PDA

View Full Version : Got real ended yesterday.....

muse017
02-19-2009, 02:51 AM
Yesterday, a retard in his van rear ended my 09 Sequoia. I was lucky the van hit right on the trailer hitch so there was no real damage to the vehicle so I let him go after taking his DL# and contact info just in case.
Here is my rant!!!!
It's like my 5th rear-ended accident in 3years? I am sick and tired of this BS. WTF is wrong with Calgary drivers these days.

PLEASE PAY ATTENTION WHEN YOU ARE DRIVING ON THE ROAD GOT DAMN IT

Just needed to vent this....

bawlls
02-19-2009, 02:57 AM
5 in 3 years eh?
maybe its you?

2BLUE
02-19-2009, 03:08 AM
I have never been rear ended...lol...Maybe your hard on the break?:dunno:

vengie
02-19-2009, 03:13 AM
^^^ 2 retarded answers...

hard on the brakes or not the driver who is following him is responsible for leaving ample space between his vehicle and the OP's....

OP, i agree this city is full of people who drive beyond their vehicle's means... ive been rear ended twice

muse017
02-19-2009, 03:20 AM
4 out of 5 accident happened on the intersection while I was waiting for the green light.
1 of them happened at University Parking lot
I can't believe this ...
:whipped: :whipped: :whipped:

95EagleAWD
02-19-2009, 07:51 AM
Got real ended yesterday.....

Well, he could have hit you in the fake end....

Jason Lange
02-19-2009, 08:31 AM
Originally posted by 2BLUE

He isn't the one that hit someone... pretty dumb response.

scat19
02-19-2009, 08:49 AM

Because reading a newspaper and drinking a coffee is a smart thing to do.... :rolleyes:

chkolny541
02-19-2009, 10:37 AM
^^lol good contribution

scat19
02-19-2009, 10:42 AM
Originally posted by chkolny541
^^lol good contribution

Perhaps he was distracted whilst trying to have his break in his car, drinking his coffee and reading the paper, that in turn it forced him to slam on the brakes causing someone to rear-end him?

Kennyredline
02-19-2009, 10:43 AM
By now you should have learned to look in your rear-view more often.

mowglee
02-19-2009, 11:17 AM
you got real ended? maybe he hit you to teach you some grammar

Dumbass17
02-19-2009, 01:48 PM
OOOH GRAMMER
i love you
your always their with you're crazy ways :nut:

ZorroAMG
02-19-2009, 01:50 PM
Grammar.

D911
02-19-2009, 02:29 PM
...Maybe your hard on the break?:dunno:

he might be hard when he takes his breaks.
but i dont think thats something that he should really be discussing on beyond.

Kennyredline
02-19-2009, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by D911

I should not have read that with a mouthful of coffee....but yes...the spelling and word usage here on Beyond is like that of a junior-high school class....a class full of kids that had to repeat 3rd grade....

Eken9
02-19-2009, 02:39 PM
I've been rear ended 3 times. The 4th close accident was a Intrepid flying past me while the highway was icy with frost. He did a Brian O Spilner 180 infront of me while going 90km.

atgilchrist
02-19-2009, 02:42 PM
Originally posted by D911

At least move that discussion to Ask Leo.

shin0bi
02-19-2009, 02:50 PM
Originally posted by 95EagleAWD

Well, he could have hit you in the fake end....

I was hoping someone else caught that !

OP: Sorry about your luck man... Hope it all gets sorted

ercchry
02-19-2009, 02:53 PM
i got rear ended twice within a year and it suuuuuuuucks. back is so fucked up now that i have found myself having to change careers which now includes me back in school for another 2 years.

first time was super awesome fun, got hit when i was in a reg cab pickup and my head went threw the rear glass, second time some lady with one leg hit me and im pretty sure it is because her fake leg fell off and she was trying to get it back on

atgilchrist
02-19-2009, 02:54 PM
^ The universe's way of telling you to buy a Volvo.

Dumbass17
02-19-2009, 07:13 PM
sorry to hear your luck

try getting rear ended on a sportbike on deerfoot at 90km/hour by a harley davidson....when you're going 65km/hour..

fuck that sucked

methodicreign
02-21-2009, 03:27 PM
Ahh, yeah, leaving ample braking distance between you and the car in front of you is a great idea isn't it. until some ass hat decides that the car lenght and a half in front of me is a great space to cut into. Who knew shoulder checks were that hard to do. rear end accidents are not ALWAYS the fault of the person with front end damage...

badatusrnames
02-21-2009, 03:31 PM
Originally posted by Dumbass17
sorry to hear your luck

try getting rear ended on a sportbike on deerfoot at 90km/hour by a harley davidson....when you're going 65km/hour..

fuck that sucked

Umm... why were you going so slow on Deerfoot?

AzNxHyDrA
02-21-2009, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by methodicreign
Ahh, yeah, leaving ample braking distance between you and the car in front of you is a great idea isn't it. until some ass hat decides that the car lenght and a half in front of me is a great space to cut into. Who knew shoulder checks were that hard to do. rear end accidents are not ALWAYS the fault of the person with front end damage...

Lol that lead me to smashing into a pole trying to dodge the guy who cut me off.
Ice+getting cut off does not work well :(

TorqueDog
02-21-2009, 03:37 PM
Originally posted by badatusrnames
Umm... why were you going so slow on Deerfoot? See his username for an explanation. :rofl:

My buddy's CRX got written off on Anderson Road by an asshat in a Sunflower. He was stopped at the light at Anderson Westbound/Acadia, and some guy just drove right into him.

D911
02-21-2009, 08:18 PM
Originally posted by AzNxHyDrA

Lol that lead me to smashing into a pole trying to dodge the guy who cut me off.
Ice+getting cut off does not work well :(

I got fucked up by a guy who cut me off too,
big dodge ram crosses 4 lanes to get into mine, being the fast lane, and then he kills all my following distance between me and the next guy, slams on his brakes cause its like 4:30 and traffic was slow as shit. he rear ends the truck infront of him, i rear end him :(

n1zm0
02-21-2009, 08:34 PM
Originally posted by ercchry
first time was super awesome fun, got hit when i was in a reg cab pickup and my head went threw the rear glass, second time some lady with one leg hit me and im pretty sure it is because her fake leg fell off and she was trying to get it back on

story of the day lol

was her right leg the fake one? automatic i'm assuming, but that would be fken retarded if it was, are you even allowed to drive with a prosthetic right leg? :nut: how could you judge the pressure you're applying to either pedal?