PDA

View Full Version : Please stay awake when you're driving

rumeo
01-30-2009, 11:37 PM
Some douche on Deerfoot kept falling asleep and swerving into everyones lane, almost smoked me and a ton of other people. I swear everyone was honking just to keep this guy awake lol. If you feel tired enough that youre gonna pass out, pull over and take a nap, well that's what I do anyways.

ercchry
01-30-2009, 11:39 PM
next time call the cops and report a drunk driver

2EFNFAST
01-31-2009, 12:41 AM
I pay my taxes - that entitles me to use as much of Deerfoot as I please. If I want to swerve into your lane to piss you off, that's my damn business - GTF out of my way!

bawlls
01-31-2009, 01:36 AM
^haha?

Shunsui
01-31-2009, 07:10 AM
Originally posted by 2EFNFAST
I pay my taxes - that entitles me to use as much of Deerfoot as I please. If I want to swerve into your lane to piss you off, that's my damn business - GTF out of my way!

:facepalm:

and besides it's GTFO...

DonJuan
01-31-2009, 02:46 PM
Originally posted by Shunsui

and besides it's GTFO...

good one noob... you can stay.

RedCivic
01-31-2009, 03:03 PM
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

LilDrunkenSmurf
02-01-2009, 01:19 AM
Originally posted by 2EFNFAST

Originally posted by Shunsui

and besides it's GTFO...

"Get the fuck out.. out of my way"

No.. It's GTF out of my way, or GTFO of my way..

nj2Type-S
02-01-2009, 03:03 AM
Originally posted by bawlls
^haha?

:rofl:

scat19
02-02-2009, 12:14 PM
Originally posted by LilDrunkenSmurf

"Get the fuck out.. out of my way"

No.. It's GTF out of my way, or GTFO of my way..

well explained jory :angel:

Zhariak
02-02-2009, 08:50 PM
It shocks me at the stuff I see on the road on a daily basis....

I'm in consulting, so I'm all over the city on a daily basis. It's nuts. and cops NEVER do anything....

I've called the police soo many times on people hitting snow banks (drunk driving multiple hits on different snowbanks and curbs), hitting cement barriers (again drunk drivers)....

It's a joke, I've even followed from a distance to see if the police could catch up, but after 20 minutes no show (didn't even turn off of the road I reported they were on)...

Once I had some loser tards throw a steal coffee mug at my windshield 2 weeks after I bought my new vehicle (thankfully swerved out of the way, they were throwing shoes out the window before hand)... Cops said I could try to press charges, but couldn't really do anything. Hung up, tried chasing them down, but they wouldn't pull over....

Toilet_D
02-03-2009, 12:36 AM
my friends once gave me a backseat peters milkshake aenema, and pitched the turkey baster out the window, killing five and i got away clean.