PDA

View Full Version : Nutrition Store

Nusc
02-08-2009, 03:52 AM
Where is the nearest nutrition store to the university? Exclude the on-campus pharmacy.

GQBalla
02-08-2009, 04:04 AM
like supplements?

i would say the mall for gnc and that other one near lamles (sp) or popeyes at mcmahon

bigbadboss101
02-08-2009, 01:27 PM
On line is cheaper. I got some stuff at Popeye but you can get em at www.supplementscanada.com for less.

Canucks3322
02-08-2009, 01:42 PM
Popeye's across from the Stadium or hop on train to North Hill Mall for Nutrition House, not much selection there for gym stuff though but is more of a dedicated nutrional supplement store.

toyboy88
02-08-2009, 02:06 PM
Popeye's or GNC.

liquidboi69
02-09-2009, 10:29 AM
There is a store called ATHLETIC EDGE in Northland Mall. It is next to Gold Gym's supplement store.

They have the cheapest prices in Calgary. It is their policy to price match + beat prices. But most of the time you will never need to price match as they know exactly what their competitors prices are.

However, they only recently started carrying supplements, so their selection is limited right now.

GNC at Market, Popeyes at Stadium, and also online retailers like SND, SupplementsCanada, and Bodybuilding.com.

STYLIN_CIVIC
02-11-2009, 08:56 PM
Originally posted by bigbadboss101
On line is cheaper. I got some stuff at Popeye but you can get em at www.supplementscanada.com for less.

I agree! Also delivered to your door in 2 days.
:thumbsup:

Nav13
02-11-2009, 11:28 PM
Originally posted by liquidboi69
There is a store called ATHLETIC EDGE in Northland Mall. It is next to Gold Gym's supplement store.

They have the cheapest prices in Calgary. It is their policy to price match + beat prices. But most of the time you will never need to price match as they know exactly what their competitors prices are.

However, they only recently started carrying supplements, so their selection is limited right now.

GNC at Market, Popeyes at Stadium, and also online retailers like SND, SupplementsCanada, and Bodybuilding.com.

Was gonna say the same thing. 5lb tub of EAS protien for $49.99