PDA

View Full Version : Time for a proper hair cut

TomK
02-09-2009, 03:24 PM
I need something new.

What I want to do is find "the best place in town" where someone can give me advice about what styles are a good option for me (given the shape of my head, hair thickness etc) as well as advice on what products I can use to keep it looking decent after I leave (are the products in the salons really that much better than what's at wallmart?).

Basically I have no problem spending $$$ for that one-time consult to get something good that I can maintain for reasonable $ later on.

Maybe this shit isn't as complicated as I am making it out to be, but I've been cutting my own for so long I don't know what's going on out there.

7thgenvic
02-09-2009, 03:27 PM
I go to a placed called Red Bloom...Really good people work there and I have had a couple broads give me cuts there till I found one that did a proper time without having to ask what I wanted. Im sure you there are a million places that will do the same. You should know what you want instead of having someone tell you how you should do your hair.

I never buy product from the hair dresser... You can buy the same shit anywhere else

A790
02-09-2009, 03:30 PM
hedkandi downtown is supposed to be the shit.

Cooked Rice
02-09-2009, 03:32 PM
What kind of hair do you have? Asian?

SAnderson
02-09-2009, 03:47 PM
La Bella is awesome, all of my friends and family go there. I get my hair done qiute frequently and I've tried allot of high end places and this place is by fare the best place I have ever gone. everything is at a reasonable price there, you wont be disapointed

http://labellasalonandspa.ca/

einstein135
02-09-2009, 09:20 PM
Bev at Influence Salon on 17 Av just west of 14 St SW, google them, they are awesome, they give your head (on your neck) an oil massage, its awesome!

Graham_A_M
02-09-2009, 09:31 PM
Talk to Jordan at Black Market hair. Its close to bottlescrew bills downtown. I go there everytime, shes a cool funny chick and does a great job everytime. :)