PDA

View Full Version : 10 Berry Commandments...

EK 2.0
02-17-2009, 04:58 PM
I got this link sent to me...it's funny...and true for a lot of us...

10 Berry Commandments... (http://www.helloooooo.com/2008/12/08/the-ten-bbm-commandments/)

and in case you do not wanna click the link...

1. Thou shalt not steal bbm symbols and abuse their usage so the original owner can no longer use them

2. Thou shalt never use more than 2 letter variations (Ä®ç) in your BBM name

3. Thou shalt not change your status to signify places you will be at for less than one hour (i.e. drycleaners, no; Lakers game, yes)

4. Thou status should be brief, to the point and above all funny/clever/witty

5. Thou shalt not change your name more than three times in a single 24-hour period

6. Thou shalt post your new PIN for at least one full day upon swapping thy Berry out (or risk a Board-approved deletion)

7. Thou shalt always PING!!! those who (believe) they are above PING!!!

8. Thou shalt add friends that send you their pin via text; it is rude and unacceptable to respond back to a PIN text with your own PIN

9. Thou shalt not make your status unavailable unless at the following places: a funeral, a flight, in class, getting massage (regular and special), and of course, “in a meeting”

10. And last but not least, if you have a heart in your name and you are a male, you are gay. If you have a heart in your name and you are a female, you are a slut. (Unless of course you are related to us, which in that case, change your fucking name)

EM1FTW
02-17-2009, 05:01 PM
hahaha thats excellent!

topher91
02-17-2009, 06:23 PM
Wow!

Did you make these up pare? ha ha

rumeo
02-17-2009, 06:26 PM
Originally posted by EK 2.0
10. And last but not least, if you have a heart in your name and you are a male, you are gay. If you have a heart in your name and you are a female, you are a slut. (Unless of course you are related to us, which in that case, change your fucking name)

hahaha so true

EK 2.0
02-17-2009, 06:45 PM
Originally posted by topher91

Wow!

Did you make these up pare? ha ha

haha no kaibigan...I had them e-mailed to me earlier today...

GQBalla
02-17-2009, 06:45 PM
Lol awesome