PDA

View Full Version : Theories about life / Freestyle rap lines

jhomeboy
01-29-2009, 02:21 AM
Why does the government approved school curriculum teach a forensics unit in gr 6 (may vary) where your fingerprints are put on a piece of paper and handed in as an assignment in the fingerprints section of the unit....

i'll cut your throat and watch you bleed
fill up the sink while you slip to your knees

core_upt
01-29-2009, 10:07 AM
not even worth a :facepalm:

Jlude
01-29-2009, 10:09 AM
wtf?

Redlyne_mr2
01-29-2009, 10:12 AM
Easy there Marshall Mathers.

em2ab
01-29-2009, 10:32 AM
Do not want.

gretz
01-29-2009, 10:40 AM
Bleed and knees :rofl:
i thought these people were extinct

eckostyle
01-29-2009, 10:51 AM
Originally posted by Redlyne_mr2
Easy there Marshall Mathers.

:werd: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Eleanor
01-29-2009, 10:52 AM
Originally posted by 4lti7ude
Spitting your game through your keyboard.
Anonymously so that you don't have to step up to the words you put down.
Talking shit about everything, but when theres no keyboard, no vast distance between you and the shit you just threw down you just mutter a little insult to yourself.
If you got so much balls to talk so much shit on the internet then your a real G.

Beyond is like a little internet based gang.
Members gaining REP by doing this that.
Shit going down member to member, exposing the members who try to fuck with you through scamming.

Someones got a problem with someone? Post a name we'll find them and expose them.

Fuck the new members there the kids who just wanna be something here. Fuck 09s right?

Let the 09s build themselves some rep and only the ones who do become someone here.
Forget the rest so we can have only the best.

Oh all those admins, custom title users, and long time users are the Circle of leaders right?
There the OGs of Beyond. Its amazing when they say something on a thread how much people start to agree with them.

Theres always that one guy whos like "Oh thats gay"
But then a "OG Member" says "Shit thats bad ass" and all posts after are "Omg thats the sickest shit ever"

You talk shit about the people who have made a family apart from their blood family.
Everyone wants to belong, no one wants to be alone.
Remember the kid in school who no one really talked to? You know you NEVER wanted to be like him, alone with no friends to show.
Fuck that so you did what you needed to fit in with shit. Dont try to say "No man I didnt do shit to fit in"
Cause your doing it right now, jumping on Beyond bandwagon agreeing to everything the "OG Members" say without a hesitation.

Talk shit about "Gang Members" but your the one whos trying to fit into another "Gang" by talking shit, looking G, and doing what it takes to get your name out there.

tkirby
01-29-2009, 11:35 AM
s'all good baybuhbaybeh

harv91
01-29-2009, 11:41 AM
hunnies play me close
like butter play toast ;)

ABteg00
01-29-2009, 02:20 PM
Canmorite play hoes like musical chairs
only if they suck dick and swallow pubic hairs

calgarys_finest
01-29-2009, 02:37 PM
I may be white but my neck is red

I put miracle whip on my wonder bread

semograd
01-29-2009, 02:50 PM
If you'll be a nympho

I'll be a nympho

03ozwhip
01-29-2009, 03:32 PM
i love this game called rap music, but jhomeboy you suck at this shit, why'd you choose it?

GQBalla
01-29-2009, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by jhomeboy
Why does the government approved school curriculum teach a forensics unit in gr 6 (may vary) where your fingerprints are put on a piece of paper and handed in as an assignment in the fingerprints section of the unit....

i'll cut your throat and watch you bleed
fill up the sink while you slip to your knees

lol good one 2 cent

ABteg00
01-29-2009, 03:52 PM
I have always wounderd about the finger prints thing. I remember they used to have booths at the mall that take your fingerprints in case you get ''lost'' or kidnapped. These are probably put into a huge data base with millions of other prints. I could see how this would help solving a crime, but I have always thought there are alternative motives for attempting to get millions of children's finger prints not just helping find them if they are lost.

Also the op has a point, If every student in public school takes the finger print unit and hands in a print, that is a very easy and effective way to obtain the majority of children's fingerprints.

Big Brother?

EK 2.0
01-29-2009, 05:15 PM
I don't understand what is happening...

See, this is why hip-hop is dead...:rolleyes: