PDA

View Full Version : Soilwork w/ Darkane

colt22
02-25-2009, 06:34 PM
Anyone appearing @ the warehouse tomorrow night for this show?

Darkane
02-25-2009, 06:41 PM
Yep, it's gonna be dope. Warbringer is also opening.

thrasher22
02-26-2009, 08:45 PM
Seriously? Why is this the first I've heard of this show?! :(
Should be a killer show.

Darkane
02-27-2009, 01:06 PM
Originally posted by thrasher22
Seriously? Why is this the first I've heard of this show?! :(
Should be a killer show.

http://forums.beyond.ca/st/252607/new-darkane-album-live-in-calgary-feb-26th/

And yes the show was amazing.

Swallow the sun was a slower Doom-esk sound. Good but not my style. Heavy though.

Warbringer was fucking hilarious. They are so thrash, no words to describe.

DARKANE - The main reason I went. Obviously they melted everyone's face with their super-aggressive, tight as FUCK melodic death/thrash. Just amazing.

Soilwork - Not my favorite. Swedish metal non the less, Nowhere near good enough to play after Darkane :D

Closing thoughts, good sound. Loud, lots of girls! I was quite surprised. If Anyone saw me I was the guy near the back with the Ensiferum shirt - cleanest cut guy there :rofl:

EDIT: Secondary Effects, drumming is just out of this world here. Shit all of it is.

v_1B2RlKXk4&

colt22
02-27-2009, 02:38 PM
Show was awesome. I was guy the blowing people up in the pit haha. Worst thing was we had 6 a.m workouts the next day and my ear are still ringing
awesome show though.

colt22
02-27-2009, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by Darkane

http://forums.beyond.ca/st/252607/new-darkane-album-live-in-calgary-feb-26th/

And yes the show was amazing.

Swallow the sun was a slower Doom-esk sound. Good but not my style. Heavy though.

Warbringer was fucking hilarious. They are so thrash, no words to describe.

DARKANE - The main reason I went. Obviously they melted everyone's face with their super-aggressive, tight as FUCK melodic death/thrash. Just amazing.

Soilwork - Not my favorite. Swedish metal non the less, Nowhere near good enough to play after Darkane :D

Closing thoughts, good sound. Loud, lots of girls! I was quite surprised. If Anyone saw me I was the guy near the back with the Ensiferum shirt - cleanest cut guy there :rofl:

EDIT: Secondary Effects, drumming is just out of this world here. Shit all of it is.

v_1B2RlKXk4&

I may of been the cleanest cut guy there.. and darkane wasn't impressive at all. soilwork was awesome.
The girls were absolutely disgusting haha