PDA

View Full Version : Warning: Car Thief Alert

THE GOVERNATOR
02-22-2009, 09:16 PM
This is for anyone in the Taradale and immediate area. When i went out side for a smoke and to take the garbage out a hr ago, i saw this black car. two people, one guy an one girl as i got closer to the back you could hear the girl yell "shit someones coming" (Due to my motion activated lights on the side of my place). they ran to there car, fired up the engine and took off down the back alley.

the car is a late 80s-early 90s Oldsmobile 88. it is black on black in color and had all the windows limo tinted.(minus the windshield of course) sadly i did not get a glimpse of the full license plate but it started with STE-***.

this is especially a warning for anyone who has to park there vehicles behind there houses who do not have a fenced yard, or have to park in the back alley due to no room to park on the street.

i notified the police an apparently this isn't the first report of this vehicle or one similar to the description given.

i think its time for beyond csi to get back into action lol.

eglove
02-22-2009, 09:17 PM
SPLNG-SUX

was that their license plate?

scat19
02-23-2009, 12:45 PM
Originally posted by eglove
SPLNG-SUX

was that their license plate?

are you trying to be funny?

7 Characters is the max for a plate. Your plate has 9.

Good for the heads-up dude, they'll be at it again definately.

300zxfairlday
02-23-2009, 12:56 PM
Thanks for the heads up, I live near so will keep an eye out

zieg
02-23-2009, 01:20 PM
If you really were the governator, you would have run after the car and http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v238/firebirdman1987/emotes/arnold2.gifed them.

THE GOVERNATOR
02-23-2009, 11:08 PM
yeah i dunno, if i would have been able to give chase on the slick roads on summer tires lol.