PDA

View Full Version : 2009 honda fit sport

Kozikman
02-25-2009, 01:14 AM
I'm thinking of getting one, cause well....... im a poor ass student. anyone have one or driven one before? What are the pros and cons you experienced with it?

Anyone know a good sales person they can recommend me to?

Weapon_R
02-25-2009, 01:27 AM
Sorath is good to deal with and works at T&T Honda. Nothing wrong with the fit, they are the best looking entry level hatch IMO.

Aleks
02-25-2009, 07:54 AM
Are you planning to lease, finance or do cash?

IMO the Fit Sport is overpriced. Honda's website shows 9% rate on the whereas the Civic is 2.9%. This means you could lease a Civic 4 dr sport for less than Fit sport (if Honda's site is accurate). So if you want a Honda and you're not paying cash, Civic would be my choice.

If you want a hatch even the 4 door VW Rabbit can be had for less per month than Fit and you get way more of a car.

Generic
02-25-2009, 08:42 AM
why, as a student, would you buy a brand new vehicle unless you can afford monthly payments or your parents are buying you it? Beaters ftw.
but they are a decent entry level hatch, i'd get another ride instead though, like VW Rabbit even.

Sorath
02-25-2009, 12:40 PM
we're doing in house leasing for our fits, since honda isnt being cooperative

4doorj
02-25-2009, 05:24 PM
Originally posted by Aleks
Are you planning to lease, finance or do cash?

IMO the Fit Sport is overpriced. Honda's website shows 9% rate on the whereas the Civic is 2.9%. This means you could lease a Civic 4 dr sport for less than Fit sport (if Honda's site is accurate). So if you want a Honda and you're not paying cash, Civic would be my choice.

If you want a hatch even the 4 door VW Rabbit can be had for less per month than Fit and you get way more of a car.
Yup! I went in to honda planning to buy a fit but came out with a civic lx. The salesman said that the gas mileage is a tiny bit better in the fit. Test drove both, easy decision the civic was the better choice for me.

Mr_ET
02-25-2009, 09:33 PM
check out Fitfreak.net if you want more info on Fits and what owners are saying about them.

_wrx_
02-26-2009, 12:11 PM
i use to sell Honda, and I admit the civic is a better drive/ride, but really depends on how much space you need. Space in the fit is incredible long mode you can get 10feet, tall mode is 4feet and utility mode has tons of cargo room.

If you do decide with a civic go for the DXG model, if you go for the Honda FIT go for the LX model, best bang for your buck. If you need any help go see Brett at Honda West if you do tell him cory sent you. He can get you the best deal in town!