PDA

View Full Version : Out of Province Inspection

jomama3737
02-12-2009, 02:36 AM
Hey guys, I moved here from Ontario and my car now needs an out of province inspection, and I have held on as long as possible but now i need it done. I'm not too sure how strict some people are about this, but my car is safe to drive, but i have heard of some shady people out there to get an extra dollar. On the other hand i would like to see if anyone knows someone who would pass it for me, just to make sure i can get it on the road. Any help or directions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks guys.

Justin_Inc
02-12-2009, 02:45 AM
if its safe to drive and in good shape as you suggest then i'm sure it'll have no issues passing a legit OPI....

schocker
02-12-2009, 12:00 PM
Just take it to canadian tire then maybe, they arnt shady with their inspections :dunno:

jomama3737
02-13-2009, 01:57 AM
i just want to take it to a garage that someone knows so that i am guarenteed to pass. thats my only concern if it doesnt pass.

Team_Mclaren
02-13-2009, 02:54 AM
if it can't pass, please dont drive it.

kthxbye

JordanAndrew
02-13-2009, 03:15 AM
Originally posted by jomama3737
i just want to take it to a garage that someone knows so that i am guarenteed to pass. thats my only concern if it doesnt pass.

If it can't pass, do what they recommend you to do, replace the parts you need replacing, add the parts if you need new parts, etc.

There's a reason why they set guidelines for inspections you know. If you want someone to just pass your car then you're actually going through those "shady" people that you didn't want to deal with in the first place. :banghead: