PDA

View Full Version : time to get checked. Process?

l/l/rX
01-26-2009, 08:33 PM
Time to get myself tested since I've never been tested before. Do I have to go see my doc and get him to fill out a form? Or can I just go to market mall pro building and just wait in line?
I use to go for mthly blood tests but this is different reason now.

calgarys_finest
01-26-2009, 08:36 PM
Originally posted by l/l/rX
Time to get myself tested since I've never been tested before. Do I have to go see my doc and get him to fill out a form? Or can I just go to market mall pro building and just wait in line?
I use to go for mthly blood tests but this is different reason now.

Was she a one night stand??

arian_ma
01-26-2009, 08:37 PM
Is it cause of Fung's family members?

Jk dude sorry 'bout the stupid joke but I couldn't not do it...

max_boost
01-26-2009, 08:41 PM
This?

Calgary
STD Clinic
#404 - 906 - 8th Avenue SW
403-944-7575

G-ZUS
01-26-2009, 10:49 PM
That q-tip is gonna hurt :barf:

hash
01-26-2009, 11:49 PM
haha they don't q-tip anymore. urine sample is all that is needed for chlamydia/gonorrhea.

JfuckinC
01-26-2009, 11:54 PM
Originally posted by G-ZUS
That q-tip is gonna hurt :barf:

ahahaha
fuck

good choice though man lol.. it's worth the piece of mind.

GQBalla
01-27-2009, 08:10 AM
yes Jarett, get tested eh?

you fucken slut

94CoRd
01-27-2009, 10:51 AM
the q-tip sucks, but unless you're discharging some sick shit, they wont swab you.

just go to a walk-in clinic, they'll ask you a few questions (one might be, "are you pissing puss?") if no, no q-tip and head on to the blood work.

buh_buh
01-27-2009, 10:52 AM
go to the clinic on 8th.
They'll ask you questions, do some blood tests, in and out in less than an hour.

l/l/rX
01-27-2009, 07:58 PM
soo wait, i dont have to go to the doc, get he/ she to fill out a form for me to bring to the market mall professional building blood center?

I can just go somewhere, walk in give them my blood n piss and wait?

I aint pissing out puss. I just never have been tested before and yes this is just for peace of mind.

I thought the clinic on 8th was shut down? Or was it they just stopped doing abortions?

l/l/rX
01-27-2009, 08:00 PM
Originally posted by GQBalla
yes Jarett, get tested eh?

you fucken slut

yaaa i know matt -______-'' hai.

whats my ratio to yours? 9 - 1? tehe.

GQBalla
01-27-2009, 08:08 PM
ouch

Kloubek
01-27-2009, 08:19 PM
I decided a few years ago to have the full tests done on myself, as I was already giving my fluids (blood and urine) for other tests anyway.

I just went to my walk-in, and they referred me to Calgary Lab services. I went in there, they took the samples, and everything checked out fine. (They didn't call though - I had to speak to my doctor about it later.)

I was pretty lucky - considering the amount of unprotected sex my slut ex had before me. Turns out she DID contract warts shortly after with someone else. Take that bitch.

Oh... and OP: You're totally doing the right thing. Don't let anyone razz u about it. More people should take responsibility like you are.

buh_buh
01-27-2009, 09:45 PM
I dont know about the market mall one, but I know on 8th you don't need a form. You walk in, do the test and if there's nothing wrong they won't call you.

cdnsir
01-27-2009, 10:16 PM
My family doc did everything for me. Went in, he swapped me (yes, IT IS the worst kind of pain for a man..). He filled out a form, then I had to drop that shameful swap off to Calgary Lab. Services and also get a few more blood/urine tests done.

Oh yeah, no puss or anything here. The doc did all that to give me the full treatment... Yay! Lucky me!!!