PDA

View Full Version : Jack in the box - brilliant marketing..

modded46
02-03-2009, 09:18 PM
For thos that have been to Jack in the box.. you will get it.. but damn.. Poor Jack!!

http://www.hangintherejack.com/

R!zz0
02-03-2009, 09:46 PM
I have been to JITB but i don't get it :confused:

modded46
02-03-2009, 10:10 PM
Originally posted by R!zz0

It's called Marketing.. Creating excitement for a product..

signature7
02-03-2009, 10:10 PM
Where are the famous people? Which one was Dominique Wilkens?

rage2
02-03-2009, 10:11 PM
It's from their superbowl commercial. Jack Box crosses the street and gets smoked by a bus. Their CEO is now clinging to life.

nonlinear
02-03-2009, 10:11 PM
Originally posted by R!zz0

try to PIITB?

modded46
02-03-2009, 10:17 PM
:banghead:

Rage you are right on of course..

Maybe if some of you went to school and actually learned something you would "get it". Who knows. probably just too thick headed to understand anyway.

5fivespeed
02-03-2009, 10:19 PM
Originally posted by modded46

Maybe if some of you went to school and actually learned something you would "get it". Who knows. probably just too thick headed to understand anyway.

Wow, you're a douche. Douche.
Did this actually happen to the CEO?

JAYMEZ
02-03-2009, 10:22 PM
Man im getting fuckin sick of trolls coming into your threads.

modded46
02-03-2009, 10:24 PM
Trust me I feel ya.. I don't get why all the hate.

Team_Mclaren
02-03-2009, 10:49 PM
consider we dont get any of the US commericals here in CANADA. We dont have JITB in CANADA. Its kinda hard to click in unless you looked up the commericals or seen it during superbowl under US feed...

Xamim
02-03-2009, 11:21 PM

See, there you go again. We don't have a JITB in Canada, therefore most people will have no clue about story that goes with the ads. Yet you freak out, as if this is some type of a world wide epidemic that we haven't heard of. This is the type of shit that people make fun of you for.

Back on topic, I'm sure you were looking for a response similar to this:

:rofl: :rofl: :clap: Brilliant, how in the world did they come up with that?

/rant

:goflames:

Xtrema
02-03-2009, 11:22 PM
For thos that have been to Jack in the box.. you will get it.. but damn.. Poor Jack!!

http://www.hangintherejack.com/

I think it's meh at best.

I didn't care enough to even type in the url until you provide a link for me. :D

ZorroAMG
02-03-2009, 11:35 PM
Trolls in his thread or NOT Jaymez, Modded is a fucking ASSHOLE.

He's talking about some stupid old as dirt marketing ploy as if it's revolutionary shit that only PHD homos in marketing could ever understand.

The marketing's nothing special and neither is modded, his "education", his new Cuntry OR his supreme douchebaggery.

xLostx
02-04-2009, 12:41 AM
it's almost like the kokanee ranger...oh..wait...

rage2
02-04-2009, 12:48 AM
And you seriously wonder why you have haters... :facepalm:

Redlyne_mr2
02-04-2009, 03:07 AM
Every modded46 thread turns into this
MGlNzV0thGY

4lti7ude
02-04-2009, 04:00 AM
Originally posted by Redlyne_mr2
Every modded46 thread turns into this
MGlNzV0thGY

WHEN WAS THIS BUILDING BUILT THE FORTIES?!\:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

modded46
02-05-2009, 10:09 AM
I started the thread with those that have been to Jack in the Box, obviously you don't have JITB in Canada.. That wasn't the point.. wow..

Secondly I know there are plenty of ways to watch US Superbowl Commercials.. Again not the point of this thread..

Finally, I never said it was revolutionary, I said it was brilliant.. Again, marketing 101.. Look it up.

szw
02-05-2009, 10:12 AM
I don't think you have to have been to JITB to "get it"...its pretty basic and self explanatory. I don't think this campaign is really that brilliant though.

modded46
02-05-2009, 10:14 AM
Originally posted by szw
I don't think you have to have been to JITB to "get it"...its pretty basic and self explanatory. I don't think this campaign is really that brilliant though.

I was just stating that you walk into JITB and it's covered with
"Jack" stuff.. Like pictures of him finishing etc.. He's such a part of the company and a "marketing figure" and then to kill him off you should see the support on the web site, it's hilarious! I guess I get excited, i don't know. :)

The Cosworth
02-05-2009, 10:19 AM
:drama:

szw
02-05-2009, 10:19 AM
You could have easily explained that in the first post. I preferred it when Jack was a talking antenna ball.

n1zm0
02-05-2009, 10:21 AM
i like the cellphone pics on flickr lol, i've had jack in the box in long beach and it was like 'yeah, americans really know how to make a burger', seriously it was good.

i find the 'we've discontinued the whopper' marketing ploy better lol 'what do you mean you've discontinued the whopper?!?! give me a whopper!'

R-Audi
02-05-2009, 11:15 AM
Killing off the main marketing figure.. thats a good idea!

Someone in Canada should do something like that since we dont get JITB.. Maybe include a setting with Mountains.. yeah thats a great idea.. then maybe... lets see..a fictious animal character.. yeah its really taking shape! Maybe.. now just MAYBE we involve the general public in choosing how to handle this??

Its Fecking BRILLIANT!!

I can't believe no one thought of this before Jack off in a Box...

Oh. Wait. They Did. And they were Canadian.
Back to the drawing board.....

Eleanor
02-05-2009, 11:23 AM
Originally posted by xLostx
it's almost like the kokanee ranger...oh..wait...
:rofl:

JAYMEZ
02-05-2009, 11:25 AM
Originally posted by ZorroAMG
Trolls in his thread or NOT Jaymez, Modded is a fucking ASSHOLE.

He's talking about some stupid old as dirt marketing ploy as if it's revolutionary shit that only PHD homos in marketing could ever understand.

The marketing's nothing special and neither is modded, his "education", his new Cuntry OR his supreme douchebaggery.

Lol gotcha , never really pay attention to what he has done , just always see people trolling!

BerserkerCatSplat
02-05-2009, 11:34 AM
Yeah, there's nothing about this marketing campaign that would make me want to buy a burger from them. :zzz:

rage2
02-05-2009, 11:49 AM
They don't need a marketing campaign for me to buy a burger from them. It's THAT good. I always eat at JITB when I'm down in Cali. If they opened one up here, I'd be 800lbs and have alignment problems.

Super_Geo
02-05-2009, 11:55 AM

:rolleyes:

Why do you even bother posting on beyond if all you want to do is be a cunt and then act bewildered when people are annoyed by how much of a cunt you are?

Oh, that's right... because you moved down to the states and have no friends and now you need to fill your day creating drama on Beyond so people will actually interact with you.

Get some American friends and just fuck off already... fucking loser.

brandon
02-05-2009, 11:59 AM
Originally posted by rage2
They don't need a marketing campaign for me to buy a burger from them. It's THAT good. I always eat at JITB when I'm down in Cali. If they opened one up here, I'd be 800lbs and have alignment problems.

+1
JITB is tasty as hell!

Jeremiah
02-05-2009, 12:04 PM
I didn't like JITB very much either times i tried it.

Carls Jr's Burgers WERE AMAZING!

I Love Popeyes Chicken.

I have to say, the best burger i've had was at the cheesecake factory. Its not fast food but it is especially delicious

3g4u
02-05-2009, 12:08 PM
I thought a way better marketing technique was denny's giving out free grand slam breakfasts the day after the superbowl. All I heard about on all the US forums i visit was Denny's this and Denny's that, not one mention of JITB.

modded46
02-05-2009, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by Super_Geo

:rolleyes:

Why do you even bother posting on beyond if all you want to do is be a cunt and then act bewildered when people are annoyed by how much of a cunt you are?

Oh, that's right... because you moved down to the states and have no friends and now you need to fill your day creating drama on Beyond so people will actually interact with you.

Get some American friends and just fuck off already... fucking loser.

wow.. you feel better about yourself now??

I thought name calling ended after the 2nd grade?? Apparently not for you.

Your spot on though.. I have no friends and need to fill my day with drama on a web site. haha This is why you need to attempt to belittle people ON the internet?? Let me guess you got beat up a lot on the playground?

Have a good day sir.

rumeo
02-05-2009, 12:52 PM

Were you not name calling people earlier? Hypocrite

modded46
02-05-2009, 12:58 PM
Originally posted by rumeo

Were you not name calling people earlier? Hypocrite

I think that stating a general group of people being thickheaded and outright degrading someone and calling them a fucking loser and cunt are in two COMPLETELY different leagues.

Super_Geo
02-05-2009, 02:00 PM

wow.. you feel better about yourself now??

I thought name calling ended after the 2nd grade?? Apparently not for you.

Your spot on though.. I have no friends and need to fill my day with drama on a web site. haha This is why you need to attempt to belittle people ON the internet?? Let me guess you got beat up a lot on the playground?

Have a good day sir.

Haha sorry to disappoint chief, but I had enough friends back in school not to get beat up on the playground. But judging by how you look now and considering how piss poor your people skills are (even over the net) it's apparent that high school wasn't the kindest years to you.

Here's my point though... you create a thread, some people ask what's going on and in now way said anything disparaging against you... yet you respond with:

Re-read the first couple of posts in this thread, think about it a bit... respect is a two way street. Don't go around shitting on people for no reason and then act all uppity when they think you're a cunt with zero social skills.

In fact... what was the first response to your post? Yeah, that's pretty much what everyone thinks of you.

edit: And the reason I assumed that your lack of friends in the States is the reason you come on here being a shithead and looking for attention is because I don't remember you being such a pain in the ass before you moved. Reasonable assumption, I think.

Quizzes
02-05-2009, 02:07 PM
Originally posted by Jeremiah
I didn't like JITB very much either times i tried it.

Carls Jr's Burgers WERE AMAZING!

I Love Popeyes Chicken.

I have to say, the best burger i've had was at the cheesecake factory. Its not fast food but it is especially delicious

In-N-Out gets my vote for best fast food burger joint.
Cheesecake Factory has some delicious burgers.

ZorroAMG
02-05-2009, 02:19 PM
I love how you are talking about education and Marketing 101 to people that are smarter and better educated than you.

Modded needs a clue.

modded46
02-05-2009, 02:19 PM

Haha sorry to disappoint chief, but I had enough friends back in school not to get beat up on the playground. But judging by how you look now and considering how piss poor your people skills are (even over the net) it's apparent that high school wasn't the kindest years to you.

Here's my point though... you create a thread, some people ask what's going on and in now way said anything disparaging against you... yet you respond with:

Re-read the first couple of posts in this thread, think about it a bit... respect is a two way street. Don't go around shitting on people for no reason and then act all uppity when they think you're a cunt with zero social skills.

In fact... what was the first response to your post? Yeah, that's pretty much what everyone thinks of you.

edit: And the reason I assumed that your lack of friends in the States is the reason you come on here being a shithead and looking for attention is because I don't remember you being such a pain in the ass before you moved. Reasonable assumption, I think.

Really, you must not read well considering the 3rd post was from another thread completely different than this one and I'm not supposed to take offense to that?? Come on now..

Then several posts later you call me a fucking loser and say I have no friends and I'm not supposed to react to that either?? You have NO idea who I am or what I'm about so stop trying to make blind assumptions based on what other people think of me.. I couldn't care less cause I know for a fact that a lot of the hate that I get is because other people's lives are pathetic and they wish they could live somewhere else and be someone else.

I wished I could live somewhere else so I did it.. Period. If you think less of me because of that then that's YOUR problem not mine.

Again another thread that has ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with me moving to the states and again this subject keeps coming up.. GET OVER IT ALREADY.. fuck.

modded46
02-05-2009, 02:23 PM
I love how you are talking about education and Marketing 101 to people that are smarter and better educated than you.

Modded needs a clue.

Again, someone else just beaking off because they have absolutely NOTHING better to do with their day.. Seriously, how do you know I'm not educated?? Do you have my transcript in front of you?? Give me a break, I'm plenty educated, you don't need to worry your little head, I'll do just fine.

Thanks.

BTW, education DOES come into play when you immigrate to another country. Enough said.

ercchry
02-05-2009, 02:24 PM

It's called Marketing.. Creating excitement for a product..

holy hell you are brilliant!!! i would have never thought a company would you this "marketing" to sell burgers!!!

your sir could be onto something, so smart and always showing us inferior Canadians the ways of the "world" (read USA)

modded46
02-05-2009, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by ercchry

holy hell you are brilliant!!! i would have never thought a company would you this "marketing" to sell burgers!!!

your sir could be onto something, so smart and always showing us inferior Canadians the ways of the "world" (read USA)

Tell that to the people in this thread who "Don't get it"

I NEVER once said that USA was better than Canada.. but again people in Canada are pretty worried about someone saying that about them so it must be an issue for you.

Super_Geo
02-05-2009, 02:30 PM
I couldn't care less cause I know for a fact that a lot of the hate that I get is because other people's lives are pathetic and they wish they could live somewhere else and be someone else.

I wished I could live somewhere else so I did it.. Period. If you think less of me because of that then that's YOUR problem not mine.

Again another thread that has ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with me moving to the states and again this subject keeps coming up.. GET OVER IT ALREADY.. fuck.

What delusional world do you live in? No one thinks less of you for moving to the states, they think less of you because you are simply an annoying person.

But... keep on telling yourself what you need to. They hate on you not because you're a douche bag, but because their lives are 'pathetic.' And no, the reason has to be because you moved to the states.... nevermind all the other members from the States that no one on here has any issues with.

Keep on keepin' on, champ.

modded46
02-05-2009, 02:33 PM

What delusional world do you live in? No one thinks less of you for moving to the states, they think less of you because you are simply an annoying person.

But... keep on telling yourself what you need to. They hate on you not because you're a douche bag, but because their lives are 'pathetic.' And no, the reason has to be because you moved to the states.... nevermind all the other members from the States that no one on here has any issues with.

Keep on keepin' on, champ.

Are you on drugs?? I spent the last 7 years in Calgary and never had an issue until I started posting that I was moving to the states, that's when all the shit started.. And comments like,

"your sir could be onto something, so smart and always showing us inferior Canadians the ways of the "world" (read USA)"

That has NOTHING to do with me being in the US? Hello! Every thread turns into USA vs. Canada for absolutely no reason. Period.

JAYMEZ
02-05-2009, 02:33 PM

HAhah dude , everytime I land in LAX , I drive down the street from the budget car rental and get me a burger :rofl: , oh and curly fries !

ZorroAMG
02-05-2009, 02:35 PM
Modded, seriously:

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i195/ivosphere/livecomments/shhhhh.jpg

You're an idiot making yourself look like a bigger idiot after every post.

Redlyne_mr2
02-05-2009, 02:35 PM
Man I feel like some Cali eats now.. Sonic, JITB, el polo loco, popeyes... all sooo tasty. At the AM/PMs down there you could get this fountain drink that was a combination of rice, cinnamon and I think coconut... best drink ever, I wish I could find it here.

ZorroAMG
02-05-2009, 02:39 PM
I love Fatburger too...that place is bomb!

There are 2 in Van now, I think Calgary has one by Ikea too...

ercchry
02-05-2009, 02:40 PM

prime example of why my comment was relevant

this reads as follows:

canadians are uneducated because they know nothing about jack in the box
and i as an "american" who has a JITB down the street is educated because i have seen these commercials and "get it"

this blatantly anti-canadian statement is why every thread you make turns to canada vs USA

maybe reading it as canadians is a little presumptuous of me since it could also read calgarians since, well it is a calgary based forum

sputnik
02-05-2009, 02:56 PM

Can't say that I am a huge fan.

Kinda reminds me of A&W but with no flavour.

sputnik
02-05-2009, 02:56 PM
another EPIC thread brought to you by modded46

ercchry
02-05-2009, 02:57 PM

i have been to that fat burger near ikea... burger was still pink and took over 20min to get

Shlade
02-05-2009, 02:57 PM
You seem to set yourself up in every thread you make... You wouldnt have these problems if you didnt take everything so seriously and call everybody stupid for nothing... you seriously over react bud... Calm the fuck down.

benyl
02-05-2009, 03:08 PM

Man I feel like some Cali eats now.. Sonic, JITB, el polo loco, popeyes... all sooo tasty. At the AM/PMs down there you could get this fountain drink that was a combination of rice, cinnamon and I think coconut... best drink ever, I wish I could find it here.

In and Out burger FTW! That and Red Mango Frozen yoghurt.

Damn, I think I am going to log onto westjet and buy me a ticket to LA to go and eat! haha

Jeremiah
02-05-2009, 03:12 PM

They Just Opened a Fat Burger Where Willy's was on 32nd Ave NE

I forgot about IN n OUT

that shit was absolutely AMAZING

Jlude
02-05-2009, 03:13 PM
Trust me I feel ya.. I don't get why all the hate.

I wonder why you get the hate. I think you must get off on it.

First your tongue is up rage's ass... then you say we're all uneducated and thick headed.

modded46
02-05-2009, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by Jlude

I wonder why you get the hate. I think you must get off on it.

First your tongue is up rage's ass... then you say we're all uneducated and thick headed.

I thought I was on ignore?

FAIL.

Jlude
02-05-2009, 03:15 PM

Add in and out burger to that and you've got dinner 5 days a week.

Jlude
02-05-2009, 03:17 PM

FAIL.

I tried, but I just can't do it.

When I think you've learned your lesson... you keep making more and more stupid fucking arrogant comments... plus, you're the beyond villan... the guy everyone loves to hate!

ercchry
02-05-2009, 03:18 PM

FAIL.

i see you are ignoring my post... too "thickheaded" to come up with anything :)

modded46
02-05-2009, 03:19 PM
Has anyone tried Five Guys?? I know it's mostly a East coast thing as they started in Washington, DC but definitely one of the best burgers I've ever had.

modded46
02-05-2009, 03:22 PM

I tried, but I just can't do it.

When I think you've learned your lesson... you keep making more and more stupid fucking arrogant comments... plus, you're the beyond villan... the guy everyone loves to hate!

Well thank you.. :)

And to the other dude, if you had something worthwhile to comment on I would have. I'm sure you were anxiously waiting for my response so you can jump all over it.. No thanks. Homey don't play that.

rage2
02-05-2009, 03:24 PM
Has anyone tried Five Guys??
Oh boy... setting yourself up with that one! :rofl:

Jlude
02-05-2009, 03:24 PM

Well thank you.. :)

And to the other dude, if you had something worthwhile to comment on I would have. I'm sure you were anxiously waiting for my response so you can jump all over it.. No thanks. Homey don't play that.

You're welcome.

You're so good at it! Keep up the good work. :thumbsup:

modded46
02-05-2009, 03:26 PM

Oh boy... setting yourself up with that one! :rofl:

Before the BS starts..

it's a restaurant and they have very good food.

http://www.fiveguys.com/images/five_guys_logo.gif

http://www.fiveguys.com/images/home-slide/DSC00989.jpg

modded46
02-05-2009, 03:29 PM
Acutally it looks like they have them all over.. Oregon & MN, etc..

Jlude
02-05-2009, 03:31 PM

BTW, education DOES come into play when you immigrate to another country. Enough said.

I bet it does, but surely not in your case.

ercchry
02-05-2009, 03:34 PM

yes it is okay i understand that when you can not make simple minded statements about someone's education you do not respond to the replies. it is okay i have some simple minded friends that are the same way, you just keep working your way up and one day maybe i will see you make a response that is respectful and gets your point across in the way you hear it in your mind, but until then enjoy eating the food that has put the majority of the citizens in that country you love so much into a state of obesity :thumbsup:

ZorroAMG
02-05-2009, 03:35 PM
In & Out is win. Double Double with cheese...forgot about that.

Sputnik, you need to give Fatburger another chance....it's way better than the other joints IMO...

modded46
02-05-2009, 03:36 PM

I bet it does, but surely not in your case.

Actually it does.. it's not just about the fact that you marry an American, you still have to prove that you're not going to be a drain on the American society and that you can support yourself.. So education is a factor they look at before they make a decision.

modded46
02-05-2009, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by ercchry

yes it is okay i understand that when you can not make simple minded statements about someone's education you do not respond to the replies. it is okay i have some simple minded friends that are the same way, you just keep working your way up and one day maybe i will see you make a response that is respectful and gets your point across in the way you hear it in your mind, but until then enjoy eating the food that has put the majority of the citizens in that country you love so much into a state of obesity :thumbsup:

You admit that you have morons for friends.. Wow.. I'm happy I don't have any of those. :P I'll stick with even though few, at least smart friends..

You haven't been around my area so how would you know what the people look like?

modded46
02-05-2009, 03:41 PM
It's really quite sad that people who are from a province that relies so heavily on the US for it's livelyhood would be so negative towards the US.. I can see this coming from Manitoba but not Alberta..

NOT EVERYONE, but the ones who do this you know who you are and I feel sorry for you.

sputnik

Sputnik, you need to give Fatburger another chance....it's way better than the other joints IMO...

Nah. I have been there a number of times. My wife likes it for some reason. I find it pretty bland.

Here is the BEST burger place in the world.

http://lh3.ggpht.com/_dGTTzfP6yRo/Rokrl4b-gKI/AAAAAAAABG0/1el4mkYg5O8/IMG_4259-1.jpg

Mrs. Mikes in Winnipeg. I usually get off the plane and go here before I take my bags out of the trunk.

ZorroAMG

You admit that you have morons for friends.. Wow.. I'm happy I don't have any of those.

Oh COME ONNNNN!!! Too easy.

Jlude
02-05-2009, 03:42 PM

Actually it does.. it's not just about the fact that you marry an American, you still have to prove that you're not going to be a drain on the American society and that you can support yourself.. So education is a factor they look at before they make a decision.

I wasn't referring to the fact that you married an american.

I was stating that it wasn't a factor in your case because you're an idiot (no education). You're too "thick headed" and "uneducated" to get that.

Ya sure they say you need a degree or something equal, but you don't really. They just wanna see that you're (like you said) not going to be a drain on the economy. In my case they wanted to know that the company I was going to work for made sufficient effort to find an american for the position.

Jlude
02-05-2009, 03:43 PM
Originally posted by sputnik

Mrs. Mikes in Winnipeg. I usually get off the plane and go here before I take my bags out of the trunk.

I'll have to check it out.. in winterpeg now.

modded46
02-05-2009, 03:45 PM

No wonder you're so jaded.. You go from California to Winnipeg.. I'd be full of angst too! :nut:

sputnik
02-05-2009, 03:45 PM

Hopefully they are open.

The owners close up shop and go to Greece for a few weeks after Christmas.

It is on Tache Ave in St Boniface.

Order a Kingburger and tell them that "Jason from Calgary will be there next week".

modded46
02-05-2009, 03:48 PM

I wasn't referring to the fact that you married an american.

I was stating that it wasn't a factor in your case because you're an idiot (no education). You're too "thick headed" and "uneducated" to get that.

Ya sure they say you need a degree or something equal, but you don't really. They just wanna see that you're (like you said) not going to be a drain on the economy. In my case they wanted to know that the company I was going to work for made sufficient effort to find an american for the position.

I know what you said.. And that's what I was referring to.. I'm saying that having an education is a plus for getting approval to be a resident, whether or not i'm married to an American..

ercchry
02-05-2009, 03:50 PM

You admit that you have morons for friends.. Wow.. I'm happy I don't have any of those. :P I'll stick with even though few, at least smart friends..

You haven't been around my area so how would you know what the people look like?

well i have many friends, some are smart some are not. but again this response from you just makes my point stronger, textbook response from you really...

and how do you know i have not been to your area, that is a little presumptuous of you. as since i did not say anything about the people in southern carolina then i do not see how that is even relevant.

i have actually been to many places around the world and in the USA, hell even right now i am packing for a trip to a warm country to add to that list

Super_Geo
02-05-2009, 03:50 PM
I'll stick with even though few, at least smart friends..

Can I call it or can I call it?

viff3r
02-05-2009, 03:54 PM
Mrs. Mikes FTMFWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Fuck all that american shit. hahaha.

I ate at JITB once, as a kid. My dad broke his tooth on something hard in his "beef" patty. Didn't really make me want to go back.

Jlude
02-05-2009, 03:58 PM

No wonder you're so jaded.. You go from California to Winnipeg.. I'd be full of angst too! :nut:

Meh... Moving back for good in a couple years once my gf is done school. I'm working on permanent residency.... shouldn't be much longer.

Originally posted by sputnik

Hopefully they are open.

The owners close up shop and go to Greece for a few weeks after Christmas.

It is on Tache Ave in St Boniface.

Order a Kingburger and tell them that "Jason from Calgary will be there next week".

I'm gonna look it up.

modded46
02-05-2009, 04:02 PM
Originally posted by viff3r
Mrs. Mikes FTMFWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Fuck all that american shit. hahaha.

I ate at JITB once, as a kid. My dad broke his tooth on something hard in his "beef" patty. Didn't really make me want to go back.

Your dad needs to drink more milk.. damn boy.

Quizzes
02-05-2009, 05:34 PM

Gotta get it "animal style".

Redlyne_mr2
02-05-2009, 05:41 PM
Damn... Beyond LA junk food trip 2009! Have Zephyr pick our fat asses up at LAX.