Vehicle Details
Year : 1998
Make and Model : HONDA CIVIC LX 4 DR
Exterior Color : DK GREEN
Interior Color : GREY
Auto or Manual? : AUTOMATIC
Odometer Reading : 230,000KM
Location of Vehicle : NE CALGARY
Description : This is a reliable stock 4 dr civic. It has been a very reliable car over the past year and an excellent winter car. It has pwr steering, pwr brakes, keyless entry, remote start, cd/mp3, 14"wheels with decent tread left on the tires and steelies for the winter tires which have only been used for 1 season.

Some info about the car:

I just got an oil change done and they said i needed breaks so I went and got new pads, rotors on the front. One of the front springs had the last coil crack (no idea how that even happens). so i'm getting used springs/struts for the front put in today that are in excellent condition and will run the life of the car. The rear driver's side door doesn't open from the outside (only the inside) and the front passenger door has a big dent from previous owner. Since i've had the car the only damage is a dent in the front bumper. The only other thing the car could use is to have the timing belt changed some time in the near future. I've got a quote for about 450 for a new timing belt and water pump including labour if someone wants to make an offer and work taht into the price.

Other then that the car runs excellent and has never let me down!

Asking Price : $3200.00 OBO

Contact Information
E-Mail : [email protected]
Phone : 403.689.3515

Pictures : I can email and will post later.

Calgaryrocky
02-13-2009, 09:55 AM
Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use (http://forums.beyond.ca/articles.php?action=data&item=1) before posting again, or risk getting banned).

Mod edit: One bump per week

Calgaryrocky
02-17-2009, 05:07 PM
NEW PRICE $2700.00 for Beyond members.

Link to Pictures:

http://calgary.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-cars-Honda-FOR-SALE-1998-HONDA-CIVIC-LX-4DR-AUTO-W0QQAdIdZ106803037

Calgaryrocky
02-19-2009, 12:56 PM
**SOLD**:closed: