PDA

View Full Version : Skyrine fail!

Cooked Rice
02-18-2009, 12:55 AM
lol, on my way to AMA this morning. Couldn't resist snapping a couple photos. :rofl:

There's 4 tread marks, probably tried drifting and owned himself. ahaha.

Driving JDM does not give you driving skills.

http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/9206/dsc00126gc3.jpg

http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/2027/dsc00127mq2.jpg

Herb
02-18-2009, 02:32 AM

Since when :nut:

nismodrifter
02-18-2009, 02:39 AM
FS: Mint R32 Skyline
- White exterior
- Black interior
- THIS CAR IS IN BRAND NEW CONDITION INSIDE AND OUT (rear quarter panel is sunfaded a little bit and front fender doesn't match because it is sunfaded too but IT'S STILL MINT)
- It has 210 000 km's on it but it runs like it came off the showroom floor!!! It emits a little bit of blue smoke but this is normal because this car is HIGH PERFORMANCE.
- It has never been winter driven
- You will never find a cleaner R32 for sale
- Some minor scrapes on undercarriage from shipping

FIRM price: $29 950

anschutz_92
02-18-2009, 02:41 AM
Naw boys, look at teh wheel gap. He was just trying out 4x4'ing.

KuruptEX
02-18-2009, 02:58 AM
i thought all skylines were 4x4:clap:

scat19
02-18-2009, 09:04 AM
Originally posted by nismodrifter
- White exterior
- Black interior
- THIS CAR IS IN BRAND NEW CONDITION INSIDE AND OUT (rear quarter panel is sunfaded a little bit and front fender doesn't match because it is sunfaded too but IT'S STILL MINT)
- It has 210 000 km's on it but it runs like it came off the showroom floor!!! It emits a little bit of blue smoke but this is normal because this car is HIGH PERFORMANCE.

lmao BINGO!

Sorath
02-18-2009, 09:12 AM
ive seen worse lol. white too.

heavyD
02-18-2009, 09:17 AM
- White exterior
- Black interior

I've seen this car in person.:drool: If my hours at McDonals weren't getting cut back I'd be all over this.:hitit: :hitit:

chkolny541
02-18-2009, 11:54 AM
- White exterior
- Black interior

pm'd

7thgenvic
02-18-2009, 11:58 AM
he's a chill guy.......

Jason Lange
02-19-2009, 09:42 AM
GOT STUCK?

GQBalla
02-19-2009, 09:45 AM
LOL owned

ZorroAMG
02-19-2009, 10:41 AM
Originally posted by heavyD

I've seen this car in person.:drool: If my hours at McDonals weren't getting cut back I'd be all over this.:hitit: :hitit:

No wai. I saw it first. Thank god I got a raise (thanks Dave Thomas) cause I put my refundable deposit at SDS today!!

scat19
02-19-2009, 10:44 AM
Originally posted by ZorroAMG

No wai. I saw it first. Thank god I got a raise (thanks Dave Thomas) cause I put my refundable deposit at SDS today!!

ZING!

mowglee
02-19-2009, 10:58 AM
is it for anyone here on beyond?

rumeo
02-19-2009, 11:24 AM
Originally posted by Cooked Rice
ahaha.

news to me

atgilchrist
02-19-2009, 11:49 AM

But that S5 will be available, I know it!

Gibson
02-19-2009, 04:24 PM
I'm interested, can you tell me about the condition of the owners left hand?

zipdoa
02-19-2009, 04:27 PM
he woulda been DK if it was teh GT-R

thinmyster
02-19-2009, 04:52 PM
part the suspension?

zieg
02-19-2009, 05:17 PM
crap. It must have taken all day for a rhd towtruck to make it over there to tow it out...

n1zm0
02-19-2009, 05:23 PM
Originally posted by Cooked Rice
Skyrine fail!

you shoulda wrote FAIL on the dirty door so other drivers could have a laugh

I can see those balled ass all seasons from here :banghead:

top_speed
02-19-2009, 05:32 PM
hahaha is seen this i was going to take a picture too but i didnt have my camera :rofl:

psycoticclown
02-20-2009, 12:54 AM
Does the car come with specially cut JDM keys or do I have to get them shipped here? Can you overnight them?

EvolutionI
02-20-2009, 12:06 PM
What about an oil change? I know I have to have JDM oil shipped from japan, but are skyrines common enough that Nissan now stocks JDM oil?

gen2teggy
02-20-2009, 06:19 PM
i wanted to see how fast i would go from 0-60
so i poped the clutch at 9k rpm, it started turning too the left.
i made sure my gf was okay and her dad picked us up, this happend at 3am in the moring.

Kardon
02-20-2009, 06:26 PM
Isn't this alittle much? I enjoy a laugh now and then at the whole jdm thing, but like seriously, I see cars over in the ditch all the time, its winter.

SRT10Killer
02-20-2009, 06:32 PM
- White exterior
- Black interior

can't believe you wasted some of your own time to look like a retard :facepalm:

SRT10Killer
02-20-2009, 06:37 PM
Can't see if the road is icy or not, but ever crossed your mind guys that it might have summer tires, all cars from Japan come with summer tires and a lot of people don't bother to change them.

So now I guess when I see 10x trucks stuck in the ditch around early Jan I should take pics and say 4x4 fail + Driving USDM does not give you driving skills ?:dunno:

ZorroAMG
02-20-2009, 06:58 PM
Originally posted by SRT10Killer

You're an idiot. Google "humour" for your own sake.

thinmyster
02-20-2009, 07:11 PM
Can't see if the road is icy or not, but ever crossed your mind guys that it might have summer tires, all cars from Japan come with summer tires and a lot of people don't bother to change them.

So now I guess when I see 10x trucks stuck in the ditch around early Jan I should take pics and say 4x4 fail + Driving USDM does not give you driving skills ?:dunno:

summer tires + winter weather still = fail

Lulz

SRT10Killer
02-20-2009, 07:18 PM

That was the point of my comment dumbass, it's not humour cause his statement had nothing to do with the topic.

It is "humour" if you are 8 years old, congratulation !!

SRT10Killer
02-20-2009, 07:31 PM
Cooked rice, you are pretty pathetic, you either envy all JDM cars in general because the 180 has a better engine than your 240 or you had to do a swap, or you just hate all JDM cars in general just to jump on the dangling balls of the North American bandwagon.

I guess next year, around Dec-Jan I'm going to drive around the city taking 100-300 photos of the domestic cars that are FRW/4x4 in the ditch or flipped with the tread name "USDM Fail" without any proof why or how, just for laughs.

Dj_Stylz
02-20-2009, 07:33 PM
ok

xLostx
02-20-2009, 07:53 PM
you guys are all dumb, he was obviously driving into the snow for camouflage as he was most likely being chased by a cps helicopter cuz he was riding dirrrrrtttyyyyy :D

SRT10Killer
02-20-2009, 07:57 PM
Originally posted by xLostx
you guys are all dumb, he was obviously driving into the snow for camouflage as he was most likely being chased by a cps helicopter cuz he was riding dirrrrrtttyyyyy :D
that's the most accurate answer so far

KeepItGully
02-20-2009, 08:06 PM

that's the most accurate answer so far

God im glad I came into this thread and came accross your several intelligent responses.

Thank you for waisting your time to look like an idiot!

ercchry
02-20-2009, 08:11 PM
Cooked rice, you are pretty pathetic, you either envy all JDM cars in general because the 180 has a better engine than your 240 or you had to do a swap, or you just hate all JDM cars in general just to jump on the dangling balls of the North American bandwagon.

I guess next year, around Dec-Jan I'm going to drive around the city taking 100-300 photos of the domestic cars that are FRW/4x4 in the ditch or flipped with the tread name "USDM Fail" without any proof why or how, just for laughs.

what are you trying to say here?

ps ray has a ka24det....

DonJuan
02-21-2009, 12:23 PM

Looks like we found a fanboy! LOL!

You should be banned for improper use of the :facepalm:. It would be more funny to keep you around. Way to go '09 noob. Keep self pwning yourself, it amuses me.

R154
02-21-2009, 01:04 PM
Speaking of which Cooked, how is your KA-T holding up bro?

silviak91
02-21-2009, 04:00 PM
I love my rhd Nissan silvia rb25det neo .:clap: :clap: :whocares: :whocares: :whocares: :whocares: :whocares: :whocares:

Cooked Rice
02-21-2009, 07:25 PM

:zzz:

wow chill out. no the roads were not icey, they were dry. the driver obviously was trying to pull something off, screwed up, and got fucked over by the ditch. North American bandwagon? lol what the hell? Where have you been the last couple of years? Everyone pokes fun of JDM vehicles, doesn't mean we don't like them.

But please explain to me what this North American band wagon is? Because last time I checked, we live in North America. Sorry my bad, I didn't know the 240SX and motor was made in Kyushyu, USA.

cjay^
02-21-2009, 07:42 PM

Its just a joke dude lol :whocares:

its too bad RHD fanboys ruin it for all of us (not calling you a fanboy, i just think you took this thread too seriously) I didn't buy my car for the RHD, its just RHD is a way better deal than buying a 240, which probably has some rust, paying for a swap, buying rims, coilovers, exhaust, etc plus this way I got a nicer front end (imo) and the steering wheel just happens to be on the wrong side, which makes for a little extra unique factor, although i'll be the first to admit its a little played out. I plan on keeping the car for a while though, so when the fad dies down it will be a little more unique.

mowglee
02-21-2009, 07:47 PM
Originally posted by cjay^

Its just a joke dude lol :whocares:

its too bad RHD fanboys ruin it for all of us (not calling you a fanboy, i just think you took this thread too seriously) I didn't buy my car for the RHD, its just RHD is a way better deal than buying a 240, which probably has some rust, paying for a swap, buying rims, coilovers, exhaust, etc plus this way I got a nicer front end (imo) and the steering wheel just happens to be on the wrong side, which makes for a little extra unique factor, although i'll be the first to admit its a little played out. I plan on keeping the car for a while though, so when the fad dies down it will be a little more unique.

:werd:

Scope951
02-22-2009, 02:50 PM

haha are you trying to say pretty much that you condone the use of summer tires in the winter!? haha if that is the case are you sure it is not your Skyline in that ditch!?

you completely failed to understand the humor in this thread, right over your head:rofl:

oh yeah, welcome to beyond:rofl:

Sorath
02-22-2009, 08:20 PM
i wonder what car he has thats an srt10 killer

ABteg00
02-22-2009, 09:37 PM
there was about 20 attempted jokes in this thread
and the only one that was slightly funny was the one
in reference to SDS.

overall this whole thread is a huge beyond fail

heavyD
02-22-2009, 10:23 PM
Originally posted by ABteg00
in reference to SDS.

Really? I mean the driver of the Skyline is a huge fail but most of the other stuff isn't attempted jokes. It's more of a reality of the RHD Skyline owner/fan lifestyle.

ABteg00
02-22-2009, 10:49 PM
don't get me wrong I find the whole 17 year old jdm fan boy craze funny, but beyond has raised my whole Internet comedy standard so when i hear hes a chill guy for the 20th time and the guy still thinks hes funny saying it, it makes me disappointed in beyond.

I realize I haven't contributed to this thread either but common no one can find those lame remarks funny anymore

alloroc
02-22-2009, 11:12 PM

Dibs Dibs I call Dibs!

alloroc
02-22-2009, 11:39 PM
in reference to SDS.

Thats why newbies shouldn't be allowed to post for at least 6 months.

Most of the jokes reference past threads and beyond traditions that are well ... beyond .. the novice wannabe.

DonJuan
02-23-2009, 02:45 PM
Originally posted by alloroc

Thats why newbies shouldn't be allowed to post for at least 6 months.

Most of the jokes reference past threads and beyond traditions that are well ... beyond .. the novice wannabe.

I see what you did there...

Sorath
02-24-2009, 08:30 PM
lol he sent me this pm

SRT10Killer wrote on 02-24-2009 07:15 PM:
""i wonder what car he has thats an srt10 killer""

soarer fd rx7 mk4 supra factory gto,600 hp gto

n1zm0
02-24-2009, 09:23 PM
soarer fd rx7 mk4 supra factory gto,600 hp gto

http://xs220.xs.to/xs220/07423/Lol_wut_pack.jpg

they're all twin turbo yachts? :dunno:

DonJuan
02-25-2009, 06:06 PM
LOL, of all those things he decides to make one a 600hp gto. The most useless of the platforms listed, and the heaviest.

LOL. SRT10killer, you need to stop racing parked cars.

88jbody
03-01-2009, 01:57 PM
srt10killer probably drives his moms minivan. he makes that list like it is going to impress us.

BerserkerCatSplat
03-01-2009, 03:00 PM
I'm going to go with a beat-ass JDM soarer and the rest he wishes he owns. Just a guess, though. :dunno:

ZorroAMG
03-01-2009, 04:57 PM
in reference to SDS.

Slightly??? Fuuuck that. Ish was full fledged funnay.