PDA

View Full Version : cigarette size question

yue
02-03-2009, 01:37 AM
can anyone tell me the height (cm) of a king size cigarette pack?

before any human torches say "flame on!" i am asking because:
- i am getting a custom stereo trim made with a built-in pocket for the sole purpose of storing my cigs
- i normally smoke regulars but in the event that i buy kings i would like them to fit as well
- i do not want to spend $10 to find out

TIA!

jswankster
02-03-2009, 01:42 AM
why not put it off for a few days, ( dont know how much you smoke) and next time you need to buy smokes get a king size pack :dunno:

yue
02-03-2009, 01:49 AM
lol, i just bought 2 packs. plus i would like to get back to the manufacturer a.s.a.p. i suppose if no one knows then i will be forced to buy a new pack tomorrow before work.

jswankster
02-03-2009, 02:03 AM
i have a King pack .. ill PM you size tomorrow

Kobe
02-03-2009, 02:07 AM
just under 3.5inchs height and 4inchs wide...

Spoons
02-03-2009, 04:20 AM
Not going to lie, but that actually seems like a badass idea. I hate trying to fumble in my pocket getting my smokes out driving, and have no where to really put them in my car.

GQBalla
02-03-2009, 08:11 AM
when i smoked i stored them in either in the cup holder or the compartment under the ebrake.

or i left them in my pocket.

not that hard

Spoons
02-03-2009, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by GQBalla
when i smoked i stored them in either in the cup holder or the compartment under the ebrake.

or i left them in my pocket.

not that hard

But did you have a bad ass place to put them that was special made for them alone?

That's what I thought...

QuasarCav
02-03-2009, 02:21 PM
Will this pocket be identified as the smokes pocket? You will be lacking some serious cool factor if this is not the case.

GQBalla
02-03-2009, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by Spoons

But did you have a bad ass place to put them that was special made for them alone?

That's what I thought...

lol true, i just liked to smoke them so i didn't have to carry it

2jzgte
02-03-2009, 05:04 PM
What if you quit smoking? What then?

xmattx8
02-03-2009, 07:47 PM
Originally posted by 2jzgte
What if you quit smoking? What then?

Then im pretty sure he can find something else to stash in a square hole. Change? cellphone? extrakeys? ipod?

:facepalm:

2jzgte
02-03-2009, 08:15 PM
My bad i read it as one size cigarette ha

frozenrice
02-03-2009, 08:18 PM
Go big or go home.
Size it for 100s just in case.

Fack, I want a smoke now. Yesterday was 2 years for me. :( I'm surprised how much I miss it.

stevieo
02-03-2009, 08:20 PM
Originally posted by frozenrice
Go big or go home.
Size it for 100s just in case.

Fack, I want a smoke now. Yesterday was 2 years for me. :( I'm surprised how much I miss it.

haha stay away from it mikey!!

MidnightSpecial
02-03-2009, 11:31 PM
You should just hire a Corey and Trevor to ride with you.

*snap* Smokes, lets go.

VaN_HaMMeRSTeiN
02-04-2009, 01:30 AM
I don't understand how you're ballin enough to have a cigarette pack holder cutom built for your dash, but to cheap to buy a pack of smokes that you're gonna smoke anyways

Shunsui
02-04-2009, 01:37 AM
Originally posted by VaN_HaMMeRSTeiN
I don't understand how you're ballin enough to have a cigarette pack holder cutom built for your dash, but to cheap to buy a pack of smokes that you're gonna smoke anyways

Balling?? He just wants to make a custom smoke holder, you don't have to be baller to do that, and why buy a pack of smokes your not gonna smoke, or atleast enjoy. Seems like a waste don't you think?

yue
02-04-2009, 02:08 AM
Originally posted by VaN_HaMMeRSTeiN
1) i never said or acted like i'm a baller so i don't know where you found that in your ass to pull out.
2) king size cigarettes have a different flavor compared to regular size cigarettes. i prefer the flavor of regulars.
3) i already stated that if no one could provide the measurements i would go out and buy a pack. i just said i don't want to do it, not that i wouldn't do it.
4) this is the last bit of candy that i will feed the trolls.