PDA

View Full Version : FS - bunch of stuff

sluggish
02-10-2009, 12:06 PM
Going to start clearing out the basement and garage now before we start renovations and it all gets in my way. I will update this as I come across new stuff that we don't need/want. I DO NOT HAVE PICS AND WILLNOT BE GETTING THEM. THIS STUFF IS CHEAP ENOUGH THAT IF YOU NEED IT, IT'S WORTH COMING TO PICK UP. Everything is exactly as described.

- high chair - all plastic and in great condition but she's into a booster seat now $25
- child's sand box/pool. Can be used as either or both as it is shaped like a boat with a steering wheel and has a lid that could be the sandbox. $10
- small white solid wood type dressers, painted white with crackle finish or something like that. I think they are 3 or 4 drawers each and stand about 3 feet tall, 3 feet wide, and maybe a foot deep. $10 each
- medium sized microwave, brown in color. Works great and in great shape. $20
- baby jolly jumper type thing with toys all around. Excellent shape $20
- couple of dark brown bar stools. No back rest, just a stool with round top. $10 each.
- antique Singer sewing machine with table that it folds inside of and comes with stool as well. Very nice shape and works fine. $100
- antique stove for kitchen. White in color and everything works perfect. Apartment size if somebody wants to put it in a rental suite. Missing screw on door handle that I may or may not get to before someone buys it. Looks very cool. $50
- baby vibrating bouncy chair thingy $5 each have 2 of these
- antique wooden chair made by North American Bent Arm Chair Co. Excellent condition and worth far more than what I want for it. $50
- extremely rare Jim Beam 4 bottle set. Comes in case and bottles are in perfect condition. Also worth far more than I'm asking. If you are a collector of vintage bottles, you likely know what it is worth. $50
- Various suitcases, some with wheels, some ithout, some very old school with hard shell extrior. $5 each
- Various duffle bags & backpacks - $3 each
- lots and lots of girl baby clothes for 0-18 months old
- poker chips, 10 missing from 300 piece set, comes with blind markers and 3 decks of cards, no name brand on the case. $25
- various old school beer bottles, these look great on a bar
- metal Tonka dumptruck
- chrome guitar stand $20
- sheets & blankets, dishes, frisbees, tons of misc stuff that I don't need.
- oscillating fan

More to come. Feel free to make an offer, some stuff is negotiable. Buy lots of stuff and t's definitely negotiable.

sluggish
02-15-2009, 05:18 PM
list updated, sold items removed from first post

sluggish
02-25-2009, 03:33 PM
updated list and added more

sluggish
03-10-2009, 07:56 PM
Adding a Craftsman comound miter saw to the pile for $75. Only used to do the rim in my other house and not used again. Excellent shape, may be a bit dusty.

Also a Mastercraft cordless 3/8" drill. Comes with case, 2 batteries and charger, either 12 or 14 volt, can't remember. $20