PDA

View Full Version : Another benefit to working out

b_t
02-13-2009, 01:33 PM
When you have a shitty, boring, or otherwise infuriating day, nothing feels better than hitting the weights. If I couldn't go to the gym on my lunch breaks at work I would have to kill someone... probably myself.

Girls always talk about how relaxing yoga is and how it helps them unwind. Pumping iron is like yoga for straight guys. Next time you feel down, or get rejected by a girl or something, hit the gym. You'll lift more since you are already pissed off and your adrenaline is going and you'll feel better since you aren't bottling up your stress. The worse my days are, the better the workouts... NO Xplod has nothing on a day spent in stupid meetings :rofl:

GQBalla
02-13-2009, 04:07 PM
very true on that it is a great stress relief, but yoga is good to you should try it out

works great for flexibility and relaxing also.

GingeRRRBeef
02-13-2009, 04:12 PM
b_t

I'm guessing you've never done yoga before?

civicrider
02-13-2009, 04:14 PM
hmmm, never known what its like to get turned down from a girl, guess I am just that good :rofl:

TurboD
02-13-2009, 04:16 PM
wow, you don't know how good you have it OP

ive never heard of someone with enough time during their lunch break to hit the gym.

personally i dont get a lunch break, if i bring something to eat i can eat while im working during slower periods, and my last job i had a half hour lunch which wasn't enough enough time to drive 4 blocks and order lunch and eat.

sputnik
02-13-2009, 04:26 PM
Even an hour lunch is pretty tight for going to the gym.

Considering getting to and from the gym and changing and showering you barely have time for a 30 min workout.

I just go right after work.

Afrodeziak
02-13-2009, 04:27 PM
I work in a place that lets me work out over lunch every day.. If I'm sore I'll hit the hot tub instead of the gym.

Pretty flexible.

TurboD
02-13-2009, 04:32 PM
what employers are these and how do i sign up?

Wildcat
02-13-2009, 04:47 PM
Originally posted by b_t
When you have a shitty, boring, or otherwise infuriating day, nothing feels better than hitting the vag. If I couldn't go to town on my lunch breaks at work I would have to kill someone... probably myself.

Girls always talk about how relaxing yoga is and how it helps them unwind. Pumping vag is like yoga for straight guys.

fixed

b_t
02-13-2009, 04:48 PM
Originally posted by Silver_SpecV
b_t

I'm guessing you've never done yoga before?
I have but am not a fan of the pace

Originally posted by civicrider
hmmm, never known what its like to get turned down from a girl, guess I am just that good :rofl:
It wasn't so much getting turned down as realizing I had slipped up somewhere and put myself firmly in the friend zone :rofl:

Originally posted by sputnik
Even an hour lunch is pretty tight for going to the gym.

Considering getting to and from the gym and changing and showering you barely have time for a 30 min workout.

I just go right after work.
The gym is 2 minutes from work but I work extra time to make up for taking a longer lunch break.

civicrider
02-13-2009, 04:54 PM
Awww the friend zone its a sad place, and very hard to come out of.

A790
02-18-2009, 11:38 AM
Awww the friend zone its a sad place, and very hard to come out of.
LOL a common myth. There are many real cases where guys have easily exited the "friend zone". Often, it only takes one night.

When I had a GF I still met lots of women and put myself in the "friend zone" just in case. GF and I break up, and guess what? Suddenly the "friend zone" no longer exists.

There's something to be said for honest communication about your intentions... and some insightful conversation over a bottle of wine. ;)

Dumbass17
02-18-2009, 01:14 PM
chicks are for fags

civicrider
02-18-2009, 01:20 PM
Originally posted by A790

LOL a common myth. There are many real cases where guys have easily exited the "friend zone". Often, it only takes one night.

When I had a Gup, and guess what? Suddenly the "friend zone" no longer exists.F I still met lots of women and put myself in the "friend zone" just in case. GF and I break

There's something to be said for honest communication about your intentions... and some insightful conversation over a bottle of wine. ;)

Not always a myth my one buddy always ends up in the friend zone and never gets any, myself on the other hand scored my current gf from the friend zone, if you play it right it works everytime :thumbsup:

A790
02-18-2009, 01:28 PM

Not always a myth my one buddy always ends up in the friend zone and never gets any, myself on the other hand scored my current gf from the friend zone, if you play it right it works everytime :thumbsup:
So our revised theory is as such:

The friend zone exists, but only for those with little/no game.

All in agreement?

civicrider
02-18-2009, 01:42 PM
Ha ha that's right!

b_t
02-18-2009, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by A790

So our revised theory is as such:

The friend zone exists, but only for those with little/no game.

All in agreement?

There are different friend zones. The "hey I could fuck you when I am/you are available" friend zone and the "It feels like I've known you forever! You're so sweet!" friend zone. But my game did fail me this time :rofl:

CUG
02-19-2009, 10:24 AM
I've got one chick friend... I've known her for 13 years.. she's smoking hot, and I would jam her, but she wouldn't because I think she knows I'm a dirty fucker.

A790
02-20-2009, 03:42 PM
Originally posted by CUG
I've got one chick friend... I've known her for 13 years.. she's smoking hot, and I would jam her, but she wouldn't because I think she knows I'm a dirty fucker.
Change her perception man. Easy as hell.