PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a place that sells magnetic necklaces

rice_balls
02-13-2009, 01:29 PM
Hi just wondering if anyone knows of a place that sells magnetic necklaces made of Neodymium preferrably in calgary. I'm trying to find some decent looking ones.

Thanks!

TurboD
02-13-2009, 06:03 PM
wanna explain why you want, as i understand it, a magnet around your neck?

xmattx8
02-13-2009, 06:29 PM
Originally posted by TurboD
wanna explain why you want, as i understand it, a magnet around your neck?

I can only assume that one would want a necklace to wear around ones neck.

Ukyo8
02-13-2009, 07:06 PM
Supposedly they are good for your health if you wear them? :dunno:

rice_balls
02-13-2009, 07:46 PM
It helps with blood circulation in the body and helps with muscle pains. Try doing a search, i am sure you can find alot of info on it.

A790
02-13-2009, 08:28 PM
Originally posted by rice_balls
It helps with blood circulation in the body and helps with muscle pains. Try doing a search, i am sure you can find alot of info on it.
So does snake oil ;)

Barking_Spidre
02-13-2009, 08:43 PM

Maybe you should try a search. It's not hard to type "magnetic necklace" in google.

2nd result is a place in Alberta.
http://www.magjewl.com/

Nobody tries google anymore!

ExtraSlow
02-13-2009, 09:27 PM
Beyond is the new google.

rice_balls
02-14-2009, 11:38 PM
Originally posted by Barking_Spidre

Maybe you should try a search. It's not hard to type "magnetic necklace" in google.

2nd result is a place in Alberta.
http://www.magjewl.com/

Nobody tries google anymore!

I know how to search FYI.

Their magnets are made of "Magnetite"

I am looking for "Neodymium"

Barking_Spidre
02-15-2009, 02:10 AM
http://healthzone.shoptoit.ca/shop/product--catId_1002924__locale_en__productId_6677737.html

Something like that? Looks kinda lame though.

rice_balls
02-15-2009, 04:03 AM
Yeah, something like that

thanks

Blacura
02-15-2009, 07:30 PM

You should try doing a google scholar search.

em2ab
02-15-2009, 07:38 PM
You'd be surprised how well these bracelets and necklaces work. My dad got one as a gift and wouldn't wear it because the idea just sounded impossible. Well, try anything once, so he did and it was the best night's sleep he's had a looooooong time. Now he never takes it off.

ExtraSlow
02-16-2009, 10:37 AM
If someone wears it and feels better, than that's great. The mind is a powerful thing.

Blacura
02-16-2009, 02:10 PM
Originally posted by ExtraSlow
If someone wears it and feels better, than that's great. The mind is a powerful thing.

I agree it is. Too bad people get sucked out of money to realize it.

em2ab
02-16-2009, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by ExtraSlow

Originally posted by Blacura

I agree it is. Too bad people get sucked out of money to realize it.
Try it and see if your opinion changes. If you're not a biochemist, how do you know?

holden
02-17-2009, 10:42 AM
These things have gotten a huge boost by major league baseball players. I swear about half of all ball players wear these things things, you always see them on TV.

TKRIS
02-17-2009, 12:02 PM
Originally posted by em2ab
Try it and see if your opinion changes. If you're not a biochemist, how do you know?

Classic argument from authority.
This sub-forum is turning into a variable "who's who" of logical fallacies and new age woo.

I know how to search FYI.

Their magnets are made of "Magnetite"

I am looking for "Neodymium"

Hahaha.
Yeah, imagine all the stupid motherfuckers who throw their money away on magical necklaces that don't even have the right kind magnets in them. What a bunch of morons right?

:facepalm: