black_shadow_18
02-03-2009, 06:20 PM
Vehicle Details
Year : 1997
Make and Model : Eagle Talon TSi AWD
Exterior Color : Black
Interior Color : Grey Leather
Auto or Manual? : Manual
Odometer Reading : 170,000 MILES (UNKNOWN)
Location of Vehicle : Okotoks
Description :
4G63 DOHC bored andstroked to 2.3L
- full rebuild 8000km ago.
- 6 bolt block,Carillo rods, Wiseco pistons, FP2X cams, 4G64 crank, oem timing parts, water pump, oil pump, cometic head gasket, ARP hardware. Bored .020 over, crank unground, ACL coated bearings, 3G lifters, 4G64 crank.

Powertrain:
PTE SCM 61 turbo, Tial 38mm External dump wastegate, FP cast manifold, FIC 950 injectors, AEM engine management with MAP conversion, aluminum radiator, 3" turbo back exhaust, Custom FMIC setup, Greddy type -S BOV, FORD 75mm TB, walbro 255HP fuel pump, SS fuel lines under hood, turbo oil lines and vac lines. aeromotive AFPR with guage, ACT 2100, Dyna tek ARC-2 ignition, COIL on Plug, GM AIT, Innovate LC-1 wideband, GM Boost Solenoid, HKS mushroom air filter.

Audio
-Alpine CD/MP3 player w/ aux in, kenwood excelon speakers all around, Alpine amplifiers monoblock and 4 channel, kenwood subs in custom trunk enclosure. 4ga wiring to dist block at rear.

Looks:
-KYB AGX shocks all around, lowered a couple inches, recent alignment, 17" wheels w/ bridgestone Potenza RE040 tires (1/2 life). Tinted windows all around, Eclipse headlights, New interior carpet, Full power options with moonroof. CRUISE CONTROL HAS BEEN DELETED.

NOTES:
-hacked front bumper to fit FMIC, still looks ok, some minimal rust by lower doorside.

-No cracks in windshield

-Good condition, stored in garage ALL the time

-all power options work, reliable car (no dsm cracks! LOL)

-ABS light is on and abs brakes do not work. been like this since I owned the car, and has never been an issue for me being that i never winter drive the car. Brakes still function fine. MIGHT need the rotors replace with something being able to dissipate heat better, sometimes the car will pulsate when i hit the brakes other times its perfectly fine. I am working on the impression that the brakes are just getting too hot..

- Car still needs tuning. Runs, idles, and boosts fine, still needs tweaking for cold starts and part throttle tip in.

- I have every receipt since the car was imported from the USA, which was not by me. Odometer was replaced so true mileage is unknown. I would ASSUME in the 200,000km mark based on body condition and stock engine condition.

-NO TEST PILOTS>>> ONLY SERIOUS BUYERS WILL BE CONSIDERED TO BE ALLOWED TO DRIVE.

There is bound to be things I have not listed that I have put in to the car, I will add as i remember, but take my word for it, even if you buy this car just to part it out, you WILL make money, I just do not have the time or drive to do that!

Extras : TONS of spare parts can come with the car!
Asking Price : $8000

Contact Information
E-Mail : [email protected]
Phone : 403-462-2338

Pictures :
please email only if serious and I will send some pics.

semograd
02-03-2009, 06:29 PM
is there any clutch upgrades ?
twin plate?

962 kid
02-03-2009, 06:32 PM
says it has an ACT2100 clutch

black_shadow_18
02-03-2009, 06:42 PM
To be a finished car it WILL need a twin disk and a transmission upgrade!

mowglee
02-03-2009, 06:47 PM
pics? hp readings?

black_shadow_18
02-03-2009, 07:35 PM
i have never been able to post pics on beyond, and I also dont have a photobucket account. dont see the need to start another account to forget the password to! Email for pics if interested.

NO HP numbers, never been dyno'd. but built to take alot of hp, 700 easily! I did NOT cheap out on the engine!

black_shadow_18
02-04-2009, 05:56 PM
pics can be found here:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=211229&l=efc40&id=851375510