PDA

View Full Version : Rise Against Presale

teknical
02-25-2009, 06:22 PM
Not sure if anyone is interested, but I came across the presale password for Rise Against w/ Rancid coming on June 7th.

Unionevents.com presale pass is "Entertainment"

:thumbsup:

JRSC00LUDE
02-25-2009, 06:26 PM
They will be here in June as well! Rancid!!!! June couldn't get any better!

buh_buh
02-25-2009, 06:40 PM
Thanks! :thumbsup:

zipdoa
02-25-2009, 07:14 PM
IMO the new album blows, and I stopped going to their shows after they became infested with eleventeenyearold emos. I felt really out of place.

mazdavirgin
02-25-2009, 07:19 PM
Originally posted by zipdoa
IMO the new album blows, and I stopped going to their shows after they became infested with eleventeenyearold emos. I felt really out of place.

Word bring back the blood to bleed... They are a lot better at warped since then it is not just the preteen crowd :\

buh_buh
02-25-2009, 07:30 PM
Its definitely not as good as Siren Song or Suffer and the Witness or has the same sound as their older albums, but its still decent. They're just trying to keep with the times. Rancid however, will be as wicked as it may seem as wicked as anything could be.

Generic
02-25-2009, 07:32 PM
Originally posted by buh_buh
Its definitely not as good as Siren Song or Suffer and the Witness or has the same sound as their older albums, but its still decent. They're just trying to keep with the times. Rancid however, will be as wicked as it may seem as wicked as anything could be.

:werd:

teknical
02-25-2009, 07:54 PM
Rise Against usually plays old stuff, so hopefully we will hear some Blood to Bleed! Rancid is going to be amazing :eek:

Mibz
02-25-2009, 08:19 PM
Originally posted by buh_buh
Rancid however, will be as wicked as it may seem as wicked as anything could be. I see what you did there....

EvolutionI
02-25-2009, 09:14 PM
lol at appeal to reason sucking. It is my favorite album of theirs, I don't like the older stuff, mostly because the songs are so short.

I will be seeing them in Edmonton perhaps?

ExtremeSi
02-26-2009, 01:16 AM
I just bought my tickets! I'm excited for this. I would agree their new album isn't their best, but it's still great

thrasher22
02-26-2009, 08:43 PM
Rise Against will be fun, they always used to put on a killer show.

I'm there for Rancid though! Easily one of my favorite bands of all time, and started the biggest mosh pit I've ever seen at Warped a few years ago. I plan on just tearing it up!

buh_buh
02-26-2009, 08:54 PM
am I retarded, or will they not let me purchase floor tickets? It keeps saying

Select "Best Available" or "Any Price"
Change the quantity of tickets requested
Double check your promotional code or password, if you used one
At the time of your search, another customer may have been viewing the tickets you want and then decided not to buy them

but then when I click best available, it'll give me actual assigned seats. Who wants an assigned seat for a Rise Against/Rancid concert? This better not mean floor seats are already sold out. :thumbsdow

teknical
02-26-2009, 11:44 PM
Might be, I tried to get floor seats for Queens of the Stoneage last year, and we were only able to get 6th row up :(

I hope they aren't already sold out, I might need to grab more floor tickets! Maybe the limit of presale floor seats has been hit? :dunno:

buh_buh
02-26-2009, 11:56 PM
I hope that's the case. I tried to buy floor seats for Vancouver and Edmonton too just to see if it would work and I got the same message. I'll just try again once they release them for real saturday morning.

buh_buh
02-28-2009, 11:06 AM
Officially went on sale this morning. Got my floor seats, so that snafu mustve been them selling out of presale floor tickets. See you bitches there!

bamboo_warrier
02-28-2009, 11:10 AM
high five whos all goign

teknical
02-28-2009, 11:28 AM
I got 4 Floor tickets! :thumbsup:

ZorroAMG
02-28-2009, 01:20 PM
HAHA I thought this was a rebellion against the real estate market lol