PDA

View Full Version : Diet and training

Shlade
02-22-2009, 11:04 PM
wow where to start..... my eating is way off.... i started at 230lbs and managed to drop down to 210-215... yet i still have a lot of work to do to get all the fat off.... What kind of meals should i eat? my problem is i eat a lot of bread and greased up shit, im 6'1 and im hoping to drop down to 195 if even possible... Im going to start full out this week, take weekly pics and see if it gets me anywhere and see if my work is really working, i do lots of cardio and manage about 800 calories a night when i go to the gym... Now my main problem... fuckin luv handles or however you call em... those NEED TO GO, i can tell alot of people on here know their diets and exercises well... i need some tips on how i can loose my exess weight and finally fell good bout my body....

someone help me with some sort of routine haha

InLoveWitRSX
02-23-2009, 12:35 AM
Green tea helps increase metabolism. Drink lots of it!

~Leah~
02-23-2009, 01:12 AM
Originally posted by Shlade
my problem is i eat a lot of bread and greased up shit,

So you know what a big part of your problem is... cut it out. Altogether. It's fricken hard, I used to eat around 8 slices of bread a day... but it's so worth it to stop eating bread. Even just last night I ran into an old friend I went to university with a couple years ago... and after having a kid and all, she couldn't get over how much "skinnier" I am now... If you're gonna eat carbs, make them worth it (whole wheat complex). Brown rice, oatmeal, bran, etc.... nothing instant!!! But still limit those to the AM hours as well...

ruggedboy
02-23-2009, 11:46 AM
I am by no means an expert in dieting.
but
I think you gota be on an scheduled diet. You need to match the correct percentage of carbs, fat, and protein in your diet. Maybe 30% carbs, 10% fat, 60% protein and split it up btw 4 to 6 meals a day and stick to it. You need to have an ideal intake of calories a day, I would say roughly ~2000 + 200 for your size goal.

hit the gym 3 times a week and i think you should be set.

you should try to find a diet plan on google that is easy to follow.