PDA

View Full Version : bylaw cops

colt91
01-29-2009, 01:22 PM
hey everybody my dumb friend wants to become a bylaw cop and i called him a moron and that bylaw cops are rent-a-cops so i was wondering if anybody had anything else that they call cops and bylaw officers

Clever
01-29-2009, 02:13 PM
Hmmm.... two point five O?

icetraycnb
01-29-2009, 02:20 PM
Or you can grow up and not make ignorant judgements.

You're going to have to come up with a more convincing argument than calling them mall cops or "anything else," to get your friend out of becoming a bylaw officer. Sure there are reasons you wouldn't want you friend to be in this line of work but what you said is just dumb.

The Cosworth
01-29-2009, 02:24 PM
yeah they inforce different laws. Maybe he doesnt want to end up in traffic or getting shot at?

:dunno:

Your a pretty shitty friend if you ask me. They make killer money to tell people to keep their barking dogs inside.

Thomas Gabriel
01-29-2009, 02:25 PM
I just wonder how it feels to have a job that involves making other people feel bad - and often for trivial reasons.

gretz
01-29-2009, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by Thomas Gabriel
I just wonder how it feels to have a job that involves making other people feel bad - and often for trivial reasons.

It would be fucking awesome - serving people would be another killer job.

Hearing excuses would be the best part of being a by-law officer

semograd
01-29-2009, 02:30 PM
I agree with cos, don't be such a stupid friend.

Originally posted by Clever
Hmmm.... two point five O?

Still funny

DonJuan
01-29-2009, 02:35 PM
Originally posted by icetraycnb
Or you can grow up and not make ignorant judgements.

You're going to have to come up with a more convincing argument than calling them mall cops or "anything else," to get your friend out of becoming a bylaw officer. Sure there are reasons you wouldn't want you friend to be in this line of work but what you said is just dumb.

$5 says this is a bylaw cop or the friend that wants to be one.

Either way this thread is lame

BlackArcher101
01-29-2009, 02:46 PM
They aren't even cops! Bylaw officers!
They are two different worlds but you are generalizing them into one and calling them all horrible. Bwahahahaha... F'n people today and the disrespect for enforcement.

I say you are aren't worth keeping as a friend. What do you do for a living? I'd like to get a chance at making fun of your position as well. Lame thread indeed.

Heff
01-29-2009, 02:54 PM
Hmm.

City Worker - with all the benefits that entails.
Decent Salary, regular raises, good holidays.
Helping keep the city clean.

Your buddy could score a gig as animal control officer, and help rescue lost animals - which could be ok.

What's not to like about being a bylaw officer?

Canmorite
01-29-2009, 04:09 PM
Meter Maids.