PDA

View Full Version : Witnessed the stupidest act ever!!!

GP_DrIvEr
08-16-2002, 12:25 AM
tonight on my way home from work i was driving south on macloed there was a beat up older style jimmy riding my ass until he changed lanes and tried to pull a flyby then at the light we were stopped and a short ways away there was an undercorver cop car that had a car pulled over...

anyways the undercover cop car drove off before our green light went but within a matter of minutes i was right behind the undercover Crown Vic... the guy in the jimmy then cut across 3 lanes from the far right to far left and blew by me doing a mere 20 over... at first it looked like he was going to slow down once he was beside the cop :dunno: ..... then :rofl: this guy starts to pull on the cop car doing still a good 20 over... he then got really gutsy and pulled right infront of the cop!!!! :banghead: :banghead: well what do you know the lights go on and :guns: :guns: this guy gets a ticket he was literally asking for :rofl:

sexualbanana
08-16-2002, 12:41 AM
. . . makes u wonder how some people get their license

RiceCake
08-16-2002, 01:13 AM
hehe... I once saw a Buick Roadmaster pull a ricer flyby on a clearly visable RCMP cruiser on my way to Red Deer... hehehe.... smart people :rolleyes: :D

Well sometimes they get what they ask for. :banghead:

BarryBeach
08-16-2002, 01:28 AM
if it wasn't for the fact that i love cars, i would hate driving.

somthing that really pisses me off is when people are going the speed limit, then they see a Photo radar on the side of the raod, so they slam on their brakes (which makes me allmost rear end them) and they go by doing like 20 under ... fuckin' idiots.:banghead:

GTS Jeff
08-16-2002, 08:02 AM
Originally posted by BarryBeach
if it wasn't for the fact that i love cars, i would hate driving.

somthing that really pisses me off is when people are going the speed limit, then they see a Photo radar on the side of the raod, so they slam on their brakes (which makes me allmost rear end them) and they go by doing like 20 under ... fuckin' idiots.:banghead: hey fuck u barry! that saves my ass from so many tickets!

G
08-16-2002, 08:27 AM
I was heading east on 5th ave waiting for a red light by the Cecil Hotel and a cop in a van was to my right and to my left nothing. Just as the light turns green a black 911 Turbo blows by out of nowhere. Needless to say he was pulled over by the zoo. I guess it took the cop sometime to catch up to him.

Some people ask for tickets.

OMOYYC
08-16-2002, 08:31 AM
Are you sure you didn't mean 5th Avenue? :p

Originally posted by GSpot
I was heading east on 4th ave waiting for a red light by the Cecil Hotel and a cop in a van was to my right and to my left nothing. Just as the light turns green a black 911 Turbo blows by out of nowhere. Needless to say he was pulled over by the zoo. I guess it took the cop sometime to catch up to him.

Some people ask for tickets.

G
08-16-2002, 08:35 AM
Originally posted by Cwave
Are you sure you didn't mean 5th Avenue? :p

Yes...thanks

Ferio_vti
08-16-2002, 08:35 AM
Originally posted by BarryBeach
and they go by doing like 20 under ... fuckin' idiots.:banghead:

That and people who don't pass police cruisers, when the police are going 10-20 under the limit. Its not like you can't pass them just cuz they're going so damn slow.

OMOYYC
08-16-2002, 08:55 AM
Yeah, and when I am the only one car in the pack that passes the cruiser (still travelling at within 10km/h of speed limit), everyone looks at me as if I was a fool.

Originally posted by Ferio_vti

That and people who don't pass police cruisers, when the police are going 10-20 under the limit. Its not like you can't pass them just cuz they're going so damn slow.

GTS Jeff
08-16-2002, 10:47 AM
cwave u fool!

haha jk, i pass cop cars too, but i feel so so bad!!

Ben
08-16-2002, 11:31 AM
Originally posted by Cwave
Yeah, and when I am the only one car in the pack that passes the cruiser (still travelling at within 10km/h of speed limit), everyone looks at me as if I was a fool.

No kidding, I do that all the time, especially on deerfoot, its not my fault the police cruiser cant do the speedlimit, and yet people are like whoa, that guy is gonna get nailed.

I lined up with a police car on McLeod and he CRAWLED off the line so slow and everyone was afraid of going faster than him at the lights. It must have took 10 seconds to clear the intersection...so at the next light I lined up with him and took off at about 70%, but then held my speed at maybe 5 over the speed limit, and yet not a soul would dare pass the police car all the way down Mcleod...I dont understand why people freak out so much at the sight of a cop car...if your not doing anything wrong you dont have anything to worry about. This isn't Riad, they're not going to cut your cands off if you do the speed limit.

And that stuff where people slam thier brakes on and do 20 under passed any car thats on the shoulder of the road, yeah, thats gay too...

Hakkola
08-16-2002, 11:42 AM
Haha, Cecil Hotel is such a crack house. I agree, for some reason it looks like cops are almost always going under the speed limit, I'm not afraid to pass them most of the time if I can do it going speedlimit, otherwise I won't, because I know they love pulling me over.

sexualbanana
08-16-2002, 11:58 AM
the cop car is a pace car. if a cop's going 10 over, everyone goes 10 over, if he's going 15 under, everyone goes 15 under

Redlyne_mr2
08-16-2002, 12:22 PM
Originally posted by banana
the cop car is a pace car. if a cop's going 10 over, everyone goes 10 over, if he's going 15 under, everyone goes 15 under
i love crusing by cops when they are going under the speed limit....everyone looks at you like you're crazy...people are such sheep:thumbsdow

cocoabrova
08-16-2002, 01:45 PM
Originally posted by sexualbanana

This is true for all the ppl. with modded rides because y'know the cops are going to tail you for a bit and run your plates FO-SHO, even if you are driving normally :guns: :guns: :thumbsdow

sexualbanana
08-16-2002, 02:01 PM
yeah people don't want cops looking at their plates. :clap:

DSM Power
08-16-2002, 03:03 PM
Originally posted by Redlyne_mr2
i love crusing by cops when they are going under the speed limit....everyone looks at you like you're crazy...people are such sheep:thumbsdow
Couldn't have said it better! :thumbsup:

LaserRS
08-16-2002, 07:04 PM
Originally posted by sexualbanana
. . . makes u wonder how some people get their license
Not all of those on the road posses a license, that in itself is becoming more and more of a problem , just ask the Calgary Taxi Commission about the last police check of their membership.

BarryBeach
08-16-2002, 07:07 PM
Originally posted by Jeff TYPE R
hey fuck u barry! that saves my ass from so many tickets!

to go 20 under by ?? lol :dunno:

Fluidic
08-16-2002, 07:33 PM
Originally posted by Benny
I dont understand why people freak out so much at the sight of a cop car...if your not doing anything wrong you dont have anything to worry about. This isn't Riad, they're not going to cut your cands off if you do the speed limit.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Benny you don't realize how hard I laughed after reading that!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA

Good one bro... good one!!! http://www.newveedub.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/orangelaugh.gif http://www.newveedub.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/orangelaugh.gif http://www.newveedub.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/orangelaugh.gif http://www.newveedub.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/orangelaugh.gif http://www.newveedub.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/orangelaugh.gif http://www.newveedub.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/orangelaugh.gif http://www.newveedub.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/orangelaugh.gif

Peter