PDA

View Full Version : HS Yearbook?

PGTze
10-07-2003, 01:42 AM
Anyone else get their High School year books from last year yet? I got mine today, I was hoping it would be a good one for once seeing as how it was my grade 12 year and all, but nope, as expected it is one hurtin unit. Only two pics of me and they were both mandatory. One was the grad pic with the gown and all, and the other was of the bball team. Problem is in the bball pic I'm on frickin crutches! I look like the water boy or something. Oh well better than nothing I guess.

Man I thought I would be glad to be done with High School, but when I look back, it fucking rocked! I guess year books are good for something... bringing back good memorys. I just don't understand why yearbooks are so formal, my yearbook doesn't even represent what I remeber High School as, all the pictures are mostly of people studying or standing around faking a smile. I get that the school probably wants to portray a good image and all, but who is going to look at a yearbook other than the people who bought them(students)? I think they should have put pics of partys, keggers, safe grad, and all the times that were actually fun in a section or something. Now that would be a year book!

Gondi Stylez
10-07-2003, 02:26 PM
ye i got mine and it suxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ass the past 2 years (grade 10,11) and sweet pages for the grads but this year they have juss the gown pic and they worte some BS saying about what i would be later in life that i didnt even make up!! fuckin hurtinnnnn and pissssssed the fuck off!! but there is a sweeeet pic of my lady!!!! :D

Melinda
10-08-2003, 10:19 AM
Our year books were always pretty good. We got them at the end of the school year though so we could get them signed by everyone before we left for the summer/when we graduated...what school(s) did/do you guys go to where there are such crappy year books?

accordboi_02
10-08-2003, 10:22 AM
Originally posted by PGTze
Man I thought I would be glad to be done with High School, but when I look back, it fucking rocked!

I hope that you're attending Univ... High School doesn't hold a candle to Univ... those seriously were the 4 best years of my life... just make sure that if you are there, lose all the HS attitudes, b/c it will get you nothing.
:thumbsup:

teknical
10-08-2003, 10:57 AM
I graduated from Bishop Grandin HS last year.

Gondi Stylez
10-08-2003, 11:07 PM
i graduated from Rundle College, its a private school so u would think that the yearbooks woulda been good, but not this year! maybe they hated us! fuckers!! and we pay them to work! :(

Melinda
10-08-2003, 11:13 PM
Originally posted by Gondi Stylez
i graduated from Rundle College, its a private school so u would think that the yearbooks woulda been good, but not this year! maybe they hated us! fuckers!! and we pay them to work! :(
Paid? Ours was made by a HUGE committee of us students who ran around taking pictures all year long...the kids did stupid stuff for our cameras cause it was kids taking the pictures...you get very few of the 'candids' being formal smiling poses...it was awesome! That and they let us pick the events of the year that we wanted to put in there so we picked dances, funraisers ect ect that we thought were the funnest...:) Our yearbooks were always big but we liked it that way :D

Gondi Stylez
10-09-2003, 11:58 AM
Originally posted by Melinda

Paid? Ours was made by a HUGE committee of us students who ran around taking pictures all year long...the kids did stupid stuff for our cameras cause it was kids taking the pictures...you get very few of the 'candids' being formal smiling poses...it was awesome! That and they let us pick the events of the year that we wanted to put in there so we picked dances, funraisers ect ect that we thought were the funnest...:) Our yearbooks were always big but we liked it that way :D

yes that is exactly who made ours but i meant pay the teachers cuz they had say in it and that was gay, plus some of the select few of the ppl who made this years book only put their friends and didnt represent the school as a whole! the the biggest piss off was the grad pages and that was gay! you would think that the grad pages would have been done alot better and the only saying there was would have been something that WE would have written ourselves, cuz mine said mostly likey to own a car dealership when i am doin medicene?!?! hahah kinda funny yet really stupid and i just guess i have come to expect more from a private school since you pay an arm and a leg for the education, and all the extra things at school!! :guns: :thumbsdow :banghead: to the select losers that made ours!!!!!!!

GT2NV
10-09-2003, 01:50 PM
ive gotta go grab mine tommorow! hope im in alot of pics