PDA

View Full Version : BIOL 2231 @ MRC - Mid-term/Final

Gondi Stylez
10-08-2003, 01:42 AM
Anybody taken this course and know what the mid-term final is like?! This is the same course as BIOL 231 @ UofC! By prof is a boring ass mother fucker and so freaking dumb!! when i take my own notes they are pretty good and then reading the text, fuck you need a dictionary for that dictionary!! :banghead: so if any one can help me out on what the mid-terms are like would be helpful! and what topics are the MAIN ones for both the final and mid-term! plus our mid-term has no multiple choice!! damnnnnnn!! But hey my mark going into my midterm is 97%, so im happy about that, but that A+ can become a C- or D very fast!!

CarFan411
10-08-2003, 09:40 PM
that class sucks!!! Took it a few years ago and hated it. My prof was some guy named Nickle and he was so boring.

Good luck!!

nismodrifter
10-08-2003, 10:30 PM
i am in 231 at uni

i already did most of this shit in even more detail back in bioap in high school so its not too confusing

memorizing shit is easy...just have to barf out the info when they ask for it

Gondi Stylez
10-08-2003, 11:05 PM
Originally posted by CarFan411
that class sucks!!! Took it a few years ago and hated it. My prof was some guy named Nickle and he was so boring.

Good luck!!

ye todd is a fuckin loser, i dont like him and he makes shit harder then it suposed to be!

Originally posted by nismodrifter
i am in 231 at uni

i already did most of this shit in even more detail back in bioap in high school so its not too confusing

memorizing shit is easy...just have to barf out the info when they ask for it

umm ya i dont think its to bad either, but how are the midterms?! or u havent done urs yet! i got mine in 2 weeks and im ognna start reading, that should help beng that there is no MC!

nismodrifter
10-08-2003, 11:23 PM
haha...thats the good thing about being in a class with 400+ people...our mid term is 100% m/c :D

good thing about my teacher is that the slides he shows in his powerpower point thing are all in plain simple english....and if somethings complicated it will be explained in steps in plain simple english so its not bad at all