PDA

View Full Version : Good Place For Glasses

fastcars
02-05-2009, 12:05 AM
So after hearing about the dudes at quality care optical or quality optical whatever they go by. I decided to check them out, and i must agree with everyone on here that they were awesome dudes to deal with.
I promised salim that if I was happy I would post about my experience. Well i guess im happy, the service was great, the glasses seem to be awesome and the price was sweet too.
I ended up buying two pairs a pair of Krave for $175 and Pradas for $380. So the price was definately right.
Timing was good too, i got the Kraves the next day and the Pradas took a little longer because they had to be ordered but got them in 5 days.

Overall I would reccomend these guys, and if you need eyewear go check them out.

PS. sorry if this a repost but i couldnt find the original post where i heaard of them in the first place????

Ebon
02-05-2009, 12:35 AM
It would have been nice if you posted directions or an address. Does this place have any warranty on the frames or lenses?

I still need to find a good place for glasses. The places ive gotten mine at are overpriced. For example, the place in Monterey (Monterey Vision center) is way overpriced and have limited selection (never seen so many thick frames in 1 place).

BenC
02-05-2009, 01:56 AM
I go to jennys optical on centre street. Good prices

rumeo
02-05-2009, 02:00 AM
Eyesicle I think it's called, on 52nd st ne and 44 ave, right by Mcknight

The Wanderer
02-05-2009, 09:50 AM
I have to agree with the OP
Quality Optical provides top quality service and excelent prices.

I have bougth from them twice and sent a few people thier way.

Thier address is: 1010 1 Avenue NE

Originally posted by Ebon
It would have been nice if you posted directions or an address. Does this place have any warranty on the frames or lenses?

I still need to find a good place for glasses. The places ive gotten mine at are overpriced. For example, the place in Monterey (Monterey Vision center) is way overpriced and have limited selection (never seen so many thick frames in 1 place).

fastcars
02-05-2009, 04:05 PM
sorry

its in bridgeland, across the st from the starbux

The number they called me from to pik up my glasses was

mowglee
02-05-2009, 08:43 PM
Originally posted by rumeo
Eyesicle I think it's called, on 52nd st ne and 44 ave, right by Mcknight

*Eyecicle ;)

go check out the ed hardy's and christian audigiers :poosie:

4wslude
02-05-2009, 11:49 PM
Originally posted by fastcars
So after hearing about the dudes at quality care optical or quality optical whatever they go by. I decided to check them out, and i must agree with everyone on here that they were awesome dudes to deal with.
I promised salim that if I was happy I would post about my experience. Well i guess im happy, the service was great, the glasses seem to be awesome and the price was sweet too.
I ended up buying two pairs a pair of Krave for $175 and Pradas for $380. So the price was definately right.
Timing was good too, i got the Kraves the next day and the Pradas took a little longer because they had to be ordered but got them in 5 days.

Overall I would reccomend these guys, and if you need eyewear go check them out.

PS. sorry if this a repost but i couldnt find the original post where i heaard of them in the first place????

Thanks Moe, I am glad you were happy with the glasses I hope you tell all your friends and family members about Quality Care Optical

Cheers,
Salem

4wslude
02-24-2009, 12:06 PM
We just got an Optometrist for anyone who needs complete eye exams