PDA

View Full Version : Fatty can't get alignment done!

Pages : [1] 2

95EagleAWD
02-04-2009, 06:07 PM
http://canwest.a.mms.mavenapps.net/mms/rt/1/site/canwest-globaledmonton-pub01-live/current/launch.html?maven_playerId=troubleshootermedium&maven_referralObject=3475882

:banghead: :banghead:

Edit: TorqueDog version:
PiOOoy-aOX0

BlackArcher101
02-04-2009, 06:14 PM
:facepalm:

rps13_sx
02-04-2009, 06:23 PM
she felt crushed?? looked like her fat ass was turning the car to one side

adam c
02-04-2009, 06:25 PM
geez:facepalm:

fucking weight watchers, jenny craig, la weight loss or better yet close your freaking mouth and put the fucking double quarter supersized meal down

Abeo
02-04-2009, 06:26 PM
If she sat in the car and got it aligned, there would be no more pulling! How is that offensive? Maybe the shop should have put an engine block on the drivers seat and aligned it then....

drtoohotty1
02-04-2009, 06:28 PM
i lol'd

sr20s14zenki
02-04-2009, 06:30 PM
What a stupid bitch. Lose some weight you fat pig. Of course weight can make a car lean, which will throw out alignment. I think the tech's idea was perfect, align it with her in it so you pre-compensate for the extra weight load. either that or upgrade the springs on that side of the car to a heavier spring/strut combo. Why should society make changes for their fat fucking asses, its not our fault that they cant stop stuffing their faces. Yes, some fat people have glandular problems, thats about 5% imo, the others just use it as an excuse because they have no self control. But whatever, i guess we should accomidate them, since its easier for us to change than for them to make a life change and fix their health.

these kinds of things just burn me up.

:whipped:

ercchry
02-04-2009, 06:35 PM
shit i better start putting on the weight or soon i will be too small to drive new cars :nut:

adidas
02-04-2009, 06:35 PM
Originally posted by sr20s14zenki
What a stupid bitch. Lose some weight you fat pig. Of course weight can make a car lean, which will throw out alignment. I think the tech's idea was perfect, align it with her in it so you pre-compensate for the extra weight load. either that or upgrade the springs on that side of the car to a heavier spring/strut combo. Why should society make changes for their fat fucking asses, its not our fault that they cant stop stuffing their faces. Yes, some fat people have glandular problems, thats about 5% imo, the others just use it as an excuse because they have no self control. But whatever, i guess we should accomidate them, since its easier for us to change than for them to make a life change and fix their health.

well said! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

TorqueDog
02-04-2009, 06:39 PM
The first words in the article were "Tiffany Lukian loves Kia Rios" and my immediate thoughts were "There's her fucking problem". :rofl:

Honestly though, her weight is an issue, what else were they supposed to do? Oh wait, they're doing it already; backpedalling and blaming the car because it wasn't equipped to handle her ass. What ever happened to calling a spade a spade instead of this touchy-feely bullshit where you can always pass the buck and never take responsibility for your actions?

I understand weight's a sensitive issue, but fuckin' hell, she's a big girl, and I'm sure that didn't just happen overnight. Either accept it, or do something about it.

adam c
02-04-2009, 06:45 PM
Originally posted by TorqueDog
The first words in the article were "Tiffany Lukian loves Kia Rios" and my immediate thoughts were "There's her fucking problem". :rofl:

Honestly though, her weight is an issue, what else were they supposed to do? Oh wait, they're doing it already; backpedalling and blaming the car because it wasn't equipped to handle her ass. What ever happened to calling a spade a spade instead of this touchy-feely bullshit where you can always pass the buck and never take responsibility for your actions?

I understand weight's a sensitive issue, but fuckin' hell, she's a big girl, and I'm sure that didn't just happen overnight. Either accept it, or do something about it.

refer here
http://forums.beyond.ca/st/251487/the-pussyfication-of-canada-part-1/

D911
02-04-2009, 06:46 PM
she should invest in some stiff racing springs/struts then maybe the car can compensate for her fat ass.

OR! throw like 10bags of rice into the passenger side of the car to balance out her cellulite.

n1zm0
02-04-2009, 06:49 PM
this reminds me of when i worked for a dealership and this guy incessantly kept saying the suv pulls right after numerous (about 5 times) alignments which we all put back to spec everytime, so the last time he came in, he brought his heavier set wife, she sat in the right seat it all made sense, put the toe and camber slightly out of spec (like .0x out), test drove it as no fault found and they never came back for that problem.

Insane that she wants the manufacturers to think of 'the change in society' , fken ppl these days :banghead:

topmade
02-04-2009, 06:52 PM
It's called Karma. She "crushed" the car and now she's being "crushed" back.

KyleTA
02-04-2009, 06:57 PM
it sounded as if it was news to her that she was fat...

RickDaTuner
02-04-2009, 06:59 PM

BMW and many other high end manufacturers actually have an alignment ballast that needs to be in place when the Vehicle is receiving an alignment.
As a technician myself the suggestion to have her sit in the car while the alignment was being performed was the absolute cure to her pull problems.

part of the procedure of performing such a routine is a mandatory test drive after wards, at which point the tech would have noticed the pull still and corrected for it.

a high percentage of the world is far, far under the 200lbs mark, especially most Kia owners. which auto manufacturers take into consideration when designing the geometry of a veh.

so really the only problem I see here is one over weight person suffering from "Fat bitch Victim" syndrome. My suggestion would be to buy a SUV, at which point I'm sure she would complain about not having enough money to buy herself enough food due to the higher car payment.

SNAATCH
02-04-2009, 07:02 PM
"Spent a lot of money". Isn't a brand new KIA like $7995

adam c
02-04-2009, 07:04 PM
Originally posted by SNAATCH
"Spent a lot of money". Isn't a brand new KIA like $7995

yea but think about how much money that takes out of junk food fund

sr20s14zenki
02-04-2009, 07:06 PM
Originally posted by RickDaTuner

BMW and many other high end manufacturers actually have an alignment ballast that needs to be in place when the Vehicle is receiving an alignment.
As a technician myself the suggestion to have her sit in the car while the alignment was being performed was the absolute cure to her pull problems.

part of the procedure of performing such a routine is a mandatory test drive after wards, at which point the tech would have noticed the pull still and corrected for it.

a high percentage of the world is far, far under the 200lbs mark, especially most Kia owners. which auto manufacturers take into consideration when designing the geometry of a veh.

so really the only problem I see here is one over weight person suffering from "Fat bitch Victim" syndrome. My suggestion would be to buy a SUV, at which point I'm sure she would complain about not having enough money to buy herself enough food due to the higher car payment.

Exactly, and i really hope the poor tech who suggested this didnt get reprimanded, im sick of these fat fucks walking around making people change for them, and using tools like the news and papers to help them out. If people start ridiculing them more, and holding their hands less, they may just get the point. Tell me if im wrong here, im starting to see a connection, fat----->stupid.....yes? no?

BerserkerCatSplat
02-04-2009, 07:06 PM
Originally posted by Abeo
If she sat in the car and got it aligned, there would be no more pulling! How is that offensive? Maybe the shop should have put an engine block on the drivers seat and aligned it then....

My thoughts exactly. Either sit in the car while they align it or put down the fucking cheeseburgers.

Generic
02-04-2009, 07:11 PM
EDIT: WATCHED IT OMG OMG OMG

KRyn
02-04-2009, 07:16 PM
Bitch you where crushed? The car is being crushed! Wow you are fat get over it stop eating so much and do some fucking cardio. Haha what a stupid slut.

95EagleAWD
02-04-2009, 07:19 PM
Someone should forward this to Global.

TorqueDog
02-04-2009, 07:27 PM
Originally posted by 95EagleAWD
Someone should forward this to Global. LOL. It'd be the second time in 2009 that a Canadian car enthusiasts forum makes the news. First WinnipegHeights, then Beyond.

ZorroAMG
02-04-2009, 07:30 PM
Ok, that was funny and brutal at the same time.

Really though, I guess a lot of mechanics are rather stupid. Could they not have put in a couple (or 3)hundred pounds of sand bags in the front seat, aligned it and saved her the humiliation?

LMAO

sr20s14zenki
02-04-2009, 07:32 PM
Originally posted by ZorroAMG

Really though, I guess a lot of mechanics are rather stupid. Could they not have put in a couple (or 3)hundred pounds of sand bags in the front seat, aligned it and saved her the humiliation?

LMAO

Why should we save these people from humiliation? I think they could use some, might give them a push in the right direction. Probably not, but worth a shot.

Redlyne_mr2
02-04-2009, 07:36 PM

LMAO
That takes a lot of sandbags... to be honest if that issue happened here I'm not even sure where you can buy sandbags in the city this time of year. That takes time and ressources as well which you can't really bill back to the customer. I honestly have no idea what that lady weighs either and I'm sure the service advisor who helped her wouldn't remember enough to be able to make a calculated guess.

corsvette
02-04-2009, 07:59 PM
This is not the dealer fault at all,his sugestion only proves they want to find some way to make the car perform as designed,that Kia is a very small car and a very heavy person would affect its performance greatly,this may not happen on a Ford Crown Victoria,but that poor little Kia is just plain overloaded.This story reminds me of the problem GM had with the balsa wood floors on the Z-06,some 350lb guy busted the floors on his and went after GM,i cant quite remember what happend in that case but i do know GM put a weight limit on the driver and passenger to safely operate that car.

badatusrnames
02-04-2009, 08:14 PM
There are not enough :facepalm: for this.

Both on the part of the fattie and on Global for making a non issue a sensationalist, emotional tabloid story.

Every time a watch a Global news cast, I lose a little more respect for the network...

95RSzy
02-04-2009, 08:17 PM
Poor KIA :facepalm:

The lady should lose some weight

rumeo
02-04-2009, 08:18 PM
I'm crushed by this whole experience

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: No ma'am, you crushed the experience and everything around it.

Ukyo8
02-04-2009, 08:24 PM
Kia admitted that the problem was with the car? haha bs

khtm
02-04-2009, 08:40 PM
What a dumb bitch...I've sat in my car for an alignment once, because I wanted to get it done perfectly, and I'm definitely not a fatty.

What's the big deal?
:facepalm:

PS. Put down the fucking fork.

ryanallan
02-04-2009, 08:48 PM
haha she was crying ?? give me a break

im going to forward this thread to the dealership

rizfarmer
02-04-2009, 08:51 PM
:rofl: a friend of mine told me about a situation they went through at their shop not too long ago, exact same situation:rofl:

what did they do? alligned the car with the fatty in it. Problem solved. maybe it's humiliating to sit in the car in the shop when it is being aligned, but srsly don't you go through worse every day?

whiskas
02-04-2009, 08:53 PM
I sit in my car when I get an alignment, and I'm not even close to being a hambeast. It's actually the correct solution to this problem, but fatty started crying because it made her feel like a lardass.

I bet the techs had to dial in some extra neg camber to make up for that extra load :rofl:

Redlined_8000
02-04-2009, 09:02 PM
She should just get one of her fat friends to sit in the passenger seat... problem solved :rofl:

corsvette
02-04-2009, 09:16 PM
She has a problem with pulling all right.......not being able to pull away from the dinner table!

realazy
02-04-2009, 09:17 PM
That's why manufacturers put load limits on cars. I remember an article before where it states fat people can't drive smaller cars like the Miata because it's over the safe load limit.

skylinegtr20
02-04-2009, 09:27 PM
lawl

v2kai
02-04-2009, 09:28 PM
"they made me"...nom nom nom..."sit".."in the car"...nom nom nom..."when they aligned the wheels"...nom nom nom "and i feel faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat"....mmnom nom nom:cry:

cisco88
02-04-2009, 09:29 PM
I live in Edmonton and saw this on the news last week. I couldn't stop laughing. I actually know Larry because we golf together and I'm glad he stepped up to the plate.

But........the asshole in me would have backed up my tech and instead of doing an alignment I would have given her a membership to Spa Lady and called it a day. Or told her that they were considering a Canadian version of the Biggest Loser and she should send in a tape.

I don't feel bad for "bigger" people. Society needs to address the issue and stop blaming it as "glandular" or "mental".

Flame me all you want, but it's your body and you need to take care of it. Just like taking care of a car, let it go and you're going to have problems in the future.

chkolny541
02-04-2009, 09:31 PM
it sounded like the tech handled the problem perfectly, she had to sit in the car and align it with her in it, when a person weighs a >1/5 of the cars total weight on one side....you can gaurentee an "alignment problem"

95EagleAWD
02-04-2009, 09:35 PM
Originally posted by whiskas
I sit in my car when I get an alignment, and I'm not even close to being a hambeast. It's actually the correct solution to this problem, but fatty started crying because it made her feel like a lardass.

I bet the techs had to dial in some extra neg camber to make up for that extra load :rofl:

If you sat in the car while it was being aligned, it would be lighter on that side...

:D

adidas
02-04-2009, 11:18 PM
What is she gonna complain about next?

The car isnt as fast as when my friends drive it! Oh KIA, you need to compensate for the fat ppl that are gonna drive your cars so that they have the same acceleration as it would for any other individual!

ZorroAMG
02-04-2009, 11:42 PM
Hambeast?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

TorqueDog
02-05-2009, 12:14 AM
Hambeast?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: More like ham sandwich. :rofl:

Oldskool
02-05-2009, 12:17 AM
Hahahha wow, watching her tear up because she's fat was hilarious.

How come nobodies posted this gem yet?

http://content.pyzam.com/funnypics/7/pyzamnomnom.jpg

Freestylin
02-05-2009, 12:21 AM
lmao..i've seen on the news a day or two ago...i couldn't stop laughing for the entire story :rofl:

forbiddenera
02-05-2009, 12:33 AM
I like how they're like, manufactures need to be aware of our 'growing society'..

93accord
02-05-2009, 12:46 AM

HAHA SIGGED!! :thumbsup:

Destinova403
02-05-2009, 12:47 AM
but lets see it from her point of view... isnt it so much easier to just blame everyone else?

yue
02-05-2009, 02:05 AM
next thing you know, she's gonna be complaining about the driver side tires being worn out faster than the others.

funkedelic2
02-05-2009, 08:50 AM
You know you should consider losing weight when..

legendboy
02-05-2009, 09:15 AM
if there was ever a sign it may be time to loose some weight..... lol

GQBalla
02-05-2009, 09:17 AM
what the hell...

why didn't she sit in the car?

aren't race cars aligned with their driver in it also?

jeez, and wtf are seatbelt extenders?

and society is changing? like what are people just starting to eat uncontrollably? its called a gym

BigTruckDriver
02-05-2009, 09:18 AM
The worst part is not the fact that her weight ruins the alignment, or that the KIA dealership wasn't "sensitive to her needs"......
The worst part is the fact that the global news reporter says "this is something automakers will have to think about as society changes"..... ahah... society should NOT accommodate the lazy, the LAZY should have to deal with society!

adam c
02-05-2009, 09:18 AM
Originally posted by GQBalla
what the hell...

why didn't she sit in the car?

aren't race cars aligned with their driver in it also?

jeez, and wtf are seatbelt extenders?

and society is changing? like what are people just starting to eat uncontrollably? its called a gym
http://www.cbc.ca/consumers/market/files/cars/largebelts/
http://www.cbc.ca/consumers/market/files/cars/largebelts/gfx/largebelts_4.jpg

Kloubek
02-05-2009, 09:26 AM
Lady, you're not a "heavier person". You're fat. Pure and simple. And to bitch and complain about things that occur BECAUSE you are fat is just ignorant.

Kia eventually tried to save face and say that they handled the situation poorly, and it was not a result of her weight. But in the end, we know it likely DID play a role. The Rio is one of the smallest, lightest cars you can buy. She picked the wrong vehicle to purchase, imo. Get something heavier duty. Like a 3/4 ton truck.

This really pisses me off guys. This society is entirely to PC, and people can cause way too much havoc by blaming other people for their own problems.

Aniki
02-05-2009, 09:37 AM
i hope she watches the news clip herself

core_upt
02-05-2009, 09:45 AM
Originally posted by corsvette
She has a problem with pulling all right.......not being able to pull away from the dinner table!

This made me laugh so hard I spat my supersized double bacon cheeseburger value meal and extra large triple-triple all over the dash of my Kia Rios

Aleks
02-05-2009, 09:49 AM
The Hambeast comment is gold :rofl:

bulaian
02-05-2009, 09:51 AM
Originally posted by Destinova403
but lets see it from her point of view... isnt it so much easier to just blame everyone else?

ok from her point of view "hmmm i'm fat, i don't fit properly into a kia and it drives like shit when i'm in it, why don't i buy a bigger car that can handle a bigger person?"

anothers10
02-05-2009, 09:54 AM
Forget the pulling. I bet the welds on the seat base brake in the first 3 months. I have had to do alignments with fat people in the car and a friend of mine from tire craft says he does it all the time. I bet she steers with her belly

Kloubek
02-05-2009, 09:56 AM
This country is so PC it's sickening. Lady, you're not a "heavier person". You're fat. Pure and simple. The Rio is one of the lightest vehicles sold in North America today. Perhaps it was a poor choice? I think a 3/4 ton truck might be a little more heavy duty, and would suit her needs just fine.

sputnik
02-05-2009, 10:04 AM
She should just get a McLaren F1.

HHURICANE1
02-05-2009, 10:24 AM
I was in Edmonton a few years back for a car audio show and there was Harveys in the same parking lot. I was talking to a buddy when this HUGE fat chick comes waddling out the door, no less tan 350-400 lbs. and proceeds to wedge itself behind the wheel of a Firefly. The poor little car rolled to the left and it had to have settled on the bump stops. We both were wondering how the hell the car had any tread left on the tires because it had to have had a wicked pull to the left. I don't know how it could even turn to right. We figured it out when I presume her husband rolled out the door of the Harveys and he had to have been pushing 500 lbs. I have no idea how squeezed into the passenger side but the car rolled to the right and ended up fairly level. It would pretty much have to end up level sitting on the collapsed coil springs. :barf:

Projek01
02-05-2009, 10:45 AM
next thing you know, some fatty is going to be complaining about their gas milage too haha

yue
02-05-2009, 11:18 AM
Originally posted by HHURICANE1
I was in Edmonton a few years back for a car audio show and there was Harveys in the same parking lot. I was talking to a buddy when this HUGE fat chick comes waddling out the door, no less tan 350-400 lbs. and proceeds to wedge itself behind the wheel of a Firefly. The poor little car rolled to the left and it had to have settled on the bump stops. We both were wondering how the hell the car had any tread left on the tires because it had to have had a wicked pull to the left. I don't know how it could even turn to right. We figured it out when I presume her husband rolled out the door of the Harveys and he had to have been pushing 500 lbs. I have no idea how squeezed into the passenger side but the car rolled to the right and ended up fairly level. It would pretty much have to end up level sitting on the collapsed coil springs. :barf:
dude that nothing. i use to work in a 'big & tall' store and i saw the fattest people that are beyond your imagination.

- guy's legs couldn't support his own weight. had on 2 knee braces, 2 ankle braces, walked with 2 canes and carried an emergency oxygen tank. to top it off he was going in for his third knee surgery in a few weeks. sold him a pair of size 72 pants:facepalm:

scat19
02-05-2009, 11:33 AM

Exactly, and i really hope the poor tech who suggested this didnt get reprimanded, im sick of these fat fucks walking around making people change for them, and using tools like the news and papers to help them out. If people start ridiculing them more, and holding their hands less, they may just get the point. Tell me if im wrong here, im starting to see a connection, fat----->stupid.....yes? no?

Thats it exactly. Our skeletons are not ment for 200lbs of excess fat. (Except for muscle building, etc.)

This is so stupid. Airplane seats, is another one. Discrimination. Fuck sakes.

There is a reason 400lb people dont ride motorcycles.

ZorroAMG
02-05-2009, 11:34 AM
"Growing Society" ???

WTF people....DIET.

syeve
02-05-2009, 04:10 PM
Seatbelt extensions? She could barely get her huge ass in the car, what...is she gonna slip out of that window in a roll over? Not like an airbag isnt going to rupture her gunt with or without a seatbelt.

Soon, there will be two gas milage rating - Normal and fat person.

TorqueDog
02-05-2009, 07:52 PM
Engineering Kid on WH forums e-mailed this to the journalist behind the article:

Good day.

I suspect my thoughts are inline with the vast majority of the public in regards to your recent story regarding the "FAT" woman and automotive issues.
Your spurious attempt to pull on the heart strings of compassion is a despicable substitute for real journalism. As a reporter, I think you have fallen far short of journalistic integrity and professionalism.

I weep for the future of Global News and the Canadian media if this is the type of story you are encouraged by your editorial staff to report.
The woman is clearly beyond healthy, and well outside the realm of the 95th percentile that automotive designers aim to accommodate. Her purchase of a sub-compact car is tantamount to a 7 foot tall man purchasing a sports car, and complaining about the head room.

No matter the cause of her obesity. people like this are not to be presented as hard done by and victims of their own situation. She knew she was fat, and yet chose to purchase a small car that is ill suited to her needs. I applaud the restraint and tact displayed by the dealership, although I suspect it is only driven out of fear of further slander from your 'news' agency.

The only satisfaction I'm able to extract from the editorial piece you've chosen to present is this: in 10 years time, when the woman is struggling to cope with severe diabetes, plaque stricken arteries and frequent heart palpitations that put her on a fast track to death or an expensive government paid surgery, the drivabiltiy and alignment of her car will be the least of her worries.

Please revert to actual news broadcasting. I understand the emotional appeal of defending the weak and standing up for the "little guy" (yes that's a pun)... but there is zero news value to stories like this, and doing so only dilutes your journalistic integrity.:rofl:

badatusrnames
02-05-2009, 07:57 PM
Engineering Kid on WH forums e-mailed this to the journalist behind the article:

Good day.

I suspect my thoughts are inline with the vast majority of the public in regards to your recent story regarding the "FAT" woman and automotive issues.
Your spurious attempt to pull on the heart strings of compassion is a despicable substitute for real journalism. As a reporter, I think you have fallen far short of journalistic integrity and professionalism.

I weep for the future of Global News and the Canadian media if this is the type of story you are encouraged by your editorial staff to report.
The woman is clearly beyond healthy, and well outside the realm of the 95th percentile that automotive designers aim to accommodate. Her purchase of a sub-compact car is tantamount to a 7 foot tall man purchasing a sports car, and complaining about the head room.

No matter the cause of her obesity. people like this are not to be presented as hard done by and victims of their own situation. She knew she was fat, and yet chose to purchase a small car that is ill suited to her needs. I applaud the restraint and tact displayed by the dealership, although I suspect it is only driven out of fear of further slander from your 'news' agency.

The only satisfaction I'm able to extract from the editorial piece you've chosen to present is this: in 10 years time, when the woman is struggling to cope with severe diabetes, plaque stricken arteries and frequent heart palpitations that put her on a fast track to death or an expensive government paid surgery, the drivabiltiy and alignment of her car will be the least of her worries.

Please revert to actual news broadcasting. I understand the emotional appeal of defending the weak and standing up for the "little guy" (yes that's a pun)... but there is zero news value to stories like this, and doing so only dilutes your journalistic integrity.

:rofl:

:thumbsup:

Rocky
02-05-2009, 08:05 PM
Are you serious? I just watched the clip by OP. How ridiculous!

"Fix my car!" "Why isn't my car fixed, fix it!" "Why isn't my car fixed, fix it!!"
"Uhh... you're overweight"
"...You didn't have to tell me that!"

You're heavy and thus your car's alignment is off. You complained, you wanted a solution, there it is. You're overweight. You can't ask them to tell you the answer to your problem when you don't want to hear it.

edit: lmao, "I just got crushed by the whole experience." You must be joking at this point. How do you think your car felt >.>

natejj
02-05-2009, 08:24 PM
[email protected] , her name is Erin Harrison.

sillysod
02-05-2009, 08:32 PM
"Tiffany loves Kia Rio's"

hahahahaha..... been thinking of this everytime I see one driving around.... Did you know Tiffany loves your Kia Rio?

Canmorite
02-05-2009, 08:32 PM
Something the manufacturers should consider? :facepalm: :rofl:

Why doesn't she just throw a roll over the parking brake and balance that shit out.

Agent_Oorange
02-05-2009, 09:46 PM
Originally posted by scat19

There is a reason 400lb people dont ride motorcycles.

Don't be so sure, I took this gem on Glenmore last summer, sorry for the piss poor camera phone image, I'm surprised I managed to get a somewhat in focus image since I was laughing so hard.

http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/8272/img035id4.jpg

canuckcarguy
02-05-2009, 09:48 PM
I'm betting that the car would pull even with a "normal" weight person in the driver's seat. As far as I'm concerned, alignments should be done with the weight distribution the car's normally going to carry. If she usually drives alone, she should have listened to the tech and sat in the car. Actually, she should have thanked him for solving the problem - isn't that why she went there in the first place?

I had a 1990 Porsche 964 and I sent it for an alignment, and when I came to pick it up, the tech apologized and said he couldn't get to it, he was short-handed and didn't have an extra body to sit in the car while he aligned it. The specs from Porsche actually required it. In a light car, it makes total sense. I sat in the car for the alignment, which was therefore perfect. I generally drove the car alone and without any luggage, so that's how we aligned it. When I'd pick up a friend and go for a drive, I would notice a slight pull to the right.

The stupid thing here is that the idiot "trouble-shooter" didn't actually do any investigation and discover that the tech was being totally reasonable when he suggested this solution, which I'm sure he would also have suggested to some big behemoth weightlifter (though most of them wouldn't be caught dead in a Kia.)

86max
02-05-2009, 10:11 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v98/86MAX/HAMBEAST.jpg

TorqueDog
02-05-2009, 10:41 PM
My gift to YOU:

PiOOoy-aOX0

Should mention I *did* change some bits around, added my own voice, etc. ;)

Canmorite
02-05-2009, 11:51 PM
Ahahaha nice TorqueDog :rofl:

Originally posted by 86max
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v98/86MAX/HAMBEAST.jpg

:eek: :rofl:

Generic
02-06-2009, 12:35 AM
:rofl: @ Torquedog

toastgremlin
02-06-2009, 01:58 AM
This is why TorqueDog is my favourite poster. I've got tears streaming down my face. :D

TorqueDog
02-06-2009, 10:34 AM
Oh noez. Heights has taken the ball and is running with it.

DocShay:
http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/3743/lolab6.png

cisco88
02-06-2009, 10:41 AM
My tummy hurts......

LOL at the vid

ProjektZ
02-06-2009, 10:53 AM
Hahaa thats Pricless bro

ProjektZ
02-06-2009, 10:55 AM
I feel srry for her boyfriend hes gonna need more than an elainment wen shes done with his mexican ass :rofl: :barf:

scat19
02-06-2009, 10:58 AM
Originally posted by Agent_Oorange

Don't be so sure, I took this gem on Glenmore last summer, sorry for the piss poor camera phone image, I'm surprised I managed to get a somewhat in focus image since I was laughing so hard.

http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/8272/img035id4.jpg

touche!

haha thats an awesome facebook message, omg.

googe
02-06-2009, 11:16 AM
LOL, this thread is going epic

TorqueDog
02-06-2009, 11:40 AM
Originally posted by googe
LOL, this thread is going epic Working on it:
http://digg.com/comedy/Fat_woman_s_alignment_is_out_complains_to_dealer

Digg it!

ProjektZ
02-06-2009, 11:45 AM
Hahaa I seen that fat fuck in Forest lawn and he had a big wooden stick on his back for protection hahaaa

Destinova403
02-06-2009, 12:16 PM
Originally posted by ProjektZ
Hahaa I seen that fat fuck in Forest lawn and he had a big wooden stick on his back for protection hahaaa

looks like a walking cane to me... maybe im just blind.

Agent_Oorange
02-06-2009, 01:03 PM
It was definitely a cane, I pulled up next to him to get a better look (at the bike not him, he was visible for miles).

Edit: Brilliant video TorqueDog! Dugg and forwarded :D

Kobe
02-06-2009, 02:56 PM
My gift to YOU:

PiOOoy-aOX0

OMFG halarious

frozenrice
02-06-2009, 09:47 PM
Originally posted by Aniki
i hope she watches the news clip herself

She'd need a widescreen tv....

On that note, she likes the Rio because it sounds like Oreo.

94boosted
02-07-2009, 01:54 AM
My gift to YOU:

PiOOoy-aOX0

Holy Shit!!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I still can't stop laughing it almost sounded like the real deal too.

Mad Props to Torque Dog!

DDOUGAN
02-07-2009, 11:57 PM
LOL, if that is not enough of a hint to lose some weight, widening the door ways in her house will be in a few months. honestly people like her and the millions of others like her need to go away forever. Lets give them an island, call it "thousand island" or "isle of mayo" where fat people and whining fucking maggots can all be together and trade discriminating stories with each other. Geeze, I though you people were supposed to be jolly.

ipeefreely
02-08-2009, 06:30 PM
Originally posted by DDOUGAN
LOL, if that is not enough of a hint to lose some weight, widening the door ways in her house will be in a few months. honestly people like her and the millions of others like her need to go away forever. Lets give them an island, call it "thousand island" or "isle of mayo" where fat people and whining fucking maggots can all be together and trade discriminating stories with each other. Geeze, I though you people were supposed to be jolly.

:thumbsup:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: