Boosted_TL
02-19-2009, 10:09 PM
Yup, forehead's still huge!

03ozwhip
02-19-2009, 10:18 PM
man that chris brown is tough! i wouldnt fuck with him...:nut:

xLostx
02-19-2009, 10:19 PM
they're rumoured to be back together already...

03ozwhip
02-19-2009, 10:22 PM
he must be rumored to have a big cock then. i dont understand why chicks always go back to the dudes that kicked their ass. :dunno:

ITR_typeR
02-19-2009, 10:29 PM
god damm look at her forehead.......

it is got devil's horn :devil:

adidas
Originally posted by 03ozwhip
he must be rumored to have a big cock then. i dont understand why chicks always go back to the dudes that kicked their ass. :dunno:

lol x2

nich148_9
Holy shiat :eek:

max_boost
02-19-2009, 10:30 PM
:thumbsdow to Chris Brown!

mowglee
02-19-2009, 10:56 PM
Originally posted by 03ozwhip

cuz he has a big dick

Aniki
02-19-2009, 11:05 PM
Originally posted by mowglee

cuz he has a big dick

:facepalm:

BlackArcher101
02-19-2009, 11:05 PM
Still looks unattractive.

signature7
02-19-2009, 11:37 PM
Originally posted by BlackArcher101
Still looks unattractive.

If you thought she was unattractive before what chances could she have to get better after a beating lol?

banned3x
02-19-2009, 11:57 PM
watch at 1:00 funny guy!!
guv1BXl7bEE

LadyLuck
02-20-2009, 12:08 AM
thats horrible! :(

eglove
02-20-2009, 12:09 AM
nice fuckin' herpes

BlackArcher101
02-20-2009, 03:02 AM
Originally posted by signature7

If you thought she was unattractive before what chances could she have to get better after a beating lol?

Ya never know!

r0g3r
02-20-2009, 03:17 AM
ahha oh chris brown, what a bitch :poosie:

zipdoa
02-20-2009, 10:38 AM
As it turns out RIHANNA might end up being Chris Browns greatest hit. zing.

jdmSiR
02-20-2009, 11:06 AM
So i guess Chris Brown can now be classified as a Woman Beater

beyondpinoy
02-20-2009, 11:30 AM
after this incident... i havn't listen to any chris brown music.. it just doesn't sound as good anymore...

atgilchrist
02-20-2009, 11:35 AM
Originally posted by beyondpinoy
after this incident... i havn't listen to any chris brown music.. it just doesn't sound as good anymore...

It sounded good before?

szw
02-20-2009, 11:39 AM
Originally posted by atgilchrist

It sounded good before?

OMG YOU ARE CLEVER!

BigWill
02-20-2009, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by jdmSiR
So i guess Chris Brown can now be classified as a Woman Beater

yeah man right up there with Ike turner and bobby brown

extm88
02-20-2009, 04:43 PM
wow i had no idea it was that bad,
i was on the fence thinking that he may have been slapped and pulled a chris brown style slap back.
This looks like he pulled over and went all out.

Anyone watch that hockey fight a few weeks back....Alexander semin and someone else where semin was whipping his arms around like a woman..... I picture chris brown to fight the same way.

A790
02-20-2009, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by szw

OMG YOU ARE CLEVER!
and completely correct.

R154
02-20-2009, 04:47 PM
Music is music.

I didnt stop liking Jimi hendrix because he OD'd

Wildcat
02-20-2009, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by R154
Music is music.

I didnt stop liking Jimi hendrix because he OD'd

That is just a fucking retarded statement. You just compared Jimmy Hendrix to Chris Brown.

GQBalla
02-20-2009, 04:58 PM
wow....that is bad.

rihanna leave him already

DonJuan
02-20-2009, 05:43 PM
LOL at the thread title

:facepalm: at the picture (was expecting like a fat lip or a black eye sumthin lame)

LOL at the posts

Chris Brown should learn to respect his elders.

projekz
02-20-2009, 05:46 PM
Ella Ella Ella Ella Ella Ella EllElla Ella Ella Ella aElla Ella Ella Ella Ella Ella Ella Ella Ella Ella Ella Ella Ella Ella Ella Ella Ella Ella Ella Ella Ella :guns:

R154
02-20-2009, 06:15 PM
Originally posted by Wildcat

That is just a fucking retarded statement. You just compared Jimmy Hendrix to Chris Brown.

No I didnt you illiterate fuck. Take that emotion and put it back in the bottle you roid monkey, its my opinion and its valid so I voiced it.

What I said is a direct comparison. Just because someone makes a mistake or a course of action against my morals, it doesnt discredit their talent, or their accomplishments.

You arent a kid, I thought you could read between the lines. Clearly you can only do them.

I couldn't careless if he raped 45 defenseless somali kids. Point is, he can sing and dance, him beating rihannon doesnt make his 6-step any less smooth, or "forever" any less catchy.

Are you going to stop enjoying lethal weapon because OJ went to jail, no less he KILLED his family? Are you going to stop enjoying willy nelson because he spent time in jail? Hows about my original example, Jimi hendrix because he felt like banging heroin to excess?

You are a hypocrite.

Fuck you.

ragu
02-20-2009, 06:44 PM
Originally posted by DonJuan

:facepalm: at the picture (was expecting like a fat lip or a black eye sumthin lame)

Don't blame Chris Brown.

ITR_typeR
02-20-2009, 06:48 PM
^:rofl:

Sharpie
02-20-2009, 06:51 PM
Its cause a man shouldn't have to repeat himself

Darkane
02-20-2009, 07:02 PM
She looks rugged and weathered now. Before she just looked like a boy.

She should do a slot with Joe Camel for the "rough" look ;)

Funny? :poosie: :poosie:

Jeremiah
02-20-2009, 07:27 PM
Brutal.

Also, where does it say that they are rumored to be back together?

KeepItGully
02-20-2009, 07:31 PM

No I didnt you illiterate fuck. Take that emotion and put it back in the bottle you roid monkey, its my opinion and its valid so I voiced it.

What I said is a direct comparison. Just because someone makes a mistake or a course of action against my morals, it doesnt discredit their talent, or their accomplishments.

You arent a kid, I thought you could read between the lines. Clearly you can only do them.

I couldn't careless if he raped 45 defenseless somali kids. Point is, he can sing and dance, him beating rihannon doesnt make his 6-step any less smooth, or "forever" any less catchy.

Are you going to stop enjoying lethal weapon because OJ went to jail, no less he KILLED his family? Are you going to stop enjoying willy nelson because he spent time in jail? Hows about my original example, Jimi hendrix because he felt like banging heroin to excess?

You are a hypocrite.

Fuck you.

Boo Hoo..
:cry:

Welcome to the internet.

Your telling him to put his emotion back in the bottle? You need to turn down the estrogen.

I commonly dont post in threads, but I felt the need to comment.

You are a douchebag.

Originally posted by Wildcat

I agree. A woman abuser opposed to a drug user are complete different ball parks.

Mibz
02-20-2009, 08:58 PM
Originally posted by Jeremiah
Brutal.

Also, where does it say that they are rumored to be back together? http://www.starmagazine.com/rihanna_still_loves_chris/news/15245
Grain of salt not included.

Wildcat
02-20-2009, 09:14 PM

You are a hypocrite.

Fuck you.

Hahaha... yikes. Don't mess with this guy!

I'll just make two points, because all of yours are stupid;

1) Its common place for musicians and rockstars alike to succumb to a premature death. Christ, they sell more records because of it. A rockstar dying of an overdose is the social equivalent of erecting a bronze statue in their image. They are immediately immortalized through their music at its peak vs. living out their years, watching their career wind down and slowly dropping out of the public eye to be forgotten about completely. Ya its an unfortunate and arguably immoral circumstance in which we gauge the success of the famous but its the cold hard truth.

Chris Brown beats women. Period. He is the lowest form of cowardly scum there is. End of discussion.

2) Second, you compared Jimi Hendrix to Chris Brown. Chris Brown can't sing, he can't dance, he can barely make a rational thought without running it by his pr agent. But that's a matter of opinion. Jimi Hendrix was the sound and face of a changing time in American history and will be remembered forever, further supporting my first point. He had more talent in his left nut than Chris Brown could ever hope to achieve in his career.

Supa Dexta
02-20-2009, 09:20 PM
:rofl: @ chris brown fans.

ragu
02-20-2009, 09:33 PM
I honestly can't believe Chris Brown has fans. :facepalm:

IhateDomestic
02-21-2009, 10:13 AM
Originally posted by zipdoa
As it turns out RIHANNA might end up being Chris Browns greatest hit. zing.

HAHAHAH :dunno:

DonJuan
02-21-2009, 11:23 AM
Originally posted by ragu

Don't blame Chris Brown.

Two things you can't give a black person; fat lip and a black eye. :rofl:

Ha Ha Ha Ha... whoa eh whoa whoa... you cant say that on the internet, it's serious business.

LOL, this is true.

I still love the the "Rhianna is gonna be Chris Brown's greatest hit."

bashir26
02-21-2009, 12:06 PM
If rihanna still loves chris brown then you have to give it to chris brown because he must be hittin that ass PROPER

R154
02-21-2009, 12:34 PM
He can sing and dance? He has gone platinum already. He is 18.
Would you say Micheal jackson cant sing or dance as well?

You didnt refute OJ, or Willy nelson, or countless other douches that have done questionable shit.

You might not like chris brown, I dont even like him all that much, but I can appreciate how he is very, very popular.

I made a point and somehow you bitches cry because your holy trinity was refered to? Shut the fuck up. Go back to the gym and slap your gay bum buddies asses. Business as usual.

R154
02-21-2009, 12:36 PM
Originally posted by KeepItGully

Boo Hoo..
:cry:

Welcome to the internet.

Your telling him to put his emotion back in the bottle? You need to turn down the estrogen.

I commonly dont post in threads, but I felt the need to comment.

You are a douchebag.

I agree. A woman abuser opposed to a drug user are complete different ball parks.

How about a murderer? Nice double standard. If you found flaw in my statement you would have attacked it. where is it?

mekeni
02-21-2009, 12:52 PM

01RedDX
02-21-2009, 01:24 PM

Spoons
02-21-2009, 01:40 PM
My opinion stands on :whocares: .

Really with the video on him talking about abusive relationships, etc. he was probably sincere. Everyone gets to that stage where they are pissed enough they do something, and sometimes some people just don't do the right thing. My mom was in an abusive marriage before my father, and she just did something about it. I have no respect for girls who curl up in a corner and just take it.

I was with a girl once and she haymakered me right in the temple out of no where. I didn't see it coming, knocked me out fucking cold. Everyone jumps on the band waggon with "OMG did he try to do something to you?" and I get made into the bad guy... When really, I made a simple quick comment, not even offensive, and I got punched because she was fucking nuts in the head.

Two way street... Yeah women can be more vulnerable, but there are some crazy bitches out there. Thats why when I see these abusive relationships and shit I say who the fuck cares. If Rhianna was beaten, she should keep a low profile. I know my mom told me the last thing she wanted was a bunch of people knowing what happened.

prudzzz
02-21-2009, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by eglove
nice fuckin' herpes

Is there actually a source that proves it was herpes that she gave him??? If some girl gave me herpes i would have done the exact same.

DonJuan
02-21-2009, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by prudzzz

Is there actually a source that proves it was herpes that she gave him??? If some girl gave me herpes i would have done the exact same.

WHAT!?!!?!?!?!?!?! That changes everything! How valid is this report?

I woulda smacked her 2 times!

vtec4life
02-21-2009, 02:51 PM
^^^ pretty sure he just said that cuz her lip was all fucked up.

I think its a 2 way street also, didnt one of the reports say she had bite marks on her??? who the fuck bites someone let alone a guy biting a girl unless that girl was doing something which warranted the OM NOM NOM.

Shes not a very small girl and hes not a big guy, my bet is she had his ass in a headlock and he was fighting for his life hahaha

prudzzz
02-21-2009, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by DonJuan

WHAT!?!!?!?!?!?!?! That changes everything! How valid is this report?

I woulda smacked her 2 times!

Thats the rumour floating around other forums. I just asked on this one since it seemed someone else thinks it is true.

DonJuan
02-21-2009, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by prudzzz

Thats the rumour floating around other forums. I just asked on this one since it seemed someone else thinks it is true.

That does change everything if it turns out to be true.

Originally posted by vtec4life
[B]

Shes not a very small girl and hes not a big guy, my bet is she had his ass in a headlock and he was fighting for his life hahaha

This seems pretty likely too.

Herb
02-24-2009, 01:49 AM
she got Chris brOWNED... :rolleyes:
well, she should've shut up and DROVE.
no seriously though, chris brown's going to regret THAT photo for ev-ev-ever.

:nut: :nut: :nut: (sorry)

JMaj7
02-24-2009, 02:55 AM
Originally posted by 01RedDX

That was Danny Glover you moron.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

eb0i
02-24-2009, 03:12 AM
Now when ever I have a disagreement with the woman, all I have to do is put on some Chris Brown song and I win...

I kid, I kid :D

chkolny541
02-24-2009, 06:42 PM
Originally posted by 01RedDX

That was Danny Glover you moron.

:rofl: :rofl:

heavyD
02-24-2009, 06:54 PM
Who's Rihanna and Chris Brown?

mac_82
02-24-2009, 06:55 PM
Are you going to stop enjoying The Naked Gun:From the Files of Police Squad! because OJ went to jail, no less he KILLED his family?

Noooooordberg

bamboo_warrier
02-27-2009, 08:11 PM
chris brown sang no air while performing a chookehold