PDA

View Full Version : Supercharged Ford Mustang crash at the track

trev0006
01-29-2009, 02:04 PM
Supercharged Ford Mustang crash at the track (http://www.dpccars.com/car-videos-09/01-30-09page-Supercharged-Ford-Mustang-crash-at-the-track.htm) How do you explain this to the insurance company.

cloud7
01-29-2009, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by trev0006
How do you explain this to the insurance company.

What's there to explain? It is none of their business. You crash at the track. You pay for the damages yourself.

gretz
01-29-2009, 02:34 PM
Originally posted by cloud7

What's there to explain? It is none of their business. You crash at the track. You pay for the damages yourself.

thanks tips- explain how it happened putting the car off the track - therfore insurance can be collected.

ie - a flock of moosen ran into the side of my car...

hope this clears it up

403Gemini
01-29-2009, 04:06 PM
Originally posted by gretz

thanks tips- explain how it happened putting the car off the track - therfore insurance can be collected.

hope this clears it up

Yay for fraud

vengie
01-29-2009, 04:09 PM

hope this clears it up

that is until they see this video! then what? :thumbsup:

GQBalla
01-29-2009, 04:26 PM

hope this clears it up

:facepalm:

gretz
01-29-2009, 04:39 PM
thanks guys - i was explaining the "explaining to the insurance company" and what trev006 meant. Stupids

yes, that would be fraud - thanks

until they see the video - then you'd be f'd - hope that answers that one

i thought it was an easy explanation - not something you should do as a guidline - this is beyond - there are all sorts i suppose:thumbsup:

Rstar
01-29-2009, 04:40 PM
hey trev, would you mind imbedding your vids. Clicking the links all the time is such a pain!!

mr2mike
01-29-2009, 05:12 PM
How about, dumbass Mustang driver.... lets lock up the brakes on a fishtale.

Granted he was going full speed, but you can see it start to dog walk a bit, probably after shifting. He could have steered that one out IMO.
:dunno:

NickGT
01-29-2009, 05:40 PM
My information may not be totally accurate. But I found more info on another forum I frequent. This car was not supercharged.

He obviously had heavy wheel spin (as visibile in the video) then he mis-shifted and went from 2nd to 1st instead of 2nd to 3rd...

So definitely the drivers heavy foot and inexperience owned him hardcore. To bad for the wrecked bullitt.

syeve
01-30-2009, 11:50 AM
lol "he slipped"

xLostx
01-30-2009, 01:27 PM
the woman in the background, he slipped :banghead: :facepalm:

jdm_eg6
02-02-2009, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by cloud7

try and fix that ;).. your better off buying a new stang. Then the insurance company wonders what happened with the old one.

Shitty driver i guess