PDA

View Full Version : Part time help needed, apply within

Deville
02-18-2009, 09:12 PM
Well it's getting to be that time of year again where my business picks up substantially, and I'm going to need a second pair of hands around.

The job is part time with no scheduled hours. In other words you will be on call. Most of the time I can tell you what we have on for the week, but there will be some last minute jobs.

I should mention, that we will not work everyday either, at least not at first. There may be times we only have 1 or 2 jobs a week, but as summer gets closer we will get more and more busy. By the middle of summer we would practically be working full time.

Very rare would we need to work past 3pm, and we would generally start between 8 and 9am. Most days we would be done by about noon.

Job duties,
- Wrapping items like glass, mirrors, and other fragile items in protective material in order for the items to be shipped.
- Occasional heavy lifting of items like aquariums, marble tops and TV's.
- Setting up and disassembling things like, Ikea furniture, trampolines, and jungle gyms.

Job requirements,
- People person, need to have a friendly and outgoing attitude. We will be dealing with customers directly, generally in there homes and offices.
- Clean cut. I don't expect you to be all gq, but someone who brushes there teeth and showers daily is a must.
- Must enjoy traveling as we will be at a new site each day.
- Drivers license.

Job assets,
- Own transportation would be a plus, but not required.

This is a very nice job for anyone interested in part time work. There is room for expansion and the position could turn into full time for the right person.

Wage starts at $15 hr

If you are interested send me a PM. Tell me a little bit about yourself.

Thanks.

Diesel2005
02-19-2009, 05:21 PM
you got pm

gonein10
02-20-2009, 01:37 AM
pm'd

supaj87GTS
02-20-2009, 01:52 PM
pm'd

Chester
02-20-2009, 02:29 PM
pm'd

Deville
02-20-2009, 05:23 PM
Thanks for all your interest guys. I have had about 12 people apply so far, so please give me a bit of time to get back to you all.

Have a good weekend.

zorb1
02-20-2009, 11:21 PM
still open? just was laid off at my job at marks men's warehouse....rent's due next week

hattonlynch
02-27-2009, 04:29 PM
OP is your name Steve?

New2Talon
03-01-2009, 06:20 PM
PM'd