PDA

View Full Version : F.S. shar pei puppy

BigWill
02-23-2009, 09:05 AM
i have a black shar pei puppy that is 7 months old. she is female and un altered (not fixed) she is ckc regestered but i dont know where the papers are but apparently you can go somewhere to get the dog re-regestered. i am moving this weekend and the place i am moving to does not allow dogs.
she is housebroken and very friendly. does not jump up on people and REALLY calm in a car.

i paid $1600 for her

looking to get $600 O.B.O.

pics up soon

BigWill
02-24-2009, 12:11 PM
450.00 O.B.O need her gone, i am moving on the weekend

cooperS
02-24-2009, 02:34 PM
pics?

kamakurakid
02-24-2009, 07:26 PM
Take her to the Humane Society, where they will properly filter through those who desire a dog of this type. It takes a special owner in a good environment.

Yes you bought this dog for a great deal of money, so you must care about her. Selling to low ballers who anti up a few hundred $$$, who might flip the dog in another market for greater amounts, this simply makes the pet nothing more than a piece of meat. Worse are those who will abuse the dog, and this does happen.

If you care about the dog, you ought to care about her next home.

cooperS
02-25-2009, 10:00 AM
Originally posted by kamakurakid
Take her to the Humane Society, where they will properly filter through those who desire a dog of this type. It takes a special owner in a good environment.

Yes you bought this dog for a great deal of money, so you must care about her. Selling to low ballers who anti up a few hundred $$$, who might flip the dog in another market for greater amounts, this simply makes the pet nothing more than a piece of meat. Worse are those who will abuse the dog, and this does happen.

If you care about the dog, you ought to care about her next home.

taking her to the humane society is the worse idea. she will be scare and living with all different kinds of dogs. if no one adopt her within a period of time, they are going to put her to sleep.

if you care about the dog, dont ever think of that. why dont just try to be select of who is the buyer is and make a selling condition that you can see the dog sometimes. a responsible dog buyer would let you keep in touch and make sure that the dog is good with them and getting the love she need.

thats just my personal view

im2fst4u
02-25-2009, 11:21 AM
Does she have the Bear, Horse or the Brush coat?

Have her eyelids been tacked?

Thanks again and waiting on pictures.

cooperS: No chance this beautiful dog would be subjected to euthanization, she would be adopted very quickly if she was at the Humane Society.