PDA

View Full Version : The Master Cleanse

elspeilbergo
02-12-2009, 01:27 PM
Thinking about doing the master cleanse diet/detoxification. Anyone here done it before? Good? Bad? Ugly? I hear your shit smells terrible and is weird colours?

Any know of any health risks?

If you've never heard of it you can read about it here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Master_Cleanse

Essentially though you don't eat anything for 10 days. And you flush out your systems with salt-water, Cayenne Pepper Supplements, and laxative tea. All you drink is lots of water and this Lemon/Organic Maple Syrup/water mix.

Sooo... should I do it?

mazdavirgin
02-12-2009, 01:35 PM
:facepalm: It's a scam please read http://forums.beyond.ca/st/236252/evercleanse/

Darkane
02-12-2009, 01:35 PM
Oh yeah, I would.

buh_buh
02-12-2009, 01:39 PM
You should definitely not eat for 10 days.

badatusrnames
02-12-2009, 01:42 PM
:facepalm:

vtec4life
02-12-2009, 01:42 PM
If you want to do a detox go get the WildRose Detox from pretty much any health store and do that one. Your still aloud to eat as much as you want pretty much from the large list of foods they give you. pretty much no bread or dairy and exotic fruits. good results

buh_buh
02-12-2009, 01:44 PM
define results.
If results are thoroughly shitting your pants, then you can do the same thing for cheaper with a pack of laxatives.

Darkane
02-12-2009, 06:00 PM
Originally posted by buh_buh
define results.
If results are thoroughly shitting your pants, then you can do the same thing for cheaper with a pack of laxatives. :rofl: :rofl:

Awesome.

Masked Bandit
02-13-2009, 09:27 AM
Oh I think it's a great idea......you should totally go for it......

Really? Really? After all these years and all the information that is available I CAN'T PHUCKING BELIEVE that people still do stupid shit like this. Gawd. There is no hope for the human race!

zipdoa
02-18-2009, 05:20 PM
Judging from your question, you might also be interested in:

- Bodykits
- Turbonator
- Sexual Pheromones
- The Showtime Six Star Plus 25 Knife Set and the Solid Flavor Injector

Subwoofah
02-18-2009, 06:28 PM
Dunno if this is much help but heres a yoga forum talking about different detox's

http://www.yogaforums.com/forums/f16/arise-and-shine-cleanse-2155.html

bart
02-18-2009, 06:40 PM
Master Cleanse is not Evercleanse. Ya the evercleanse on the radio is a scam.

I have done the Master Cleanse twice already, first time I lost 25lbs, second time about 20. If you eat sensibly afterwards you won't gain it back fast, but I can't help it, fast food kills me haha.

Anyway for losing weight it works, some people say cleansing isn't necessary though. I dont know, I just wanted to drop a few lbs. Not eating for 10 days isn't bad, the pepper makes you feel full. The salt water flush is the worst part I hated that bit.

Anyway, if I had to do it again (which I probably will) I rather do this then workout hard for weeks to lose the same amount of weight. Not having to do anything for 10 days is much easier HAHA

Think of it as a oil change ;)

YamahaV8
02-18-2009, 09:40 PM
I have done the Wild Rose Detox and it was really good. I didn't have any problems with going to the bathroom and the results were good. I got less headaches and heartburn when I was done and I just felt better. I also lost 5 lbs which was a bonus. The only thing was I was a little tired the first couple of days but then I was good. The food you get to eat is pretty good but sometimes you need some creativity. All in all I would say do it for sure.

Jeremiah
02-18-2009, 09:45 PM
The Wild Rose Detox did shit all for me, i wasn't shitting more often and i wasn't shitting uncontrollably in my pants. the food selection was fucking terrible.

I didn't really get headaches or anything, but i was pretty grumpy

YamahaV8
02-19-2009, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by Jeremiah
The Wild Rose Detox did shit all for me, i wasn't shitting more often and i wasn't shitting uncontrollably in my pants. the food selection was fucking terrible.

I didn't really get headaches or anything, but i was pretty grumpy

I meant that I used to get headaches and heartburn before the cleanse and after they were a lot less frequent. How was the food selection terrible?

theken
02-19-2009, 04:34 PM
The solid food injector is nothing to knock my friend

Kennyredline
02-20-2009, 10:57 AM
Originally posted by buh_buh
define results.
If results are thoroughly shitting your pants, then you can do the same thing for cheaper with a pack of laxatives.

Again...got me with coffee in my mouth!!

mazdavirgin
02-20-2009, 11:19 AM
Originally posted by bart
Master Cleanse is not Evercleanse. Ya the evercleanse on the radio is a scam.

All the cleansing is a scam with no medical backing. As previously mentioned it is no wonder you lose weight when you starve yourself for 10 days in a row. Cleansing is just retarded. It is the same as taking a pack of laxatives for however long you want to "cleanse".

EG6boi
02-25-2009, 09:57 PM
The "Master Cleanse" you may be talking about is used by celebrities under close supervision. I believe the liquid content you consume is a mixture of lemon juice, cayenne pepper, maple syrup, and water. Although, I don't recommend that you go 10 days without actual solid food consumption. It is extremely difficult to go on this cleanse as it is rated "5/5" [5 being the most difficult and extreme]