PDA

View Full Version : I would like to see beyond make more $$$!

Hollywood
10-11-2003, 11:54 PM
Beyond is great! I have made many friends and enjoy the beyond community. Knowing the costs of these things are there any ideas as far as increasing the revenue of beyond? Other non-local commercial banners etc...

sxtasy
10-12-2003, 12:07 AM
A short term way for beyond to make money would be for members to donate a little money. I would give some money to Beyond as I'm sure many others would. With the amount of members at say around $10 - $20 each would be some decent revenue!
Edit - I know not every Beyond member would donate money but I'm sure there would be a lot of loyal members who would

Wildcat
10-12-2003, 12:42 AM
Originally posted by Hollywood
Beyond is great! I have made many friends and enjoy the beyond community. Knowing the costs of these things are there any ideas as far as increasing the revenue of beyond? Other non-local commercial banners etc...

what? not getting your cut hollywood? :D

rage2
10-12-2003, 12:44 AM
Until I can't afford to pay the bills, beyond will continue to remain free for our members :).

Superesc
10-12-2003, 02:15 AM
What happened to the calendar idea???? :D

max_boost
10-12-2003, 02:23 AM
LOL
Maybe Beyond should start selling premium membershps and in return members can get two free stickers and the title Premium Member :rofl:

Superesc
10-12-2003, 02:33 AM
Originally posted by max_boost
LOL
Maybe Beyond should start selling premium membershps and in return members can get two free stickers and the title Premium Member :rofl:

.. and free frie rice at your restaurant :D

kenny
10-12-2003, 02:43 AM
Our current advertising revenue stream already allows us to cover server costs, hosting/bandwidth costs, as well as promotional costs such as car shows etc.

DUBBED
10-12-2003, 09:17 AM
i hope you guys are making some $$$$ off those hoodies...

pinoyhero
10-12-2003, 09:28 AM
Originally posted by DUBBED
i hope you guys are making some $$$$ off those hoodies...

I second that at 23 bucks or whatever it is, everyone wants two, if you were to say they cost 30 with 7 going to Beyond, I would still be in.

Hollywood
10-12-2003, 10:37 AM
Originally posted by pinoyhero

I second that at 23 bucks or whatever it is, everyone wants two, if you were to say they cost 30 with 7 going to Beyond, I would still be in.

same!

DUBBED
10-12-2003, 10:38 AM
i think its a good idea... and a great opportunity for beyond to make a little coin off of it... $5 per hoodie isnt that much... and people still get something in return

at the moment i dont perticularly want one but if i knew some cash was going to the site i would be willing to buy one...

Hollywood
10-12-2003, 03:00 PM
I think it would be cool to have a beyond pub crawl, charge members for a ticket and part of the proceeds go to beyond, type thing.

rage2
10-12-2003, 03:30 PM
Originally posted by kenny
Our current advertising revenue stream already allows us to cover server costs, hosting/bandwidth costs, as well as promotional costs such as car shows etc.
I'm supposed to get paid for server and bandwidth costs? :)

Where's my cheque? :rofl:!

DUBBED
10-12-2003, 03:37 PM
I think it would be cool to have a beyond pub crawl, charge members for a ticket and part of the proceeds go to beyond, type thing.

i might have a hookup for this as well!! let me know

sandman
10-12-2003, 03:50 PM
yea i like the hoodie idea

kenny
10-12-2003, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by rage2

Did you forget to file your expense report? :rofl:

Ben
10-12-2003, 04:10 PM
Originally posted by rage2

Whats this I hear about you having problems with your TPS reports? Didn't you get that memo?

nismodrifter
10-12-2003, 04:13 PM

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

looks like there is major corruption in the beyond finance department :rofl: :rofl:

Superesc
10-12-2003, 05:13 PM

:rofl: :rofl:

gkAeris
10-12-2003, 06:15 PM
pub CRAWL!

ninjak84
10-12-2003, 06:43 PM
I think if the forums are ever hurting for bandwidth/money, the Ask Leo section should go first.
I bet the useless shit posted there uses up as much bandwidth as all the other forums combined.

Sorry Leo!

Redlyne_mr2
10-12-2003, 07:15 PM
Originally posted by ninjak84
I think if the forums are ever hurting for bandwidth/money, the Ask Leo section should go first.
I bet the useless shit posted there uses up as much bandwidth as all the other forums combined.

Sorry Leo!
There will always be useless posts, girl posts, questions about relationships...where else are Beyonds lonely hormone driven members supposed to post

ryder_23
10-12-2003, 07:58 PM
PUBCRAWL
i'll even organize it if need be

DUBBED
10-12-2003, 08:48 PM
Originally posted by ryder_23
PUBCRAWL
i'll even organize it if need be

ill check out my hookup and she what she can do for us...

ryder if you're for real about this pm me and well organize something

ninjak84
10-13-2003, 01:29 AM
Originally posted by Redlyne_mr2
There will always be useless posts, girl posts, questions about relationships...where else are Beyonds lonely hormone driven members supposed to post

Originally posted by Danger_Mouse
Fuck the men... Im still a boy lol.... Date me... and i'll commit. As long as you willing to drop me off and pick me up from my highschool :D

Point taken.

Hollywood
10-13-2003, 04:36 PM
Ask Leo Rules!

Rage lets rent some buses! It's beyond pub crawl time!

DUBBED
10-13-2003, 04:57 PM
Ask Leo Rules!

Rage lets rent some buses! It's beyond pub crawl time!

i posted a query about it in the general but it got deleted...

i guess im not the one to organize it....

edit: nevermind it got moved to the events/meets section.... check it out

GTS Jeff
10-16-2003, 01:24 AM
Originally posted by Redlyne_mr2

There will always be useless posts, girl posts, questions about relationships...where else are Beyonds lonely hormone driven members supposed to post and where else would i be able to flame-away at morons without fear of being banned??? :clap:

4wheeldrift
10-16-2003, 07:04 AM
Originally posted by GTS Jeff
and where else would i be able to flame-away at morons without fear of being banned??? :clap: It's never stopped you before :rofl:

GTS Jeff
10-17-2003, 04:57 AM
Originally posted by 4wheeldrift
It's never stopped you before :rofl: haha yea it has...every now and then i get the feeling that i better make some relevant posts before my ass gets the boot