PDA

View Full Version : Jamie Pierre's world record ski cliff drop gets shattered

Redlyne_mr2
01-28-2009, 11:49 AM
Fred Syversen beats the world record cliff drop, shame that it was barely caught on camera. He just hauls ass before the take off too.. 351ft
tkZ7Tyf7_YM&feature

GQBalla
01-28-2009, 11:57 AM
wow thats nuts - he got so owned

a social dsease
01-28-2009, 04:56 PM
beats the world record for what, largest bail? I'd rather see these guys hit smaller cliffs and actually ski away from it, instead of hucking off crap like this with no chance of landing..

core_upt
01-29-2009, 10:44 AM
I don't think he was trying to hit the cliff. I think he was a little lost and missed the run and 'fell off'. His path down was sick - it looks like he's floating on clouds.

Redlyne_mr2
01-29-2009, 10:55 AM
Originally posted by core_upt
I don't think he was trying to hit the cliff. I think he was a little lost and missed the run and 'fell off'. His path down was sick - it looks like he's floating on clouds.
Yah he picked the wrong line.... he was just cruising down that line as well. Imagine coming up to the edge of the cliff going that fast and realizing its a 35 story building that you're just about to drop. I'm surprised his heart didnt stop.

Jeremiah
01-29-2009, 12:26 PM
damn, if hes trying to break a world record and document it you would think they would have better videography.

asp integra
01-29-2009, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by Jeremiah
damn, if hes trying to break a world record and document it you would think they would have better videography.

haha he accidentally broke it, he meant to hit a drop further down the line but he cut off earlier and hit the way bigger drop, thats why the heli flys around and u miss most of it, the crazy thing is that right as he comes back into view he hits the snow, shows you how long he was falling for, crazy shit!