PDA

View Full Version : WTB English bull dog puppy

projekz
02-05-2009, 04:50 PM
Looking for a brown and white female English bull dog puppy. thanks

buh_buh
02-05-2009, 04:54 PM
purebred bulldogs may be difficult to find. There are couple breeders in town though, but they're not breeding all the time, so you may have to wait too.

el-nino
02-05-2009, 05:24 PM
I hope you got the time to take care of these dogs. I got two of them and they are a handful.
I got Frank from Iroc bulldogs. And I would not buy from anywhere else!
PM me if you want some information

R-Audi
02-05-2009, 08:03 PM
I got our little guy from outide Edmonton... 5 months old right now!
Not a ton of work.. but you have to be more aware. I beleive my breeder still has one female left.. but no idea the coloring. You can check on Kijiji, but as someone already said.. not many breedings happen this time of year.

romi
02-06-2009, 12:52 AM
how much did u pay for them?

BenC
02-06-2009, 01:22 AM
I know a breeder if you're interested just pm me

R-Audi
02-06-2009, 08:19 AM
$2500... they aren't cheap!
Most breeders I checked out were around the same price... and I wouldnt expect to ge one much if any cheaper.. the breeding process is very labour intensive..

el-nino
02-06-2009, 11:20 AM
I found lola in the herald for 1500 bucks. A bulldog that is that cheap will have many imperfections. Nonetheless, she still has bulldog characteristics.
We got Bruce for 2800 but he was imported from Belgium. He passed away suddenly last year. He was a perfect looking bulldog.
We recently got Frank for 2400. He is soooo damn cute.
Like R-Audi said they are not cheap. And if you buy from a breeder expect the breeder to interview you. Its wise to do your research on owning a bulldog 1st before seeing a respected Breeder.

projekz
02-06-2009, 12:32 PM
We are just looking for a family dog. The only dogs I really like are the Great Dane and the english Bull Dog. I had a Great Dane for 12 years and I would love to have another one and we are considering the english Bull Dog because a friend has one. We are not really looking for a $2500 show dog, but I understand that they are quite pricey dogs.

R-Audi
02-06-2009, 12:40 PM
Here is the link to my Breeder... I talked to her last week and she still had one female and one male left from her Spetember 15th littler.. so they are 5 months old.. but she may be willing to discount based on that..

KAA Pride Bulldogs (http://kaapridebulldogpups.shutterfly.com/)

You certainly dont want to chepa out though.. although you wont be showing.. you get what you pay for. (ie. good history, CKC registered)