PDA

View Full Version : Volleyball @ Volleydome

old_school_new
02-06-2009, 05:53 PM
Hey does anyone here play at the Volleydome? I'm on a team for wednesday nights and was thinking about stopping by tonight and tmr for drop in. Friday night drop in is competitive while saturday night is all levels. Has anyone tried these nights and can tell me what it's like?

Thanks!

~Leah~
02-07-2009, 02:26 PM
Hoamiac and I go there on the occasional Friday, we frequent Rally Pointe more often on Friday's, but I find Volleydome more competitive and busy which is nice... but there aren't always enough courts. I've never gone on Saturday before.

hoamic11
02-07-2009, 10:34 PM
I've been there a couple times, 2 friday nights and one saturday. It wasn't bad, I did find that friday was alot busier than the saturday night and the competition was much higher on the friday. Havent' really gone there since the beginning of Jan, but as Leah mentioned, we do frequent Rally Pointe most friday nights.

We'll probably starting going again this upcoming friday night.

old_school_new
02-07-2009, 11:45 PM
Do you both want to go on friday? I just went yesterday and Friday competition was pretty solid. There were probably two teams that would have to wait before challenging for a court. Send me a PM if interested.

deee_wreck
02-11-2009, 11:29 AM
Some others and I plan on going to Rally Pointe this Friday if anyone wants in.

11511 35 st s.e
Calgary, AB T2Z 4B1
(403) 202-3666

~Leah~
02-11-2009, 12:01 PM
I do believe Hoamic and I will be at Rally Pointe on Friday as well!

Look for us, I'll be the white girl with black lulu shorts and knee high socks... which could possibly describe about 10 people there that evening LOL.

deee_wreck
02-11-2009, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by ~Leah~
I do believe Hoamic and I will be at Rally Pointe on Friday as well!

Look for us, I'll be the white girl with black lulu shorts and knee high socks... which could possibly describe about 10 people there that evening LOL.

^^ ok then black short and knee highs......hmmmm ..... which one is ~Leah~ ????

Feel like im playing wheres Waldo , #13 is out....

http://benrudick.smugmug.com/photos/11610632_JFTEo-L.jpg

anarchy
02-11-2009, 05:26 PM
We played in the Fall League recently (winter was full) and have signed up to play in the Spring/Summer league.

Haven't played wednesday nights but the competition in the leagues is quite good and diverse. I think the facility is top-notch and they are quite organzed.

Ek9Max
04-01-2009, 11:56 PM
Friday nights are pretty good most of the time. Seems to be the same 30 people that go every week.

Saturdays are brutal. lol

schmooot
04-02-2009, 08:25 PM
awww dammit that sounds like a blast. Bit of a long commute for me though