sides of the argument from various people I might add) leaks out onto the rest of the board and everyone within 50' of a computer drops another 20 iq points on top of all the intelligence I just lost reading three pages of this shit?

Eric Happy Meal
10-06-2003, 10:11 PM
we're not basing the color and shit like that, we are basing this on power!!!
every fucking car has power!!!!
u cant just dont like power, why dont u ride a pony then!

its the same fucking principale moron! and every fucking car has a color too!!!! well your right i cant just dont like power, because its not proper english. but i can just not like a power, why? because i dont like how much power it has. arent i entitled to my opinnion, which is: im not impressed with how much power his car has.

cant i have different tastes/preferrences/opinnions on cars and their performance than you people??

and if you have a different opinnion what good is it going to do to jump in saying things like: no thats wrong your dumb. your fucking retarded if you dont like that car!

NitrousX
10-06-2003, 10:28 PM
....omg :banghead: I thought you people knew better. Maybe if you get a fast car and find out where the Supras, Mustangs and Camaros are, youd find out that Just because a 4 banger makes more hp per cyl than a 6 cyl does doesnt mean it will win. I dont care about impressions. Are you guys ricers? Would you rather say I do 10s in the 1/4 or I do 12s but I make alot of horsepower per cylinder...if you chose the 2nd one you are a ricer or a retard.

Well FYI 400rwhp is alot for a 4 banger yes...100 fwhp per cyl.

what about the 1000rwhp Supras that are making about 165 rwhp per cyl.

So theres a 6 cyl that makes almost 170% more hp with only 2 more cyl.

ok So I just pretty much covered it, If you like whp per cyl, theres a 6cyl that makes 165% more whp than that 4 cyl that you guys are so excited about. Start a thread on that and awe at something that's actually fast.

And both of those cars have the SAME mods, if not the Hyundai has more mods.

http://www.rit.edu/~bxw3064/ali-owned.jpg

Seanith
10-06-2003, 10:31 PM
Just the fact that this car has more power than 99% of the stock cars on the road (pretty much anything that isn't an exotic) should be impressive to anyone. Who are you Paul Walker or something?? :dunno: :rolleyes:

shane b
10-06-2003, 10:36 PM
Originally posted by ^SkylinE^
hhahah this is great!
if theres so many great cars besides honda whats the point of reffering to one? as a viper owner once said bout civics" you can polish a turd'' same goes for those crappy hyundais

Originally posted by Super_Geo
Hahaha, please just stop posting in this thread, Eric. You sound like a kid in grade 7 trying to talk big about cars, like 400whp is no big deal... right, cause you've driven so much more :rolleyes:

"400 is like midrange, most of the cool cars have much more than that." :rofl:

I think you better go check your headlight fluid... it might be running low.

whats the 7th grade got to do with anything thats what grade i was in when i bought my stealth which with lil mods its engine could be arranged dropped in erics car and smoke this hyundai
and actually 400 is no big deal after the vettes,supra,cuda,roadrunner,challenger,charger, and nova my dads owned i think i would know what is good hp numbers and 400 is no where near it
so while you all admire this beater that has a dsm engine i think i will laugh at your stupidity

Eric Happy Meal
10-06-2003, 10:37 PM
not exactley. i see/read/hear of a crapload of cars with much more than 400 hp, so to me (not this is an opinnion) its not overly impressive.