PDA

View Full Version : FS: More CRX parts

CRX-R
10-07-2003, 11:36 PM
Alright, just like everyone else ,it seems, I'm selling CRX parts, only engine parts though, I've got 2 sets of heads, both stock(207,000)(68,000)(one ported and polished w/valve grind), Block (207,000)(possible piston pin problem (haven't looked yet)), stock intake manifold, throttle body, 4 injectors, fuel rail, distributor w/new O-Ring, Alternator, no exhaust (got pissed off, took it out on the exhaust with an oxy torch)

Also for anyone doing a tune, I've got;
-4xNGK Iridium Plugs
-Timing Belt
-Alternator Belt
-Exhaust Manifold Gasket
-Intake Manifold Gasket
-Head Gasket (Never Installed)
-Distributor Cap/Rotor

{All the above parts have less than 50km of use}

And I'm sure I've forgot a few things but before you ask remember, I'm not selling seats or door panels or the antenna.... just parts from the engine bay... for now anyways

xDiMSuMx
10-08-2003, 12:37 AM
some prices for those items?

CRX-R
10-08-2003, 01:15 AM
I don't need any of these things, and I'd rather help out someone who could save a few bucks. I have no idea what alot of the shit is worth. Let's just say nothing reasonable will be refused, if you're in need of something just let me know. P.S. all the belts and gaskets are from NAPA (Not that AutoValue Junk)

CRX-R
10-08-2003, 09:50 PM
Ported heads SOLD :D

xDiMSuMx
10-08-2003, 11:07 PM
i want the timing belt but i have no idea how much they cost
never bought one before

CRX-R
10-08-2003, 11:12 PM
Originally posted by xDiMSuMx
i want the timing belt but i have no idea how much they cost
never bought one before

It depends, you can get cheap ones (30-40 I think) from AutoValue or the better ones, I think I paid around 80 for it at NAPA.