PDA

View Full Version : JL Hats

stockedfridge
02-05-2009, 12:04 AM
Hey I was wondering where I could pick up a JL hat from?

Thanks in advance :)

06civic
02-05-2009, 12:05 AM
Pusch? Urban?

swak
02-05-2009, 12:21 AM
they look ridiculous. Dont buy one.

rumeo
02-05-2009, 12:27 AM
yeah dont do it man every high school white boy has one and it just looks gay

remember back in the day when they all wore the JL tee with diesel jeans and puma shoes?
i LOLd whenever i saw that

what is it now?

ed hardy tee with trues and the lacoste shoes?

VaN_HaMMeRSTeiN
02-05-2009, 02:09 AM
Pretty much, like.. there is nothing wrong with those brands individually, but when you mix them all together and take it to Road House/Back Alley/Snatch
You get like 1899999900000 people that look the same ><

JAYMEZ
02-05-2009, 09:35 AM
JL is only good for golfing , not gangsta wear lol..

calgarys_finest
02-05-2009, 09:37 AM
Originally posted by JAYMEZ

Agree'd and i bought mine from Nevada bobs in crowfoot.

n1zm0
02-05-2009, 10:13 AM

i find it more electronic dance boy wear. Goto a dj venue and there are at least 3 people with JL hats, all the same.
about as cool as a full sweep single wiper blade on a civic.

Canmorite
02-05-2009, 11:09 AM
Try 2003-04.

JfuckinC
02-05-2009, 11:15 AM
they are the worst made hats i have ever seen. i have never saw someone wearing one that looked good, they are all flimsy and not deep enough for a normal persons head. thats why chachi fucks where them like such goofs.

JAYMEZ
02-05-2009, 11:15 AM
Originally posted by n1zm0

i find it more electronic dance boy wear. Goto a dj venue and there are at least 3 people with JL hats, all the same.
about as cool as a full sweep single wiper blade on a civic.

LOL havnt been to a rave forever. I just picture old people in Palm Springs wearing JL stuff :rofl:

ekguy
02-05-2009, 11:21 AM
Either that or faggoty looking Affliction tshirts. Most ridiculous shit I've ever seen. I love driving by Bishop O'Byrne though. You always get to see what the new douchebag gear is at the moment.

reborn_euro
02-05-2009, 11:34 AM
Maybe I'm misunderstanding something here, but I have a question. I know that some of you have fallen victim to these trend's ( i know i own a few affliction shirts ), are you guys saying that when these become over-rated (too many people wearing the same shit) that you stop wearing them all together? That seems like a waste to me, I do get pissed when I'm at a party and a friend is wearing a shirt that he's seem me wearing a couple weeks ago. But still, doesn't mean im going to stop wearing a shirt I paid around $80 for.

Scope951
02-05-2009, 12:13 PM
get white one with the purple dots.

awesome:nut:

Laoz
02-05-2009, 12:13 PM
you can get them at urban, they have alot of jl crap, dont listen to these haters you know they wernt cool in high school:nut: , to each their own

JAYMEZ
02-05-2009, 12:18 PM
Originally posted by Laoz
you can get them at urban, they have alot of jl crap, dont listen to these haters you know they wernt cool in high school:nut: , to each their own

right..... JL crap in my highschool would mean your a try hard gangster and usually could be found in the back of a car smoking a j with a bunch of guys..

syeve
02-05-2009, 12:19 PM
Ask this guy, he would know where to buy that garbage.

http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/1843/67240319123ae6afbo5vq.gif

Laoz
02-05-2009, 12:33 PM
^hahaha:nut:

n1zm0
02-05-2009, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by Laoz

ha in my HS, wearing JL and Energie was exactly what jaymez said, hardcore wannabe of some clique, usually who was accepted because his clothes made up for his real life 'hardcoreness', when the shit hit the fan, that mfker was nowhere to be found (actually he'd probably be in the back seat of the car they came with yelling from the window :D )

PureDeXteritY
02-05-2009, 02:12 PM
on the note of Affliction Tee's I read an article in maxim about what they thought about the fad wear.

"Affliction, the mook fashion behemoth that sponsors top MMA fighters, has lived up to it's name by spreading the disease of what can only be described as "monster T-shirts". If you don't own a tee like this, you've undoubtedly seen an ass-clown wearing one: emblazoned with a huge dragon, eagle, serpent, or other mythical beast, it's the douchebag shirt de jour, inspired by the tattoo-art gear Von Dutch popularized a few years ago. The truth is, the only things these shirts scare away are girls who might actually have sex with you. For the love of god, cover up that creature!"

ass-blown, douchebag
:rofl:

nonlinear
02-05-2009, 02:19 PM
am i the only person who has no clue what a JL hat is???

hahahah :nut:

GQBalla
02-05-2009, 02:38 PM
lol its J Lindeburg.

its suppose to golf wear

syeve
02-05-2009, 02:51 PM
It is Defn golf wear, no job havin' highschool kids pee their pants if mommy won't buy it for them.

R154
02-05-2009, 04:30 PM
I didnt know JL was golf gear. I always thought it was wannabe gangbanger wear. I dont own any JL but I have seen some nice JL belts.

Blast from the past.

I love my puma's fuck you guys haha.

GQBalla
02-05-2009, 04:31 PM
i still wear JL, i have a sweater vest, and some shirts that i wear to workout in.

I used to have a belt but the JL part of it fell off.

LilDrunkenSmurf
02-05-2009, 05:37 PM
I have some JL stuff. I wear my JL ball cap, like a normal ball cap, not off to the side or shit. And I do it, because I go thru hats like nothing (wear them out) and it's black, so it's simple to me.

I can't pull off white hats, or any other color really. I only wear hats when I'm feeling like a bum, or working on my car.

And I love my pumas so fck you :rofl:

mowglee
02-05-2009, 08:40 PM
jl was the douche wear 3 years ago but now the douche wear is true's and ed hardy. so start wearing jl now and get noticed :)

PureDeXteritY
02-05-2009, 10:20 PM
Originally posted by mowglee

now the douche wear is true's and ed hardy.

:werd:

Generic
02-06-2009, 01:34 AM
i have 3 or 4 JL golf shirts
they're so comfortable and great for summer, I love them. Great to golf and play ball in.

Thomas Gabriel
02-06-2009, 01:39 AM
Originally posted by mowglee
jl was the douche wear 3 years ago but now the douche wear is true's and ed hardy.

Naw man, Ed Hardy was last year. Now it's Christian Audigier.

BMDUBS
02-06-2009, 02:44 AM
Sorry to the OP but this thread has morphed into fad wear...

You cant even get into Vickers establishments if your wearing Christian Audigier, SMET or Ed Hardy crap these days.... They claim it is considered "Gang wear" I know lots of guys that wear these shirts and I do not see the appeal, not to mention they are expensive as hell for a print on T-shirt! fuckin ugly ass shirts I wouldnt be caught dead in....:rofl:

CivicDXR
02-06-2009, 07:38 AM
Originally posted by Thomas Gabriel

Naw man, Ed Hardy was last year. Now it's Christian Audigier.

um, no... its all the same, they are the same douche clothes by the same person... read whats under the Ed Hardy logo: http://www.edhardyshop.com/

Originally posted by BMDUBS
Sorry to the OP but this thread has morphed into fad wear...

You cant even get into Vickers establishments if your wearing Christian Audigier, SMET or Ed Hardy crap these days.... They claim it is considered &quot;Gang wear&quot; I know lots of guys that wear these shirts and I do not see the appeal, not to mention they are expensive as hell for a print on T-shirt! fuckin ugly ass shirts I wouldnt be caught dead in....:rofl:

probably cause when someone wearing them starts shit, then when the staff tries to find them, they can't cause all the hardcore wannabes are wearing it and they all look alike... so easy solution, don't let them in...

nadroj23
02-06-2009, 09:43 AM
Some of their hats are nice depending on what type you were looking for. I work at Golftown and we carry some JL stuff. It is actually really nice if you are looking to put together an outfit for golf. For the hats tho, I know at my work we sold a military style JL hat in black. The thing with this hat is that it only fits and looks good on certain types of heads. The hat doesnt fit my head and looks horrible when I put it on, but on the other hand my GM has one and looks good on him. As for the rest of JL's clothes I like them for golf because they are a more classy look with the sweater vests and simple golf shirts same with Hugo Boss. Although Boss im not liking so much with the logo the size of a fuckin 460cc driver head.....

mowglee
02-06-2009, 09:48 AM
Originally posted by CivicDXR

probably cause when someone wearing them starts shit, then when the staff tries to find them, they can't cause all the hardcore wannabes are wearing it and they all look alike... so easy solution, don't let them in...

too bad because some of the shirts are pretty nice but douche bags like that ruin them for everyone else, kinda like bmw's

QuasarCav
02-06-2009, 10:21 AM
I don't get out to the clubs very often but do grown men actually wear shirts like this?

http://forums.beyond.ca/st/250306/fs-medium-mens-quotgamblerquot-ed-hardy-shit-nwt/

Spoons
02-06-2009, 01:46 PM
You can probably buy a fake Gucci man purse or something off of beyond too!

JAYMEZ
02-06-2009, 01:53 PM
Ed Hardy and CA is last year too... Times have moved on my young grasshoppers :D

calgarys_finest
02-06-2009, 02:03 PM
Originally posted by nadroj23
Some of their hats are nice depending on what type you were looking for. I work at Golftown and we carry some JL stuff. It is actually really nice if you are looking to put together an outfit for golf. For the hats tho, I know at my work we sold a military style JL hat in black. The thing with this hat is that it only fits and looks good on certain types of heads. The hat doesnt fit my head and looks horrible when I put it on, but on the other hand my GM has one and looks good on him. As for the rest of JL's clothes I like them for golf because they are a more classy look with the sweater vests and simple golf shirts same with Hugo Boss. Although Boss im not liking so much with the logo the size of a fuckin 460cc driver head.....

So you are the one i have to go see when i decide what i am replacing my 2 broken clubs with...

m3_powered
02-06-2009, 04:08 PM
I haven't even heard of JL. I got to pull my head out of my ass and get with the latest trends. The truth is whatever your wearing somebody has something negative to say. Everybody have different styles and belong to different age groups and styles clash. Evitably this thread is made.

Blazer/suit (me!)- y the fuck is this loser wearing it to a bar/pub...its not a fucking wedding -

Mexx dress shirt or diesel - where the fuck was he for the pass 9 years, its not the year 2000

MMA wear - fucking wannabe fighter...yada yada yada
etc.

drtoohotty1
02-06-2009, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by QuasarCav
I don't get out to the clubs very often but do grown men actually wear shirts like this?

http://forums.beyond.ca/st/250306/fs-medium-mens-quotgamblerquot-ed-hardy-shit-nwt/

sorta like that but think more sparkles lots of gay sparkles

CUG
02-06-2009, 04:21 PM
JL is only good for golfing , not gangsta wear lol.. ^ I didn't even know it was thugginz wear.

you&me
02-06-2009, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by m3_powered
I haven't even heard of JL. I got to pull my head out of my ass and get with the latest trends. The truth is whatever your wearing somebody has something negative to say. Everybody have different styles and belong to different age groups and styles clash. Evitably this thread is made.

Blazer/suit (me!)- y the fuck is this loser wearing it to a bar/pub...its not a fucking wedding -

Mexx dress shirt or diesel - where the fuck was he for the pass 9 years, its not the year 2000

MMA wear - fucking wannabe fighter...yada yada yada
etc.

Pretty much.

I don't see what the big deal is... the OP asked where he can get a hat, not what everyone thinks of the brand. There's a lot of brand/trend snobs on here... you don't see everyone shitting all over the threads asking about _______ car.

R154
02-06-2009, 05:03 PM
This is beyond man.. everyone has an opinion and an m3. Yet nobody works.

Strange.

stockedfridge
02-06-2009, 05:42 PM
Haha, thanks a bunch guys! I'll check out Urban and Pusch then (;!
, Around how much are they?

toyboy88
02-06-2009, 05:53 PM
Originally posted by stockedfridge
Haha, thanks a bunch guys! I'll check out Urban and Pusch then (;!
, Around how much are they?

$35 for the normal "ball cap" style, iirc (something in my head is saying $50-55 now)

nadroj23
02-06-2009, 07:15 PM
Originally posted by calgarys_finest

So you are the one i have to go see when i decide what i am replacing my 2 broken clubs with...

Lol ya you could come talk to me, or depending on where you are in the city. Im at the northwest location.